Author Topic: Sports Illustrated Top 10 MMA fighters of the last decade  (Read 1167 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Sports Illustrated Top 10 MMA fighters of the last decade
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »
Fuck GSP, greasy vaseline using bitch.

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »
Fuck GSP, greasy vaseline using bitch.

fuck that shit he got his ass kicked either way. Ironic thing was Penn callin GSP a quitter then Penn bitches out and throws in the towel in the 4th round.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
hey shallow, i also heard that it has to do with Fedor owning his own promotion company or something and if he sign to UFC Dana wont let him use it or something so that also factored in to it. Not sure if thats true but im pretty sure thats what my buddy was tellin me.

Yeah that played a factor in it too. But let's say I was the head of UFC and there was this guy that the experts call the best ever and I thought he was extremely over rated and couldn't beat my top guys. I'd gladly let him come in with whatever product he wants to promote and then have my top guy destroy him, his name, and his product all in one fight. But if I was worried he's as good as they say he is then I wouldn't let him come in that way. My point is Dana White is worried. Not that you said otherwise.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 01:06:29 PM »
hey shallow, i also heard that it has to do with Fedor owning his own promotion company or something and if he sign to UFC Dana wont let him use it or something so that also factored in to it. Not sure if thats true but im pretty sure thats what my buddy was tellin me.

Yeah that played a factor in it too. But let's say I was the head of UFC and there was this guy that the experts call the best ever and I thought he was extremely over rated and couldn't beat my top guys. I'd gladly let him come in with whatever product he wants to promote and then have my top guy destroy him, his name, and his product all in one fight. But if I was worried he's as good as they say he is then I wouldn't let him come in that way. My point is Dana White is worried. Not that you said otherwise.

Itz business homie. Dana White iz a business man. He knows Fedor is the best HW but why would he publicly admit it? He would just be givin more exposure to Strikeforce and Fedor. As for havin Fedor fightin one of UFCs top HWs for a one shot deal, its never gonna happen because if Fedor wins its a lose lose situation. Thats why Dana wants him long term with tight controls so the UFC has all the leverage.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »

Itz business homie. Dana White iz a business man. He knows Fedor is the best HW but why would he publicly admit it? He would just be givin more exposure to Strikeforce and Fedor. As for havin Fedor fightin one of UFCs top HWs for a one shot deal, its never gonna happen because if Fedor wins its a lose lose situation. Thats why Dana wants him long term with tight controls so the UFC has all the leverage.

Yeah I know exactly why Dana White is doing what he's doing and I'm not saying he should do anything different. I'm just saying I see through it. Dana White calling Fedor over rated is about as credible as Eric Bischoff calling Steve Austin a big fish in a small pond and saying he'd never take him back, back in 97. When in truth if they could have those guys on the terms they want them then they'd do it.