Author Topic: Friday After Next......  (Read 289 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Friday After Next......
« on: November 23, 2002, 11:09:31 PM »
so who saw this.......??? I went to see this movie......and i gotta say Cube once again......comes out tight with another series added to Friday!!!! To me it wasnt better than the  First one or the Second one.......cuzz to me all the Friday movies are tight.....they are all different with new characters in it!  this time u had Money Mike.......the pimp daddy who was funny!!  and Day day was cracking me up the whole time!!  This movie was funny as hell and Damon.......what a fag!!!
what yall think of this movie?

elneckio

Re:Friday After Next......
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 03:12:20 AM »
I havent seen it - but does someone still get "Knocked out" in this one ?
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 02:46:12 PM »
yea i saw it

i liked the 1st and 2nd one more but its still a dope movie

and yes someone does get "knocked the fuck out"

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 02:49:06 PM »
Saw it.  it was alright.  Nothing like the first one, I liked 3 strikes a lot better, too.  

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 05:08:23 PM »
i am gonna go see it, it doesnt really look all that good to me. the first friday was TITE as fuck, it used to be my favorite movie back in tha day but they startin to kill it imo. i think what they shoulda done was bring smokey back from rehab, that woulda been hella tite for real.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 11:32:39 PM »
If Chris Tucker would come back that would of been tight! But "smokey doesnt wanna do anohter Friday! which sucks.....cuzz cube to me put Tucker on the map!! oh well............this friday is still dope though.........cube always comes out tight with movies though!!!

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2002, 08:51:07 PM »
Can't wait to see it... im hittin it up friday...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

BL7

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2002, 05:43:11 AM »
Friday After Next was tha shit! Tha pimp was tha funniest thing about tha movie imo. From tha previews I didn't think it was gonna be that funny, but it's as funny as Next Friday.

Peace

Timcasic

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2002, 11:27:07 PM »
It's on the same level as "next friday". It was pretty cool. Definently worth the $7.50.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2002, 02:06:53 PM »
i wanna see smokey DAMN!

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2002, 07:57:35 PM »
i wanna see smokey DAMN!
i feel ya, smokey was tha shit.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2002, 08:22:01 PM »
word smokey was mad funny

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Pillow

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2002, 11:49:59 PM »
yea i just got back from seein this movie, it was way better then what i thought it would be. it was actually quite funny, i liked it. but still not better then tha first friday.