Author Topic: TITANS  (Read 1588 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: TITANS
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »
i personally declare the Titans are losing next week.

although it is set up for them to win, in a weird way of thinking about it.

That being said, Colts are due a blowout win. Whether that comes after their first loss or not is the issue.

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2009, 12:32:16 PM »
Shallow: I can care less about January/New England talk lol. The idea that is even possible is a dream come true for a Titans fan right now. Let's just keep winning and fighting for a playoff spot. That's how you have to think about it after an 0-6 start to 5-6
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2009, 12:38:31 PM »
Shallow: I can care less about January/New England talk lol. The idea that is even possible is a dream come true for a Titans fan right now. Let's just keep winning and fighting for a playoff spot. That's how you have to think about it after an 0-6 start to 5-6

A 10-6 or even 9-7 playoff entry for the Titans would be monstrous. I agree.

The way I see everything setting itself up it'll be Sd vs Denver in WC game 1 and NE vs the biggest loser in WC2. I can see Pit squeeking by NE in the playoffs but only them. Then it'll be NE@Cin for the Division game, and I hope Den@Indy, but I can't see this year's Indy team losing to SD a third time anyway. I can see NE losing in Cinci, and I can't see Cinci winning in Indy. So Indy now looks to me like the clear cut AFC winner, and as long as they don't play Minn, the clear cut SB winner.