Author Topic: told ya...paceres are 10-1  (Read 246 times)

verbalassaulta

told ya...paceres are 10-1
« on: November 23, 2002, 06:19:02 AM »
i just wanna say i told everyone way back before the season that the pacers would upset the kings in the finals...see ha...i didnt think they would be this good though..and they dont even have reggie yet....

The Big Bad Ass

Re:told ya...paceres are 10-1
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 10:04:08 AM »
And I just want to remind everyone that in that same thread, I agreed with verbalassaulta. Course I have to cause they the home team :) . And when uncle reg comes back, watch out.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 12:19:11 PM »
yea there good but not good enough to beat the west

cause everyone knows the west is tha best in b-ball

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2002, 01:30:08 PM »
i dont agree...they have too much depth for the lakers....ron artest is a beast on defense...he can keep kobe in check....they're deeper than the kings, blazers or anyone else...and reggie is always money late in games wich is sooo valuable...ive been a pacers fan for years and they've had some really good teams...but this one is their best..and thats saying something

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2002, 02:09:31 PM »
I don't think this is their best team yet. 11 games is too early for me to think that. 96 through 2000 were some bad ass teams. But I think the pacers can match up with pretty much anyone out west this year. Just cause the west was tough last year doesn't make it so this year.