Author Topic: Predictions for Afc And Nfc Championship Games  (Read 1269 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Predictions for Afc And Nfc Championship Games
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »
yeah but brett...damn look how he plays
best belee hes gon come in rushin like a viking for real...not that the saints wont but this could be bretts best year....he seems happier than ever...lol

niggas need to keep realizing that the saints were the #1 seed for a reazon yo

its cuz they ere the team with the best record

and the vikings are underdogs

like how the 98 falcons (14-2) were underdogs to the 98 vikings (15-1)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
sadly i thi nk the colts will beat my jets

not that i dislike the colts but i hope the jets win

i'm calling it, the VIKINGS upset the saints

No team with Brett Favre on it upsets anybody. They either beat you or get beat. The Jets beat the Colts and then win the Superbowl; that's an upset. The 12-4 Vikings beating the 13-3 Saints is a game with a winner and a loser.

the vikings are the 2 seed

saints are the 1 seed

2 beating 1 is never an upset, unless 1 is undefeated.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 08:19:33 PM »
jus cuz they had a better record dont mean they will lose for sure in the conference game hack

both teams are dope for real
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 08:51:13 PM »
jus cuz they had a better record dont mean they will lose for sure in the conference game hack

i'm saying

a 1 seed can't upset a 2 seed

yall need to get ur rankings rite    ya dig? lol

either way i predict the vikings upset the #1 seed saints
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 09:04:16 PM »

i'm saying

a 1 seed can't upset a 2 seed

yall need to get ur rankings rite    ya dig? lol

either way i predict the vikings upset the #1 seed saints

I wouldn't call it an upset either way.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 09:43:43 PM »
Jets/Vikings Superbowl! 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »

You're better off playing the Saints. Brett has shown with the Pack this year that he plays like a champ against former teams. And the way the Jets run their mouths will only inspire him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 09:50:16 PM »
lol for real

You're better off playing the Saints. Brett has shown with the Pack this year that he plays like a champ against former teams. And the way the Jets run their mouths will only inspire him.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 09:53:12 PM »

the " 8)" was for the Jets being in the Superbowl; as for the Vikings, i just think they are beating the Saints, not that i want them there.

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 04:52:02 AM »
you already predictin the colts to take it away....lol

Colts could lose if they can't pick up the blitzes and Greene/Jones becomes too much for Indy's D. But with the new defensive centers and Mike Hart's amazing ability to block pass rushers blitzing I cannot see the Colts losing, or winning by less than 10 points. I don't expect a close game, and I expect Revis Island to be exposed by Manning/Wayne. I also expect Clark and Garcon to have big games, and at least 2 picks by Sanchez that will seal the game. Manning might have an early INT when he's still testing the waters and a later one with the lead when he's trying to put it away, but I don't see either of them being crucial to the convincing Colts win. You had a good run Rex but it's the end of the road. The Jets will win an SB with Rex Ryan one day though.

How are going to expose the best cover guy in the league?Hes been playing the best wrs all season and has yet to exposed.Theirs nothing to expose when your the best in the league.Not to mention in the first meeting between the two teams what did he have like two catches?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 06:20:27 AM by Special Agent Jaydc M.D. »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 08:26:02 AM »
you already predictin the colts to take it away....lol

Colts could lose if they can't pick up the blitzes and Greene/Jones becomes too much for Indy's D. But with the new defensive centers and Mike Hart's amazing ability to block pass rushers blitzing I cannot see the Colts losing, or winning by less than 10 points. I don't expect a close game, and I expect Revis Island to be exposed by Manning/Wayne. I also expect Clark and Garcon to have big games, and at least 2 picks by Sanchez that will seal the game. Manning might have an early INT when he's still testing the waters and a later one with the lead when he's trying to put it away, but I don't see either of them being crucial to the convincing Colts win. You had a good run Rex but it's the end of the road. The Jets will win an SB with Rex Ryan one day though.

How are going to expose the best cover guy in the league?Hes been playing the best wrs all season and has yet to exposed.Theirs nothing to expose when your the best in the league.Not to mention in the first meeting between the two teams what did he have like two catches?

Hey, I'm calling it now. If I'm wrong I'll admit it. Wayne had three catches, and one drop that would have been a big play, and maybe a TD. So in less than 3 quarters Wayne could have easily had 4 catchers for 100 yards and a TD. It wasn't Revis that made him drop that. And the Colts offense was just getting started when they were pulled. No point arguing now. We'll find out between 3 and 6 this Sunday.

Jaydc

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 09:20:35 AM »
Sorry but its not going to happen.You dont expose someone like revis,hes an absolute beast out there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 09:22:04 AM »
Sorry but its not going to happen.You dont expose someone like revis,hes an absolute beast out there.

unless you get lucky & but GOD FORBID, Peyton Manning were to ever get lucky. :laugh:

Jaydc

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 09:31:48 AM »
This game will come down to how the jets can cover clark and collie.I really dont think wayne is going to be a factor at all.Although the jets had to face a similar problem with gates,the differense is the colts dont have someone like sproles for those screens which was my majro concern for the jets against the chargers considering how much the jets blitz.Manning is a better QB then rivers,but he doesnt have the weapons or as good of an o line.This game will rest on the colts o line.The jets will blitz and blitz and blitz and they can afford to do it since they have the best secondary in the nfl.If manning can connect wtih clark a lot then that could be the difference.IF manning doesnt have a percect game I believe the colts lose,and I dont think he will have a percect game.Colts offense looked mediocre at best against the ravens and the jets defense is a lot better then the ravens

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 10:24:42 AM »
Sooner or later, it's the Jets offense that's gonna lose them a playoff game, not their defense.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com