Author Topic: why are we programmed to hate Nazi's ..?  (Read 869 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why are we programmed to hate Nazi's ..?
« on: January 17, 2010, 12:15:35 PM »
64 years after WW2 and the rhetoric don't stop ?

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: why are we programmed to hate Nazi's ..?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 12:38:45 PM »
This is a very silly question.

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:22:00 PM »
lol wtf

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »
64 years after WW2 and the rhetoric don't stop ?

Even though I suspect you're a Troll. The original Nazi party is dead, what is left is nothing more then a Derived Neo Nazi clicks that sprung up. They've taken the original parties Imagery, rules, beliefs to give a standard to there own orders. This is why the original party is still hated on very much today (never mind what they did, which obviously provokes anger). Its the fact there Reach long after its inception and destruction still holds a strangle hold with in parts of the world as a standard, even within Amerikkka, despite the fact this country has its own racist history, would adapt to a Enemy ideal. This is probably do to Amerikkkas Immigration which brings with it both good and bad effects. As such survivalist of the original party, were able to infect Amerikkka and actually regress the progress made by the citizens who've no longer held the ideal of a Superior race or sub-human.IE: Whites no longer believing blacks were below, though they are still blind 2 the fact, this Countries history, standard and government sends us minorities into serious destruction. Do to History washing, consistent media destruction of our culture and who we are as a people and just pure ignorance.

In the end its not a one way streak, hypocrites who want 2 progress into black or brown power, have sometimes been subdued into the same racist tendencies that the Nazi, and Klans are prone to.Being proud of your race means you're proud of all the progress its helped humanity, yet you Acknowledge that your people have also brought a destruction, Its important to remember or else History is damn 2 repeat its self.

Blacks have become blind by Media basis that Whites are the only 1 who has paved a wave of destruction. Given the fact Amerikkka was built on this, its not a surprising. This however leads into a destructive area, as anyone who is not white will become blind and believe there people haven't done anything destructive. In Essence as time goes on and becomes history, you'll see every race has a destructive side, as well as a progressive side. This is because the Spectrum for Humanity varies from 2 ends. 

In the end we are not Programmed to Hate Nazis, We are presented with Nazi beliefs, ways, and life and in the end the majority of us will reject it. Cause its basically nothing more them unfounded propaganda, that really has no standing behind the bias science that helped found it. Nazism, has brought both good and bad. With the bad outweighing the guy by a gigantic margin. The Nazi Parties control of Germany and Hitler has shown just how the tools of destruction can lead 2. Today it can result in humanities total desolation do to our weapons we built 2 protect ourselves. Humankind can always destroy everything on this planet, only reason its more in peoples mind today, is because our weapons can do it at a rate that's just mindblowing.

my 2cents :/

but yeah, lol wtf.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »
people really to educate themselves outside of the government dictated educations systems and media. When they have so much control over information outputs, they can control what you start to believe.

Do you really think The Nazi treatment of it enemies was any less then what the Allies did to their enemies in World War II ie concentration camps in the US for Japanese people, mass murder in Dresden, the dropping of nuclear bombs in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, which to this day is the only time in the history of mankind that one state has dropped nuclear weapons on another state.

It strikes me as rather ironic the extent to which vitriole is spewed regarding the nazis yet the majority of people would struggle to name 2-3 senior Nazi figures besides Hitler, let alone have any knowledge of Nazi ideology aside from vague references to the Holocaust.
Don't get me twisted though, I'm no fan of the Nazi's, I am opposed to the way they fabricate and greatly exaggerate information about whoever they gonna go to war against next to justify going to war/invasion.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:08:18 PM by Momo »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »
God damn, Momo - is u a nazi?

kemizt

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 08:11:03 PM »
people really to educate themselves outside of the government dictated educations systems and media. When they have so much control over information outputs, they can control what you start to believe.

Do you really think The Nazi treatment of it enemies was any less then what the Allies did to their enemies in World War II ie concentration camps in the US for Japanese people, mass murder in Dresden, the dropping of nuclear bombs in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, which to this day is the only time in the history of mankind that one state has dropped nuclear weapons on another state.

It strikes me as rather ironic the extent to which vitriole is spewed regarding the nazis yet the majority of people would struggle to name 2-3 senior Nazi figures besides Hitler, let alone have any knowledge of Nazi ideology aside from vague references to the Holocaust.
Don't get me twisted though, I'm no fan of the Nazi's, I am opposed to the way they fabricate and greatly exaggerate information about whoever they gonna go to war against next to justify going to war/invasion.

