Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62107 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #825 on: March 05, 2010, 09:14:50 AM »
like i said, it doesn't work like that.

that's why Eazy-E got a fair share off of Dre's work when he escaped to death row

Neither of us can ever know for sure unless we see the signed papers so lets just stop it here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #826 on: March 05, 2010, 09:31:07 AM »

that's why Eazy-E got a fair share off of Dre's work when he escaped to death row

Neither of us can ever know for sure unless we see the signed papers so lets just stop it here.

so i guess we'll just have to believe what we want to believe in.

the facts i look at are 50 Cent saying he makes money off of Game & Game not denying it lol...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #827 on: March 05, 2010, 09:49:03 AM »

the facts i look at are 50 Cent saying he makes money off of Game & Game not denying it lol...

yeah we should do that. You got any proof though?

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #828 on: March 05, 2010, 10:45:32 AM »
^^^^

lmao at both of you catchiing  feelings over who gets payed by who ;D ...
CAN I HAZ D;

ikke

« Reply #829 on: March 05, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »

50 says allot of things.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #830 on: March 05, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
^^^^

when did I catch feelings? All I did was say people who believed it were ignorant and that nobody could ever know, so lets leave it at that.

IMO thats not catchin feelings...

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #831 on: March 05, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
^^^^

lmao at both of you catchiing  feelings over who gets payed by who ;D ...

when did I catch feelings? All I did was say people who believed it were ignorant and that nobody could ever know, so lets leave it at that.

Y'all Take it easy Gamestarr and Cham, dont waste time with these bitchmade 15 year olds. they the ones catchin feelings, they dont know whats the difference between a Discussion http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discussion and cathching feelings http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catch%20feelings&defid=470817. Have a complimentary +1 courtesy of the Pianist ;).

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #832 on: March 05, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
^^^^

lmao at both of you catchiing  feelings over who gets payed by who ;D ...

Y'all Take it easy Gamestarr and Cham, dont waste time with these bitchmade 15 year olds. they the ones catchin feelings, they dont know whats the difference between a Discussion http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discussion and cathching feelings http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catch%20feelings&defid=470817. Have a complimentary +1 courtesy of the Pianist ;).

lol good lookin out b !

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #833 on: March 05, 2010, 12:32:11 PM »
^^^^

ugh , i'm 18.
CAN I HAZ D;

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #834 on: March 05, 2010, 09:42:39 PM »
it's a simple concept, 50 Cent said that he gets paid for Game's shit & Game hasn't denied it.

don't tell me that he "hasn't heard it" or something like that, because we all know Game's insecurities would NEVER allow him to miss a diss track aimed at him.

shyyyt, if i made a diss track against him, he'd listen to it.

Game would have jumped all over that & called 50 a liar, he hasn't; that's enough proof for me, opposed to just stanning & not believeing Game pays 50 because that would be a bad look for my idol. ::)

Jaydc

« Reply #835 on: March 05, 2010, 11:32:25 PM »
Lol at this guys version of how game went to g unit.Dre decided to move game into g unit in fear of being shelved?More like game was about to be dropped and enver heard from again when jimmy sent game over to g unit because of their success.You really think it was some one off deal?Please,50 cent no matter what anyone thinks of him is a great business man,game was locked to multiple albums.Its the same deal as when snoop went to no limit from death row but suge was still getting paid off each album.Like cham said,the proof is50 has said it time and time again and game nor anyone else at the label has denied it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #836 on: March 06, 2010, 02:52:10 AM »
Plus extra money for no g unit logo on Games album ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Prof@ssor

« Reply #837 on: March 06, 2010, 09:09:46 AM »
People still believe 50 gettin money from Gam'es albums? yall dudes ignorant as fuck.

Dont you think he somehow got out of the contract? either by paying interscope a certain amount or by talkin to 50 bout it.

And now its the 3rd time he did the ''same'' verses.. Enough is enough. I dont wanna hear these verses on another track ever again!

I like the hook though. hmm..
nah i'm not ignorant: 50 cent is a smart business man, that's why he's getting paid off of game's stuff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTEfInwgxVs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTEfInwgxVs</a>

"..no more platinum I'm wearin gooold.."

yea thats my shit!  8)

I never understood that...Platinum IS more worth than gold?  :loco:

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #838 on: March 06, 2010, 12:14:46 PM »
id be suprised if 50 is still getting paid off game to be honest.

Alot has happened since the days of post documentary since game left gunit. He also left aftermath. He also left interscope technically and went to the sister company geffen at the time and now is back on interscope and back with aftermath.

I think the most logical thing is that 50 got a pay off a long time ago.

If he is still getting money off game, fair play to him but i highly doubt its happening still, im sure alot of business arrangements have happened and been cancelled since then too.

Regardless, im pretty sure if he is or is not getting money off game, he wont want him to outsell him with RED.

Avalanche