Author Topic: I need an update...  (Read 361 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I need an update...
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:30:38 AM »
What's going on WCC,

It's been quite a while since I last posted on this message board, for a number of reasons. The most important one is that I lost a lot of interest in (contemporary) rap music. I love West Coast rap music, and I still listen to it quite a lot, but after all those years of supporting artists online, I gave up. Hardly any of those New West artists ever release a full-length album.
So I was wondering...it's been about a year since I was active on this board, and although I checked the Dubcnn homepage every now & then, I'm totally out of the loop.

Can you guys fill me in on the latest news about West Coast artists?

- What's up with Crooked I these days?
- Jayo Felony?
- Young Maylay?
- Omar Cruz?
- Xzibit?
- W.C.?
- Self Scientific?
- Detox?!

Anything else I should know about? New projects that are about to get released?
Thx in advance for the update!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I need an update...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 08:49:36 AM »
What's going on WCC,

It's been quite a while since I last posted on this message board, for a number of reasons. The most important one is that I lost a lot of interest in (contemporary) rap music. I love West Coast rap music, and I still listen to it quite a lot, but after all those years of supporting artists online, I gave up. Hardly any of those New West artists ever release a full-length album.
So I was wondering...it's been about a year since I was active on this board, and although I checked the Dubcnn homepage every now & then, I'm totally out of the loop.

- Jayo Felony?
- Young Maylay?
- Omar Cruz?
- Xzibit?
- W.C.?
- Self Scientific?
- Detox?!

Anything else I should know about? New projects that are about to get released?
Thx in advance for the update!

crooked released an ep a few weeks ago called mr. pigface weapon waist and a group album with joe budden,royce da 59 and joell ortiz
xzibit comin with a new album heres a snippet

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/59SDluLrw3g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/59SDluLrw3g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>[/flash]
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:51:49 AM by Hazzard »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Okka

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 09:09:20 AM »

- Jayo Felony?
- W.C.?
- Detox?!

- I think Crooked I is actually releasin an album soon, it includes the tracks that was on his E.P.

- Jayo Felony been quiet for a while, he dropped a new single from his album but after that nothin'.

- W.C. is workin on his new album, "Return Of The Barracuda" or somethin' like that.

- Dre is still workin on "Detox", it's supposed to be droppin in 2010.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:26:16 AM by Okka »

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 09:24:04 AM »
- Crooked I is still a dumb mofo, released the Slaughterhouse album and an EP tho
- Dubcc still riding DPG's dick (and other old washed up rappers) even tho they release some sorry ass music
- Xzibit is coming with a new group album with B-Real and Young De, probably somewhere late 2010

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
Whatup crafty!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
Great to see you back here homie, was wondering where are u. Even thought kids at school beat you up. Dangerous job to be a teacher these days. ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »
Great to see you back here homie, was wondering where are u. Even thought kids at school beat you up. Dangerous job to be a teacher these days. ;D
he got beat up by hi students?  :D
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 01:03:59 PM »

Yeah, actually one of them posts here so that's why CRAFTY hasn't been postin lately.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 02:16:11 PM »

Yeah, actually one of them posts here so that's why CRAFTY hasn't been postin lately.
that's fucked up.

i say fuck 'em

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »

LOL, word is hes been trying to make his students bump westcoast music and was playin gangsta rap and g funk and teaching about westcoast rap culture , he is sth like Jack Black in the School Of Rock.  ;D

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 02:21:44 PM »

LOL, word is hes been trying to make his students bump westcoast music and was playin gangsta rap and g funk and teaching about westcoast rap culture , he is sth like Jack Black in the School Of Rock.  ;D
LOL :D

Okka

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »

that's fucked up.

i say fuck 'em

I was just fuckin around, i don't think his students really beat him up :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »

that's fucked up.

i say fuck 'em

LOL hehe you got me there :D
well you never know, it's a crazy world :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »

that's fucked up.

i say fuck 'em

Damn Okka, we dont know if he wasnt beat up,but we think he might have been! u should put it that way.   ;D

the ghost

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »
A Detox update?  Really?  You could leave for five years, and still get the same answer;)