Author Topic: apparently im a certified black man.  (Read 310 times)

moe

Re: apparently im a certified black man.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 07:19:20 PM »
i've been white for 22 years but since ive gone out with 5 black chicks i am now a negroid male.

i dont get it either.

so sayeth this black chick who works for me.

awww so u won't mind any racism my cracker ass devil since that's what real black people have to go through????
hum.... could you speak english please?

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »
Once you go black, you never go back.
hahahaha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »
why white people be talkin as if their black...and they only talk like that when black people arent around cuz if some real street homies are around, best believe no white person is talkin like that unless the black person is down wit the white person like that...which is rare
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 09:47:33 PM »
why white people be talkin as if their black...and they only talk like that when black people arent around cuz if some real street homies are around, best believe no white person is talkin like that unless the black person is down wit the white person like that...which is rare
I dunno man. People should just be themselves and save the trouble.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 09:48:56 PM »
for real cuz when that non black person gets run up on.....and the homie goes what you say? i said what you say?
their response.....
its almost as if its cool to talk like that and if you dont then your not cool or some shit otherwise you mind people other than the black race usin it? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

moe

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 03:33:26 AM »
i articulate every word and wear a tie every day. people who dont kinda piss me off. (the articulation part, not the tie part)

for real cuz when that non black person gets run up on.....and the homie goes what you say? i said what you say?
their response.....
its almost as if its cool to talk like that and if you dont then your not cool or some shit otherwise you mind people other than the black race usin it? lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 04:49:44 AM »
i articulate every word and wear a tie every day. people who dont kinda piss me off. (the articulation part, not the tie part)

their response.....

I agree wholeheartedly.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 04:50:45 AM »
job?..your input would be truly appreciated right now
For Real =/

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 09:03:08 AM »

their response.....

Slippers wit the tie though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 09:04:24 AM »
thats mad homo
damn them muffucaz need to be ran up on...goin to the mall and places like dat
Cube

ikke

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 09:22:01 AM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 10:51:55 AM »
Once you go black, you never go back.

haha thats bullshit

once you go orit...you never go blacc

Portugoal

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 10:55:24 AM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »
well you're still european