Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62143 times)

Matty

Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #360 on: February 14, 2010, 11:35:25 PM »
i'm gonna guess that this album will DEFINITELY NOT drop in march, or april....some time later this year most likely. they'll be announcing another pushback shortly.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #361 on: February 14, 2010, 11:37:24 PM »
Single will drop this week. Game doing a mini-concert for Jimmy Kimmel live at end of this week. I presume they aint got him on to perform One Blood!

Matty

« Reply #362 on: February 14, 2010, 11:49:47 PM »
^^ dubious but 'tis good news if this happens...

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #363 on: February 15, 2010, 01:42:12 AM »
Single will drop this week. Game doing a mini-concert for Jimmy Kimmel live at end of this week. I presume they aint got him on to perform One Blood!

probably big money Or **gulp** Shake.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #364 on: February 15, 2010, 02:09:27 AM »

#followmebcuz @iamdiddy got like 3 million followers & I'm tryna catch that nigga by next Tuesday ha ha ha....

^from feb 6th....

i get the feeling that he was saying i need 3 million cuz the single is dropping next tuesday....And yea the jimmy kimmel performance is official so his single is probably coming out tomorrow or tuesday

And the march 23rd is official i think game just kept everything under the covers this time around so he's going to drop it out of nowhere. While the buzz is at his highest the album will be out. I can see them push it back maybe a week or two. Buts it's coming...within the next month and a half

Cali_Heat

« Reply #365 on: February 15, 2010, 02:21:11 AM »

I found this on the official site from jimmy kimmel : Jimmy Kimmel Live THE GAME outdoor mini-concert cancelled
        Please request only the number of tickets you will actually use. If you request more tickets than you actually use, you will be placed in the Stand-By line upon arrival, and you will not be allowed to request tickets for future events. If you need to cancel or change the number of tickets requested, you should do so at least 3 days in advance by clicking the My 1iota button above.

I think it's cancelled and the Album is pushed back

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2010, 02:32:58 AM »

I found this on the official site from jimmy kimmel : Jimmy Kimmel Live THE GAME outdoor mini-concert cancelled
        Please request only the number of tickets you will actually use. If you request more tickets than you actually use, you will be placed in the Stand-By line upon arrival, and you will not be allowed to request tickets for future events. If you need to cancel or change the number of tickets requested, you should do so at least 3 days in advance by clicking the My 1iota button above.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2010, 02:36:21 AM »
^lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #368 on: February 15, 2010, 08:23:57 AM »
alright, since Game has a lot of fans on here, would you like him to write for Dre (for Detox)?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #369 on: February 15, 2010, 09:13:40 AM »
no, i can, more or less stand game with the name dropping, but i don't want to hear dre doing it
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #370 on: February 15, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »

So now that the Kimmel gig has been canceled, does your theory about the single being released this week still apply ?
Source ? i hope your right tho lol

Although i highly doubt it...Game basically tweets whenever he goes to take a piss so i'd assume he would have posted something about his new single if it was to be released this week..no ?

Who do you think spends more money on an album, 50 or Game?

I'd guess Game since he always has big name producers on his albums where as 50 often opts for getting a few up and coming producers on there as well.
But then again, I guess 50 has a bigger budget for marketing and videos etc..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:54:46 AM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2010, 11:04:01 AM »
no, i can, more or less stand game with the name dropping, but i don't want to hear dre doing it

haha i agree, since 60% of Game's lyrics are the terms ''Dr. Dre'' and ''Aftermath'' i'm not too sure how that would play out..

On a more serious note though, some of Game's ghostwriting work for Badboy turned out pretty dope imo...
I know he had contributed some stuff for Diddy's the saga continues as well as Press Play (not as good but..).. (sorry couldnt find the source, but i remember reading it but i cant find the article now)

Let's get it feat. G.Dep and Black Rob which was a pretty dope song
Bad Boy for life
We gon make it

Also his latest referencing work, the last verse on that American Dream joint sounds pretty dope to me..

But then again, my ears might be biased  ;D so share your opinions too..

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #372 on: February 15, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »

Now Wale is the musical performer on Friday! Im guessing the performance had been lined up for months in anticipation to a March 23rd release to promote the album, but since it's almost a guarantee that the album will be pushed back once more they cancelled it.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #374 on: February 15, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »
Who do you think spends more money on an album, 50 or Game?

50s budget will be much bigger than games.