Author Topic: Banning is NOT the solution! (Freedom of speech)  (Read 475 times)

Pillow

Re:Banning is NOT the solution! (Freedom of speech)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2002, 08:03:02 PM »
What the hell is the big deal over this? So you got banned from a message board. You just wrote a book on how banning is wrong. This seriously is so dumb I feel like Ive lost brain cells reading this thread. Your treating this small subject like its a major deal. You acting like Overseer had sex with you're mom. And like he pointed out you're just making a sad attempt to attract attention to yourself. Maybe getting banned will teach you the lesson you're supposed to learn. The lesson you're parents cant teach you. Liek when you serve time in prison. It sucks but when you get out you realize you dont wanna go back. So dont commit crimes anymore. In other words. Grow up. Youve spent too much time on a message board that I think youve forgotten what 15 year olds do. Youve been allowed to bitch, whine and run away to a message board every time you cant do it in real life. Now that privilage has been taken away so you have to learn to suck up your gut and stop acting childish. Grow up and act mature. Then youll get respected. Come back in two months. Until then peace.

Signed-

JAE
how tha fuck u know all this when u only got 10 posts?

Jome

Re:Banning is NOT the solution! (Freedom of speech)
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2002, 08:11:41 PM »
What the hell is the big deal over this? So you got banned from a message board. You just wrote a book on how banning is wrong. This seriously is so dumb I feel like Ive lost brain cells reading this thread. Your treating this small subject like its a major deal. You acting like Overseer had sex with you're mom. And like he pointed out you're just making a sad attempt to attract attention to yourself. Maybe getting banned will teach you the lesson you're supposed to learn. The lesson you're parents cant teach you. Liek when you serve time in prison. It sucks but when you get out you realize you dont wanna go back. So dont commit crimes anymore. In other words. Grow up. Youve spent too much time on a message board that I think youve forgotten what 15 year olds do. Youve been allowed to bitch, whine and run away to a message board every time you cant do it in real life. Now that privilage has been taken away so you have to learn to suck up your gut and stop acting childish. Grow up and act mature. Then youll get respected. Come back in two months. Until then peace.

Signed-

JAE
how tha fuck u know all this when u only got 10 posts?

It's JaE under a new nick, hence the sig.
LoL..