Author Topic: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints  (Read 1915 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: It's amazing how many times the Outlawz tried to ruin classic 2pac joints
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 01:58:47 AM »
I didn't mind them tbh. Ok there's some annoying or off beat flows but they came with some sick lines. Tracks like Tradin War Stories were banging. 'Keep catching flashbacks, of when niggas ran up in my house and I was too young to blast back!'

They didn't have flow though. To go from a dude like Pac who puts his heart and soul into the verse, straight to one of the Outlawz almost talking over the beat fucks it up for me.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »
out of Fatal, Kadafi and to a lesser extent Napolean, i think the Outlawz are terrible

sub-par rappers who had a good chance really. Saying that there are isolated verses i really like (EDI on All Out, Young Noble on Made Niggaz, etc)

as regards Napolean's verse on U Can Be Touched, i honestly think he came off better on that verse than Pac.  :D

That verse from U can be touched was actually ghost written by 2pac. Just listen to the OG, Pac raps the exact same verse Napolean RAps.
NEwayz u Niggaz are bunch hatin ass mofo's............................atleast they weren't as bad as Eminem and 50 Cent ruining vintage Pac Tracks.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 01:19:46 PM »
Kadafi
Fatal
Storm

Fuck The Others.

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
Never really cared about them.Didn't mind their featurings.I do have the exact same opinion on big syke long beach has on outlawz.now why did pac put him on his songs remains a mystery to me, that guy is the definition of wack to me

picture me rollin, classic track then that bitch ass muther fucker big syke has to open his damn mouth

please this just showes you have know clue what you are talking about big syke was dope ass gangsta rapper & part of thug life . he was one of 2pac main homies.i like big syke on thug life. the outlawz never ruined a song of 2pacs ever . . they were 2pac's soliders & that ment 2pac thought they were just a good as him & deserved their spot. 2pac always knew better then you .the outlawz are better then 75% of todays new school rappers. i rather listen to outlawz then gucci or lil wayne.

who gives a fuck if they were his homies, they still suck dick on the mic
they did not suck dick on the mic like you do.  big syke was a good gangsta rapper. if 2pac thought he was good enough then he was good enough . 2pac knows better then you ever will .

papa-smurf

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
fatal the only one worth listening to,fatal is dope as fuck but the other members is super wack.they was kinda alright when pac was alive but now they just terrible.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »
See, what's messed up is the Outlawz were the shit. Up until now, no one said shit. Hell, 5 years ago this tread doesn't exist, or if it did then people would laugh them out the board.

On the real, the 'Law were tight as fuck, but that's because Kadafi and Fatal were beast, and EDI had some 2Pac ghost writtens. Big Syke was nice, I have no idea what people are on, in the Mid-90's, his style of rap was considered dope, same with Napolean's and Kastro's style. The only thing that's changed is now we see that music 13-15 years later, and now we are like, damn, those dudes sucked. But by 1994-1996 standards, they are tight as fuck and ain't no one fuckin' wit' 'em. Their styles were highly dated, as they sound 90's as fuck, and in 2009, that's not what you want. But honestly, Still I Rise is the best post death 2Pac release, and the 'Lawz came correct. Right now, everyone's bitching at the 'Lawz, realizing damn those dudes had no business on a 'Pac track. That's true except Fatal and Kadafi. But at the end of the day, they still were good rappers in 94-96, and in 1996, people thought them dudes was tight. But then again, listen to some 90's shit and see how wack some people really were.

co-sign

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:56 AM »
LBC is Actice get a fuckin life you fuckin cocksucker!!!!

Inferio07

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 03:31:45 AM »
i dont get how ya dudes is hatin on sum cats that wasnt even old enough to buy liquor around the time Pac was alive, IMO the lawz was and still is the bizness, ya just sounding like sum bitter hatin dudes that want to be in their shoes. When Pac was alive ya wasnt saying shit, and who gives a fuck if there wasnt no forums back then, i still didnt hear no complaints, they better than half of these rappers today, they spit the truth, no bullshit, idk what the fuck ya hearin, all i hear is hatin cuz ya cant do it. I dont get how we on a westcoast forum and all i hear is complaints from sum dudes that sound like sum spoiled little kids that aint had they breast milk today

Portugoal

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 05:44:32 AM »
if 2pac thought he was good enough then he was good enough

this is sig-worthy

hahaha

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 06:02:35 AM »
The Outlawz are Pac loyal soldiers, their music is untouchable with pac & after pac go listen to the "Outlaw 4 Life" Album from 2005.

