Author Topic: Cali's Ruffest Neighborhood...  (Read 280 times)

Funkadelic

Re:Cali's Ruffest Neighborhood...
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2002, 05:49:40 AM »
Long Beach isn't that hard. Even tourists are going there. Just take a look at all these hotels in the westside. Maybe the eastside is way harder, but Compton, Watts or South Central are way harder.

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2002, 11:23:25 PM »
I think most tha black people that left L.A probably went to Rialto. For real.. out here in tha Inland Empire is like where everybody from LA moves to.. probably to live in a nicer place or whatever, but it's crazy.. shit is starting to be different around here.. like traffic seems to be more congested n shit... I know tha neighborhood I grew up in as a kid used to be quiet and kinda lonely.. now whenever I go back there's no parking.. Tha population is growing... all kinds of apartments everywhere.

On tha subject though... I Know San Bernardino was #1 on one of them lists. I'm pretty sure it was tha City with the highest crime rate.
they movin out there cuz shit is hella cheap...compared to l.a. the i.e. is dirt cheap...u can get lots of shit for ya money out there...soon enough its gonna change...its gettin more populated out there....oh and i heard alot of 2 strikers go out to the i.e. form l.a. to avoid old hoods n cops.....

dexter

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2002, 11:55:31 AM »
Long Beach Plenty HARD. WHO wants 2 live in a DAngerous City Anyway????????