Author Topic: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.  (Read 4169 times)

ThaChamp

Re: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 02:01:44 AM »

shit unless your in retail...

but your correct about that... the dub every year dies down around christmas and new years

its funny how cus the main reason the numbers went down is cus NIK doesnt start gay threads every other day and hes not really trying to fight anyone anymore
And the lack of alias.

truth... and cus he hasnt defended the lakers for every loss they had so of course posts are gonna go down

if he was the same ass jew posts wouldnt even have gone down at all...

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 02:13:00 AM »

NIKCC runnin shit 8)

Sccit is right 8), and that's not even counting the posts you all still make to obsess over him and his life.

does nik pay you to be on his dick?

ThaChamp

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 02:31:48 AM »

NIKCC runnin shit 8)

Sccit is right 8), and that's not even counting the posts you all still make to obsess over him and his life.

does nik pay you to be on his dick?

he does it for free... NIK brained washed him into thinkin muslims owe the jews

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 07:57:16 AM »
Backfiiiire  8)  ;D

kemizt

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 01:43:34 PM »
the dub will never be the same and all you faggots know it :D

everytime you click the post button, dont forget that you're posting on a site which was made by the Almighty Forum Legend...now that your Sikotic is trying his hardest to be the new forum legend, yall are DONE. Might as well just kill this board and start a chatroom for the 5 of you geeks who still consistently post in this section under him...for all the chill, down 2 earth peeps that have met me through this site, yall know whats good. 8)

and LOL@"not even a drastic drop in numbers"...the board hasn't had this little traffic in over 5 years! NIKCC prevails.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:48:49 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 01:45:15 PM »
and for the orange county kid with the mental disorder, that screen shot was taken at roccy's pad

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »
Uh, everybody already knew you posted here the most.  It's not a surprise that there would be a drop off when you left. 

And give me your receptionists number.  You said in your raps that if we didn't believe you get dome from her while counting your money with your feet on your desk then we can call her and ask.

So what's the number?

Also, how do you feel about Orit getting defiled by a dubcc member?

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »
this site is shit nowadays but it has nothing to do with you here or gone.

G-Funk

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 02:51:04 PM »
everytime you click the post button, dont forget that you're posting on a site which was made by the Almighty Forum Legend...now that your Sikotic is trying his hardest to be the new forum legend, yall are DONE. Might as well just kill this board and start a chatroom for the 5 of you geeks who still consistently post in this section under him...for all the chill, down 2 earth peeps that have met me through this site, yall know whats good. 8)

Why is that something to be proud of? That pretty much sums up being a loser. Put that on your resume why don't you.

ThaChamp

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »

Why is that something to be proud of? That pretty much sums up being a loser. Put that on your resume why don't you.

i think he meant Overseer on that one... cus NIK didnt make shit on this forum and sure as hell doesnt pay the bills here

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »
and for the orange county kid with the mental disorder, that screen shot was taken at roccy's pad

sure  ::)

:loser:

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »
wow, how fucking lame is you and roccy's lives if you are at his house, researching this fucking info and making this post...

Yeah, and your life doesn't revolve around this forum hahaha

do you brag about this stuff when you try and pick up guys at the gay bar you go to?

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 04:22:09 AM »
LOL @ throwing your homie Roccy under the bus at any chance you get and @ his bitch ass accepting it willingly.

Elior, I don't want to be, nor will I ever be an Almighty Forum Legend. That shit is mad corny, and not something to aspire to be. I have bigger goals in life, which is something you need to work on.

Just because people see through your bitch ass doesn't mean they're worshipping me or anything. I just happened to be the person you were suppose to beat up, but you didn't when given the chance. You placed me in this position. I had nothing to do with it. If I took your cornball ass spot as "Almighty Forum Legend" then I give you all the props, man. Thank you.........I guess  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 04:23:21 PM »
hahahahahahahah fuckin kikes

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 04:45:27 PM »
I always thought people could generally tell when everyone is laughing AT them...guess not..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"