Here are My 2pac&Outlawz Top 10:

1 - Hit´em Up - (2pac,Hussein Fatal,Kadafi&Edi)
2 - Made Figgaz - (Nappoleon,Hussein Fatal,Edi,Kastro,Kadafi,2pac)
3 - When We Ride - (2pac,Hussein Fatal,Edi,Syke,Mopreme,Kastro,Kadafi,Napoleon &Storm)
4 - Staring Through My Rearview - (2pac,Kadafi,Edi)
5 - Loust Souls - (2pac,Young Noble & Edi)
6 - Secretz of War - (2pac,Edi,Young Noble & Kadafi)
7 - Bomb 1st - (2pac,Young Noble & Kastro)
8 - Hail Mary - (2pac,Young Noble & Kastro)
9 - Last Breathin - (2pac,Young Noble & Kastro)
10 - Last ones Left - (2pac,Napoleon & Kastro)

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 06:32:07 AM »
Outlawz are a good group, they not on some cyber shit. They spit the truth tho @ times it can b annoyin. I respect em for their grind even tho they haven't representd Pac like he wouldve like. Some of their outlaw culture tapes r good, they givin back by featuring some underground unknwn artists. The only problem is longbh iz active could neva b approved to appear on one of those tapes n he crying like a lil bh. Respect the Lawz, check out the track they did on Heltah Skeltah's Magnum Force n the tune they dropped on Black and White soundtrack. Forgot the name of the track bt if anyone has it pliz up it for these haters.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 06:33:31 AM »
Fatal and Kadafi were the shit (Hit Em Up, All About U, Late Night, etc.) but I agree the rest ruined a lot of songs, expecially Young Noble and Edi are wack as fuck, they shouldn't be on "Makaveli".

V2DHeart

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 07:06:22 AM »
Never really cared about them.Didn't mind their featurings.I do have the exact same opinion on big syke long beach has on outlawz.now why did pac put him on his songs remains a mystery to me, that guy is the definition of wack to me

picture me rollin, classic track then that bitch ass muther fucker big syke has to open his damn mouth

please this just showes you have know clue what you are talking about big syke was dope ass gangsta rapper & part of thug life . he was one of 2pac main homies.i like big syke on thug life. the outlawz never ruined a song of 2pacs ever . . they were 2pac's soliders & that ment 2pac thought they were just a good as him & deserved their spot. 2pac always knew better then you .the outlawz are better then 75% of todays new school rappers. i rather listen to outlawz then gucci or lil wayne.

who gives a fuck if they were his homies, they still suck dick on the mic
they did not suck dick on the mic like you do.  big syke was a good gangsta rapper. if 2pac thought he was good enough then he was good enough . 2pac knows better then you ever will .

You don't do yourself any favours by sounding like an idiotic 6 year old coming out with childish "Unlike You" responses and acting like whatever 2pac said or thought was 100% correct and bulletproof further indicates how much of an idiot you are.
The current Outlawz suck. 2Pac ghostwrote a Large amount of their work during their period of which they recieve most admiration and praise for - IE: Their Death Row days!

2Pac liked the idea of a click, or crew behind him, so it did not matter if they wern't as talented as other people out there. The Outlawz were young, and hungry, and would have been easily conditioned and influenced into 2Pacs way of thinking, into his ideologys, his beliefs and anything else he wanted in exhange for them being able to appear alongside the worlds biggest rapper. All they had to do was to be behind him, and ride for him. He sure as hell never thought they were "as" good as him like you suggested. 1) He ghostwrote for them a LOT. and 2) when it came to songs he would even regard them as simply his "little" homies. His enemies wern't even on his level, so he's gonna let his "little homies" take care of them. He never really thought that highley of the Outlawz that most people think, it was simply his crew of people he wanted to mold into an image HE wanted!!!

Too many dumb fans believe "ohh it was 2Pac's group" that means 2Pac thought they were the best. lol get the fk outta here
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 07:39:40 AM »
The Outlawz are Pac loyal soldiers, their music is untouchable with pac & after pac go listen to the "Outlaw 4 Life" Album from 2005.

3 - When We Ride - (2pac,Hussein Fatal,Edi,Syke,Mopreme,Kastro,Kadafi,Napoleon &Storm)

and 80% of tracks you just listed feature ghost written verses from 2Pac
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 11:10:33 AM »

and 80% of tracks you just listed feature ghost written verses from 2Pac

I was wondering why they sound better when Pac was present.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme