Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62103 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #750 on: March 02, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
yeah real talk...shake is nuthin....game had to release somethin and there you go for free...lol
wack song tho

shakes only jokes for the gunit lines, apart from that, shits average at best.

Big dreams shits all over that, shit bangs. Dope boys does too.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #751 on: March 02, 2010, 08:30:50 PM »
nah cham is right banks got a bigger buzz right now especially on sirius radio....they love that wack song....lol

is that the station that dont play game joints? lol

na, it's a station that plays actual joints & not something off a mixtape.

the average radio fan doesn't even know Game is preparing a new album lol, let alone he's back with Dre.

Banks got a street single type song out that's getting mad play, whether you like it or not; i think it knocks pretty hard.

Shake's an average joint anyway, he needs West Coast bangers, not something like that.

Game has no buzz outside the internet, except maybe on the West Coast; i don't know what they play out there.

& Game can have all the buzz in the worldwide web; even i, the apparent "Game hater" is excited to hear what Dre & Game will have cooking; but just ask Joe Budden how he sold, when he virtually has one of the largest internet followings in music. :P

Thats what i said, i aint disagreeing with you on that...i said game got huge buzz on HERE...as in the internet...i may have even said on the internet in a previous post...Games internet buzz is bigger than banks buzz imo.

And yes i agree, internet buzz alone aint shit. And yeh the average cat dont know about game hookin back wit dre but thats the point of a first single...when dre and game knock something out...like i said..if its dope, the buzz will groww...to a point outside just the internet and shit will either then get major buzz because truthfully his internet buzz couldnt be bigger but if shits a flop...his buzz will flop because everyone on the internet who makin his buzz right now will fall flat...its really simple...

and the joe budden comparison is stupid, games sold enough records in his career to make him more than an internet buzz rapper even if currently he has pretty much no buzz outside the web...

As for banks...having a single getting spin doesnt mean sales...you need a buzz with it to back it up...atleast his shit is getting airplay but he wont sell nothing imo...if he ever releases a new album (which i wont be coppin, his wack to ME) you'll find the average listener who may be aware of banks having a single out etc which got spun still not giving a fuck about it whereas the game album...once it reaches the public will get copped i THINK by some average listeners IF his first single has major airplay and is heated...

TOO many ifs and buts there but thats my opinion and since its all theoretical and shit that hasnt happened yet, we can all guess but what i say i believe as of right now!

I also said in previous topics that im not sure how well game will sell regardless of how big his single is because how sales are generally low in general but if he can come with something that'll excite people and be huge and get ppl aware of him being back with dre/aftermath at the same time and get ppl excited for his album, i think he'll push decent numbers, should hit gold atleast then but if its jus some decent shit..gold will be a struggle...

but still i dont see banks even with his joint selling like game because i dont see any interest in a banks album. AT ALL.

i could be wrong, i've got numbers right in the past but ive got numbers wrong too.

Thats how i see it though ;-)

i aint an idiot though, if im wrong, i'll be the first to accept it.. '-)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #752 on: March 02, 2010, 08:38:50 PM »
on a side note, another reason for the delay in the first single could be all to do with timing IF jimmy has stamped the first single.

If its heated, they could be waiting for better climates to hit before getting it out there so buzz grows big. Summers always the time when the bangers come and people spin joints heavy in there whips but aint nobody on that level of jammin right now because its only just hit march. Could be about getting it out there at the right time so its got time to create buzz and then be right to be out there when its warm enough too!

They could release a street g'd up joint in the meantime and then the banger about may but then thats a risk too because today people move from joint to joint so quick and by then anticipation could be dead again....

So whatever they do is a risk so i think they'll just go for the safest route to insure buzz and sales...because if they go by what i said...which is basically the model interscope uses...or used to use with some cats...its using an out of date model which would i guess describe interscope and the music industry in general quite well right now...but then aint nobody pro-active enough using they initiative to come with a way of something new so shits gonna be the same until!

;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #753 on: March 02, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »
was he plannin on usin big money as anythin? a single......street?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #754 on: March 02, 2010, 11:03:55 PM »
was he plannin on usin big money as anythin? a single......street?

