Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62142 times)

ikke

Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2010, 02:13:35 AM »
I'm sure Iovine is the man that calls the big shots

this should be obvious to everybody by now. it seems like even dre has relatively little say compared to jimmy. why is he now out promoting headphones, working on games lp, working with that hayes dude. its cause jimmy wanted it to be so.

these dudes are in business, gotta make some money. relapse was put out to keep the jimmy and his friends happy for a while. also, its obvious jimmy cares little for 50 now, hence dre having minimal involvement in the final bsid. 50 can't pull in the big numbers any more, plus he's so disrespectful ;D

"SEE YA LATER 50. NEXT UP, THE REMARKABLE DR. DRE PC AUDIO SOLUTION!"
I think we're underestimating dre's influence, I mean he still hasn't dropped detox, which WILL sell 1 mil first week.

I think jimmy just runs shit because dre doesn't feel like doing shit.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2010, 07:13:28 AM »
What difference does that make then?  If Dre doesn't want to make the shots but HE COULD is a moot argument.  It doesn't matter why he isn't calling shots, it just matters he isn't.   I'm sure he has a role in all of this but at the end of the day if Iovine & investors say work with X dude, he'll work with X dude.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2010, 07:25:01 AM »
The dre and pharrel exec producing positions is a good look imo for game.

He already shown he has what it takes to make album, he just needs direction/focus and can do justice to a big beat, not on some obie trice overwhelmed shit.

Documentary was bangin, DA without dre or anyone was game at his best on the mic, that was him on focus and it was another bangin album and then he did not have anything against him on LAX and just went in and made music but it def lacked focus and direction from someones whos been there done it plenty of times.

So with dre and pharrell taking care of the album and letting game jus make the music, i think this SHOULD be a dope album, not possibly a dope album, it definately should be dope. They got all the ingredients, they got the presence of game on the mic and his spit game is good enough, they got the people to make the beats and they got the people to look after the making of the album. So really on paper, it should be dope.

If its not, game has officially become 50cent and fallen the fuck off because he has everything he needs, but if it is dope, thats 3 outta 4 and u really can't fuck with that.

Not really sure how the dre/pharrel mix will work, both amazing producers but mixing them on a westcoast cd? we'll see. Last time the two of them got really had big joints on a cd was bustas genesis cd i think, and that was bangin for club music but games abit different. I think it'll have alot of strong joints on it though. Looking forward to it! Most the leaks have been weak lol, but i think the look of the album has probably changed alot now and games probably got new focus too with being back with his compton nigga tooo...we'll see

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2010, 02:56:52 PM »
Just a few years ago, the Game was throwing straight lava at Ja Rule, Irv Gotti, Ashanti and the rest of Murder Inc. during the G-Unit wars with "the world's most talented record label." Since leaving the Unit, Game has become friends with Ja and Irv and even recently collaborated with Ashanti on a track for his upcoming The R.E.D. Album. Dr. Dre, who produced the track, suggested the pairing.

"Hey, man, it's 'No beef 2010.' That's the trending topic on this interview, man," Game laughed. "Dre called me and he was like, 'You got any current-day problems with Ashanti?' I was like, 'Nah. I ain't got no problems with Ashanti.' She can sing like mutha----a and you put her on a hook, it's automatically radio. So he was like, 'I'mma have her come down.' "

Within an hour, Game, Dre and Ashanti where in the studio working on music.

"Dre was going through beats and I picked one. I was like, 'Let's try her on this hook.' Me and Ashanti wrote the hook, I went in on the verses and that was it," he explained. "The song me and Ashanti did, it don't even have a name for it yet. It's crazy. We just did that a week ago and I ain't even name it."

Ashanti seemed excited about the record as well, posting a photo from the session on her Twitter page.

"Awwwwwww sh-- it's a problem!!!!!" she wrote. "Me DRE & GAME in the lab ohhhhhhh booooooy this is a SMMMMIZAAASHHH!!!!!"

Game's R.E.D. LP, which also features production by Pharrell Williams and a collaboration with Justin Timberlake, has a tentative release date of March 23.

"I got so many amazing records, I don't know if I should go hard to the streets or go radio," he said about the first single. But before the album there will be a mixtape with DJ Drama, Red Everything.

"Red Everything mixtape — it's a bunch of tracks I did specifically for Drama," Game explained. "They're full songs mixed with a few freestyles. I'm trying to finish up '400 Bars' and get it on there. Ain't nobody piss me off that much. But even if that ain't on there, the mixtape is still gonna be crazy."

mtv.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #304 on: February 09, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »
aint nobody piss me off that much....haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2010, 04:00:59 PM »
lets help him with that title.. any suggestions?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: February 09, 2010, 04:34:19 PM »
http://twitter.com/ihategame/status/8878164702

DRE den put me back on AFTERMATH. niggaz is in trouble now. TO BE CONTINUED...........................

It's official now?  :P

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: February 09, 2010, 05:07:40 PM »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2010, 05:36:16 PM »
Y'all think Game & BWS will be what 50 & G-Unit was to Interscope several years back?
- Banks

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #309 on: February 09, 2010, 05:38:52 PM »
Y'all think Game & BWS will be what 50 & G-Unit was to Interscope several years back?

unless he sign lady gaga and ashanti, then stop it man.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: February 09, 2010, 05:39:32 PM »
never will that happen
forget yayo...cuz hes jus there but bws, game and many others wont equal to what banks was back then
the label wont want you unless they have a good feelin you can sell...50 had a buzz...game alone is barely makin noise wit these big producers, for him to present bws to a big label, they gon be like, can you please let me eat my dinner in peace, i dont have time for games....tryin to me to put a duke named x.o. on your album....you should be lucky to be BACK IN THE SAME BUILDIN AS US in the first place

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: February 09, 2010, 05:42:02 PM »
I honestly can see interscope using Game & BWS to introduce:

Hayes
Slim Da Mobsta
Sly

Similar to what 50 did for

Banks
Buck
Game
Yayo

Also, Hayes twitter,

HE'S BACK ON AFTER MATH NIGGA WE ALL LABEL MATES WELCOME HOME SLIM THE MOBSTER ITS GO TIME  
http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_HAYES

But, didn't Slim sign a deal with G-Unit too?  It's interesting to see 50's total lack of involvement with Aftermath.'

Edit:
I don't mean none of those corny cats Game been fucking with XO & Juice.  I mean Interscope/IovineDre related investments.

Also, that picture looks like the future of Aftermath sans Slim.  Eminem is nowhere to be seen and 50 is MIA.

Double Edit:
I wonder what happened between Iovine/Interscope & 50.  They used to be good business partners.  If 50 was still down I could see him signing both Hayes & Slim.  Then again I'm talking like 50 left the building but there's no official news.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 05:46:13 PM by Action! »
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: February 09, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
I think Em is just Em, he was always a low key cat, can't really picture him taking a photo every time he and Dre are in a studio session. And Em will definitely still continue to be that veteran force of Aftermath, with Game as the middle guy and perhaps Hayes/Slim as the new young guns.

With 50, I think it's pretty obvious that they're just waiting on his greatest hits to end the contract obligation. Dre was barely involved in his last two albums, seems to me that the only thing that kept him somewhat relevant with the Aftermath camp was his relationship with Eminem. Ever since Game beef I don't think Dre and him were on the same page anymore. If he resigns with Interscope and that's a big if, I think he'll be signed strictly as an Interscope artists with a collabo or two from Em.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: February 09, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »
"Welcome back to Aftermath, here's your complimentary Aftermath chain, Dre beat & an album pushback"   8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: February 09, 2010, 05:57:13 PM »
Weird fucking label
- Banks