Don't put fucking words in my mouth I never said The Nazis Treatment was better. Lets get 1 thing straight. Amerikkka wasn't a fucking hero in WW2. People want 2 make it like that but we weren't. We gave higher Ranking Nazi leaders and Scientist  immunity to the war trails in exchange for secrets and there research. In the end we've done our own dirt. Amerikkka is a hypocrite to the no Nukes policy considering we had planned to bomb Japan until either they were all dead or until they surrendered. Production of more Bombs were already on there way during the war. Don't think for once I believe the god damn Media, especially the crap they'll teach in a fucking school. That shits been washed, twisted, and destroy that distortion is essentially what you'll learn.

In the end, during war. Its Fuck Em.  They oppose u, and unless you search and destroy a motherfucker, they'll remain a threat. Nazism is still a dangerous mind state 2 live. Only dangerous because its a mind state of Ignorance. Much like Patriotism blind your perception to reality it leads nothing more 2 a practice of self destruction. I can Kill because in God I trust, though in your bible it states murder is only left 2 god himself. You can kill for your country, because they won't prosecute and will give you a medal of honer. A medal because you blew a mother fuckers brains out.

In the end you lose yourself in return to belonging to there organization. 

However the issues of war and destruction are not just surged with just anything, its basically a combination of everything. Your ideals, beliefs, way of life and how you see everything. Being blinded, you'll live nothing more then a feudal existence. Name and a number nothing more.

Oh well

lol stiill Lol wtf?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 08:19:48 PM »
what the fuck? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »
i can kill nazi zombies all day!
ray gun there fucking heads offfff!

Bananas

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 01:07:51 AM »
Bottom line - their actions caused mass human tragedy the like of which still resonate today. That is why.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »
It's the romance involved. Hitler was the great villain of the great war. The world was saved from his evil empire. Stalin and Mao were just as bad during the same time but there's only room for 1 villain and 1 hero. Hitler and the Nazis vs the Good Ol U.S. of A. You can argue a Jew conspiracy that because Hollywood was run by Jews that focused more on Hitler and Nazis, but Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 12:12:29 PM »
Research operation paper clip. A lot of nazis fled to south america post ww2. Also the CIA hired some of them.

Prescott Bush who is dubyas gpa was a nazi. Henry kissinger is a nazi as well.

Nazis are still around, they r just not out in the open.

They r a major reason for evil in the world today.

Peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 12:48:56 PM »
Research operation paper clip. A lot of nazis fled to south america post ww2. Also the CIA hired some of them.

Prescott Bush who is dubyas gpa was a nazi. Henry kissinger is a nazi as well.

Nazis are still around, they r just not out in the open.

They r a major reason for evil in the world today.

Peace
Almost just posted the same thing.

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »
man i dont even like jews and i hate nazis hahahaha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 08:19:13 PM »
You know, I was making this exact point to my wife after we watched Inglorious Bastards, the only group of people we can continuously make fun of is the Nazis. It's kind of sad, but kind of funny. What trips me out is people saying that our history is just as bad, that Stalin was just as bad as Hitler, which could be true in pure numbers of death but is also very different.

If you want to go at this in pure numbers, Stalin and the Soviet Union was at a level that the US, Nazi Germany or any other power could never ever reach. Stalin did kill more enemies that Hilter, and more Nazi's that the United States, United Kingdom and France combined. Stalin was a ruthless dictator who did whatever he could to stay in power. Whoever was a threat to Stalin, they would die, over 10 million civilians died during Stalin's reign. It's simple, the answer is that Stalin killed on behalf of the Jews; Hitler killed while fighting against the Jews. Stalin was the head of the Soviet Union but his commissars were two-thirds Jewish. Stalin got the free pass for his crimes because what he did was not different than what other great villains have done in the past. But let us remember one thing, because World War II, the Nazis and the Soviets signed a non agressive pact, and if not for Hitler breaking that pact Great Britain would have fallen. The Russians were never on our side because they thought Hitler was bad, they were on our side because both Hitler and Stalin knew that they would fight eventually.

As for comparing us and the Nazi's, that is just crazy talk. The Nazi's were a genocidal bunch who seek out and killed Jews. The United States for many years fought and killed Native Americans on their way to expanding west and eventually many tribes were completely killed off. At the same time, the United States enslaved black people, fought a war with Mexico to gain what is now the United States southwest, and through out their history the United States have killed more Asian people than any other country outside of Asia. But even with all of that, I STILL would never say that the United States was as bad as the Nazi's. The Nazi's ideology was based off hating the Jews. The United States history has always changed, it was about expanding west, capitalism (even if that means enslaving blacks) and spreading democracy. The difference is that the United States history was spread through out 100 years, at the same time of everyone else doing the same thing. Hitler was doing it in a rush to commit mass genocide.