Author Topic: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.  (Read 4175 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2010, 05:58:45 PM »
i know i was one of the people who earlier was shitting on NIK for this, but really come to think of it, this board is kind of dead.

but not because NIK is gone, all NIK contributed was E-Beef in Tha G-Spot & Kobe/Laker dick riding threads in the Sports Section.

but i mean, i find myself having conversations/arguments with the same people in every section.

for the most part, it's just me & Shallow with some 360 & Wykid every now & then; with a few others when it comes to the NBA, in the Sports Section.

Outbounds just feels dead, maybe it's a lack of new music, but you got your East Coast fans & you got your Southern fans (with random audio) & your people still waiting on a new Wu-Tang album to drop & change the game forever lol.

there are a few interesting conversations, but it seems down from what it was.

West Coast just seems like a billion RED threads & Game groupies sucking over every tweet he writes & everything he claims & Game doubters, like myself, telling them to get off their knees lol.

other than that, you get a few good threads here & there, but a lot of random audio drops that maybe four people acutally even open lol.

again, maybe it's the times, but the board just seems to be "blah" the past month or so.

then again, the statistics show that even last year the boards were lighter with traffic.

ikke

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2010, 06:06:02 AM »
Elior made 20 posts a day, that's about 600 posts a month from him alone.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2010, 09:42:34 AM »
at the end of the day the board is what we make it. if we've nothing to say then its gonna go downhill, if we want to change that trend then its us who need to put that into action.

imo the board has been watered down much like the hip hop game has...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2010, 10:20:00 AM »
Nik isnt a jew he has resorted to all lows of human life form...

you may be asking yourself well what is that?
no not a korean
no not a eurofag
no not a desperate wigger like infinite

but a Gweedo

gay ass jersey shore most blunted lookin ass nigga

whoever waxes his eyebrows should get paid double....those fuckin things are bushy as hell.  And what gang sign is he throwin up in this pic? lol   Looks almost like an Eastside Crip sign LOL.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2010, 10:24:01 AM »
hey mr.sccit I think u look cute in your pic............ ;)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2010, 10:33:07 AM »
NIK is always throwing up gang signs.  NIK what do these signs represent?

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2010, 10:35:03 AM »
NIK what do these signs represent?

A suburb Jew trying too hard to fit in...

Snoop throws up that sign all the time. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »
does he want to be like snoop?

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2010, 10:50:24 AM »
does he want to be like snoop?

Snoop is a suburb kids brush with gansterism..lol

2010-thefuture

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2010, 10:52:42 AM »
now how old is this kid?Isn't he about 21?he is just a little young man...........he don't know how bad my gen.got with the gang signs......

yall have no idea L>A used to be truly off the hook...........and we didn'ty have computers the way u guys have it now.........

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »
now how old is this kid?Isn't he about 21?he is just a little young man...........he don't know how bad my gen.got with the gang signs......

yall have no idea L>A used to be truly off the hook...........and we didn'ty have computers the way u guys have it now.........
We have it better then. We can throw up gang signs and rep our set from the comfort of our computers without any consequence.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2010, 11:08:32 AM »
lmao I think u may be right (throws up a gang sign)

poopshoot

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2010, 09:26:02 PM »
Boobala, why are you so mean to my friends ?

Al Bundy

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2010, 11:09:23 PM »
Boobala, why are you so mean to my friends ?

lmao

2010-thefuture

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »
nikcc is so funny as hell lmao