I think Big Money was meant to be the street single for the "First" R.E.D. album. Game probably saw that the response to the two singles was rubbish, and Dre and Pharell scrapped the RED album and went in on a new version.

I did like that Jim Jonsin track that leaked..
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #755 on: March 02, 2010, 11:15:59 PM »
The best tracks from Game that's leaked in the past year are:

1. Bang Along
2. Heaven
3. Where I'm From

Everything else has been below the quality of these tracks.  From Big Money to that horrible Jim Johsin n-sync boy band song.

Note: I liked Big Dreams but I find Shake to be a better song overall despite it not rhyming as much as Big Dreams did.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #756 on: March 02, 2010, 11:21:53 PM »
wat u dont realise is that even if Shake is not the westcoast gangsta music we love, Shake will blow up every radio station.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #757 on: March 02, 2010, 11:23:07 PM »
What's Game's best west coast gangsta track?

Honestly, every gangsta track post-Doctor's Advocate has been pretty poor.

Am I wrong?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #758 on: March 02, 2010, 11:29:51 PM »
911 Is A Joke went pretty hard. But you're right, a lot less gangster tracks. I think Game is going to be going big mainstream on this album - Jimmy wants sales.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #759 on: March 03, 2010, 12:06:15 AM »
I think Game's transparency regarding his "gangster" image has really blossomed over the years. I take him less and less seriously. Even his voice and tone on records just doesn't sound sincere; it actually sounds redundant. I think he was on to something in the beginning of his career but whatever that was has been lost. Now he's just aimlessly recording songs with some kind of alternate motives. His whole label (if you can call it that) Black Wall Street has gone through so many revisions and artists that its almost like a mini Aftermath. There's nothing that lasts for more than a year there; no stability at all. All of the so-called beefs have just really weakened the hardened image he tries to portray to people. All talk and no action; that's 99% of rappers anyway. This syndrome seems to affect all new age rappers like some kind of pathetic effort to emulate 2pac, who came from a place that is entirely foreign to all of them. These rappers try so hard to make people believe them that they end up defeating their own purpose! Game is no different. He had a nice start and it looked like there might have been some potential, especially with Doctor's Advocate, but after that it was all downhill. No one can hold a candle to 2pac or any of the real iconic artists from the heyday, some of which are still alive today and receive absolutely no recognition or credibility - the sooner that is accepted the better. NEXT!!!!!!!! ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #760 on: March 03, 2010, 01:23:01 AM »
3rd of march and he still anit told as shit no single no mixtape not even a word come on game you got the buzz why you anit using it

he's got the buzz on West Coast Rap Forum with majority Game groupies lol.

outside of here, i bet people forgot his name. :P

his single better be ill.

Yet u be in this thread all the time...someone who doesnt even like game...wots that say for u? u a groupie groupie? LOL
nah, he's just punching those game stans that need to be wiped out 8)

i guess u must love reading your posts then in this thread  ;D :P

LOL...banks got more buzz? i stopped reading....on a side note..thats a nice joint...but having a joint getting love and having a buzz is something different...banks had ZERO buzz...aint nobody wanting a banks album lmao...

RED album before dre and pharell already had buzz...now with them and the twit shit and all...buzz is kinda biggg...

banks aint shit, two albums, one weak, one average but a dissapointment...

he didn't have a big buzz & he dropped a lot of corny songs.
his last album went gold, so he definitely needed a push from those big names

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #761 on: March 03, 2010, 02:51:11 AM »

Games 1st official street single " married to the block" to drop march 5
on Blood Is Thicker Than Water #11 | No Way Out - DJ Haze & Nu Jerzey Devil mixtape

tracklist :

