Poll

Should we be banned for talking openly on a message board?

Yes
6 (26.1%)
No
17 (73.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Should peeps be bannd 4 expressing what they feel  (Read 482 times)

lllama

Should peeps be bannd 4 expressing what they feel
« on: November 19, 2002, 08:56:05 PM »
I say peeps shouldn't even be banned PERIOD...This is everyones board...

lllama

Re:Should peeps be bannd 4 expressing what they feel
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2002, 09:26:00 PM »
Let me clear up something...I know this is Overseers board, and he can do whatever he wants with it, but he needs to know this is not the right thing to do...It's just an opinion of mine...You shouldn't ban people...and to tell u the truth, when people ask me why I was banned, I still say "I don't know"...Whatever dawg...It's cool...It's your board...If you wanna make yourself out to be an asshole, it's fine with me...I'm sure you and your UK buddys are having a blast over this...you've banned 3 Americans in 2 days...I wanna know why Brits never get banned?...Im just going on a bunch of tagents, fuck it...Im never gunna get anywhere with this...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 03:52:24 AM »
LoL @ NIK.

I say YES.
Maybe there was 5-10 U.K. peeps that didn't like you, but there was several Swedes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutchs, French, U.S. people etc. etc. ppl that didn't like you neither.
Roughly said, 99% of the people on here hated you.
It's not a U.K. vs U.S. thing, it's a owner of the board vs. lamer thing.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2002, 09:50:30 AM »
Dogg, just give it up. Seriously. If it's that big of a deal, and you have all these ideas of how shit should be run, then start your own shit, and run it the way you wanna. Put your own money, and countless hours of work into it, and see if you still feel like letting everyone say every single thing they want to say, and not ban them when they cause problems, or diss you personally. Tryin to prove your point here is a lost cause. Get at me when you start your own shit up, and I'll post at your board too. But let WCC go on bro.

bez

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2002, 09:53:01 AM »
LoL @ NIK.

I say YES.
Maybe there was 5-10 U.K. peeps that didn't like you, but there was several Swedes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutchs, French, U.S. people etc. etc. ppl that didn't like you neither.
Roughly said, 99% of the people on here hated you.
It's not a U.K. vs U.S. thing, it's a owner of the board vs. lamer thing.

lol true, true.

N.I.K the way your acting now is it anywonder you got banned.  Your being a complete fool.  Get the fuck outter here man, your not wanted.

elneckio

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2002, 10:50:23 AM »
Dogg, just give it up. Seriously. If it's that big of a deal, and you have all these ideas of how shit should be run, then start your own shit, and run it the way you wanna. Put your own money, and countless hours of work into it, and see if you still feel like letting everyone say every single thing they want to say, and not ban them when they cause problems, or diss you personally.
Well said.
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2002, 12:28:37 PM »
lol@ NIK....give it up...ha ha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2002, 05:33:45 PM »
This is just getting pathetic.  How many threads have you made since you got banned?  Why don't you just have a conversation with Seer thru e-mails, IRC...whatever and if that doesn't work take you loss and move on.  Maybe join another board or something.  I'm sure making all these threads isn't helping your case.  

bez

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2002, 05:39:47 PM »
This is just getting pathetic.  How many threads have you made since you got banned?  Why don't you just have a conversation with Seer thru e-mails, IRC...whatever and if that doesn't work take you loss and move on.  Maybe join another board or something.  I'm sure making all these threads isn't helping your case.  

Thats the thing any other board wouldent of put up with him for so long. He has talked shit, caused beef, and generally been a dick head for ages and Seer has let him off. Enough was enough in the end and it was only a matter of time until he went.  Any other board would of booted him off month before seer did.  

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2002, 05:51:02 PM »
NIK DIK...what you expressed was fuckin something a complete retard would express.

All you did wasbe cocky and put people down.  That ain't expressing shit - and that's why you are gone.

Expressing isn't what you talking about...expressing and getting banned would be like Infinite talking about the Muslim religion and people felt it was offensive.

Why don't you just start your own board?  Go pro...lol.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2002, 05:52:02 PM by Murrow »

DatNiggaChauncy

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2002, 06:59:55 PM »

I've only made 3 threads since I've gotten banned...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2002, 07:10:02 PM »
I've only made 3 threads since I've gotten banned...

Exactly, you've been banned for what, 2-3 days.  That's probably more than any actual member has made in Anything Goes.

I just think if you want back this isn't the way to go about it.  If you keep coming back with different accounts/names whatever you are just going to piss people off more.  

DatNiggaChauncy

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2002, 07:10:42 PM »

Thats the thing any other board wouldent of put up with him for so long. He has talked shit, caused beef, and generally been a dick head for ages and Seer has let him off. Enough was enough in the end and it was only a matter of time until he went.  Any other board would of booted him off month before seer did.  

Would you please stop attacking me now? You've already made your point a million times...You don't like me, fine...That doesn't mean you should go in every topic concerning me and attack me...What happened was a long time ago...It's over now...PeACe

DatNiggaChauncy

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2002, 07:12:44 PM »

Exactly, you've been banned for what, 2-3 days.  That's probably more than any actual member has made in Anything Goes.

I just think if you want back this isn't the way to go about it.  If you keep coming back with different accounts/names whatever you are just going to piss people off more.  

That's because I get attacked, and I have no way to defend myself other than making a new acount...This is gunna be my last name on WCC anyways...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2002, 07:27:46 PM »
This is gunna be my last name on WCC anyways

Yah, right ::)
And wassup with a white jew called "DatNigga" ??
Irony, racism or just plain old wannabeism??