1. Tone Trump Intro (Prod By Cookin Soul)
2. Game - Married To The Block [RED Album Street Single]
3. Nu Jerzey Devil Ft. Big Fase 100 & Greedy - I'm a Cedar
4. Lil Wayne Ft. Birdman - Loyalty
5. Tone Trump - Im Philly
6. Game Ft. Ja Rule - Pop-Off
7. Jay Rock Ft. PBR & Mac Teezy - You Don't Want It
8. Tone Trump - No Way Out (Interlude)
9. Menace Ft. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick - Blood Niggaz
10. Nu Jerzey Devil ft. Menace - Twenty Four (Prod By A Boogie)
11. Fred Money - Freestyle
12. XO Ft. Juice & Topic - Let Them Come
13. Grafh ft. Jim Jones, Red Cafe, Bun B, Maino & Cassidy - Bring The Goons Out (Remix)
14. Ron Browz Ft. JR Writer & Cassidy - Cheese N Crackers
15. Nu Jerzey Devil Ft. Mack Maine - Entrepreneurs
16. DJ Haze Ft. J.R. Writer, Fred Money & Don P - ThunderBirds (Prod By A Bboogie)
17. Killer Mike Ft. Ludacris & Game - Still My Nigga
18. Juice ft. XO & Max - Time To Get Paid (Remix)
19. Nu Jerzey Devil Ft. LA Goon - I Can't Believe It
20. Tone Trump - New Blood (Interlude)
21. Tone Trump - Gettin To The Money
22. Gino Blak - Money,Fame & Cars (Prod By DJ Haze Productions)
23. PH Ft. Charlie Clips - Exclusive
24. Frankie Krutches - Ride With C4 (Prod By Nu Jerzey Devil)
25. XO Ft. Papoose - The Making
26. Tone Trump - SignOff [The END]

http://www.mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14082

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #762 on: March 03, 2010, 04:12:36 AM »

on Blood Is Thicker Than Water #11 | No Way Out - DJ Haze & Nu Jerzey Devil mixtape

tracklist :

1. Tone Trump Intro (Prod By Cookin Soul)
3. Nu Jerzey Devil Ft. Big Fase 100 & Greedy - I'm a Cedar
4. Lil Wayne Ft. Birdman - Loyalty
5. Tone Trump - Im Philly
6. Game Ft. Ja Rule - Pop-Off
7. Jay Rock Ft. PBR & Mac Teezy - You Don't Want It
8. Tone Trump - No Way Out (Interlude)
9. Menace Ft. Lil Wayne & Mitchy Slick - Blood Niggaz
10. Nu Jerzey Devil ft. Menace - Twenty Four (Prod By A Boogie)
11. Fred Money - Freestyle
12. XO Ft. Juice & Topic - Let Them Come
13. Grafh ft. Jim Jones, Red Cafe, Bun B, Maino & Cassidy - Bring The Goons Out (Remix)
14. Ron Browz Ft. JR Writer & Cassidy - Cheese N Crackers
15. Nu Jerzey Devil Ft. Mack Maine - Entrepreneurs
16. DJ Haze Ft. J.R. Writer, Fred Money & Don P - ThunderBirds (Prod By A Bboogie)
17. Killer Mike Ft. Ludacris & Game - Still My Nigga
18. Juice ft. XO & Max - Time To Get Paid (Remix)
19. Nu Jerzey Devil Ft. LA Goon - I Can't Believe It
20. Tone Trump - New Blood (Interlude)
21. Tone Trump - Gettin To The Money
22. Gino Blak - Money,Fame & Cars (Prod By DJ Haze Productions)
23. PH Ft. Charlie Clips - Exclusive
24. Frankie Krutches - Ride With C4 (Prod By Nu Jerzey Devil)
25. XO Ft. Papoose - The Making
26. Tone Trump - SignOff [The END]

http://www.mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14082

Anyone know who produced the single?

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #763 on: March 03, 2010, 08:09:54 AM »

Interesting. This means we get some new Game within the next 48 hours ... but im not too sure about this being the official street single ... Whoever made the tracklist might have just added that along for more buzz ... no ?

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #764 on: March 03, 2010, 08:14:47 AM »
was just on hiphopdx and it says REDs been pushed back til april 20th. Not sure how official it is.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10744/title.tuesday-rap-release-dates-8ball-mjg-reflection-eternal-game