Author Topic: Predictions for Afc And Nfc Championship Games  (Read 1272 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Predictions for Afc And Nfc Championship Games
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 03:53:06 PM »
keep throwing the hate this way, Kerry Rhodes says them being an underdog has only fired them up more to this point.

Jets beat the Chargers & you guys just don't want to admit it.

last week, when it first started going around that it was Bolts/Jets, everybody said this offense was too much for us; blah, blah blah.

well, they held them to fourteen points & one of those touchdowns was late in the game when we went into "prevent mode".

i'm not saying this is going to be some cake walk to beat Indy, but i wouldn't lie to myself & say we have no chance.

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »
keep throwing the hate this way, Kerry Rhodes says them being an underdog has only fired them up more to this point.

last week, when it first started going around that it was Bolts/Jets, everybody said this offense was too much for us; blah, blah blah.

well, they held them to fourteen points & one of those touchdowns was late in the game when we went into "prevent mode".

i'm not saying this is going to be some cake walk to beat Indy, but i wouldn't lie to myself & say we have no chance.
a lucky bounce of the ball turned into an interception... 3 missed field goals by argueably the best kicker in football and numerous peneltys from a usually disciplined team is why the jets won.. you take away any of those from the game and its a diffrent story... the jets won fact remains but come on man your guys are done as soon as a team gains a 10 - 14 point lead on them... and the colts are not holding anything back this weekend.
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 05:30:30 PM »
^i can say the same shit about the Ravens game lol.

and you were just in another thread preaching how it wasn't Nate, but Rivers fault lol.

& for your sake, i hope they were holding something back last week. :D

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »

and you were just in another thread preaching how it wasn't Nate, but Rivers fault lol.

uh i never said it wasnt nate's fault or rivers fault it was the teams performance in general... that being said that jets are over acheiveing and there going to get put in their place this weekend..
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 07:32:09 PM »

uh i never said it wasnt nate's fault or rivers fault it was the teams performance in general... that being said that jets are over acheiveing and there going to get put in their place this weekend..

LMFAO, wow; my bad.

i thought you were Shallow. :laugh:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 08:06:46 PM »

I said the Jets can and would shut down the Chargers offense. I just wasn't sure in the Jets could score enough. I said it could go either way and I was pulling for the Jets. And I agree completely with your late TD theory. The Jets would gladly give up a TD as long as a lot of clock was given up too. And I agree that the Jets can win next week. If they beat up the o-line and control the clock they will win most likely. I just don't see either happening. I predict that unless his hands give way Wayne one on one with Revis will have one of the best games against Revis all year. And a predict a 10 point plus win for the Colts. I'm not guaranteeing it.

As for what you think I said about Rivers. I did not mean it was his fault they lost. I meant it was more his fault than Kaeding's fault. It wasa close game and te Jets offense wasn't doing shit for most of it. The Chargers had great chances and field position and couldn't execute and Rivers played the worst out of the bunch of bug name players. I do think Manning is better than River's to the point where he would have been the difference. That being said the Pats lost so bad I don't think they would have won that game with Manning in stead of Brady. But I do think it would have been a loss with in 7 points. No QB is good enough to win a game like that but some are good enough to keep it close. It wasn't Brady's fault they lost. I just had a great time watching him lose. However it was his fault they lost so bad.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
i see what shallow is sayin
but damn its crazy how these dukes be callin them the best players this n that til they lose
once they lose thats it they are wack and beyond wack

haha jus last week you were callin that same player or team the best now cuz they lost in the playoffs they are wack

jus watch if brett loses....hes the worst qb ever...lol
if peyton loses he fell off jus like his brother did...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 08:56:53 PM »
i see what shallow is sayin
but damn its crazy how these dukes be callin them the best players this n that til they lose
once they lose thats it they are wack and beyond wack

haha jus last week you were callin that same player or team the best now cuz they lost in the playoffs they are wack

jus watch if brett loses....hes the worst qb ever...lol
if peyton loses he fell off jus like his brother did...lol

I never do that. I see players for what they are. Sometimes I'm wrong and they show me more or less than I think they are but I'll never take a guy or a team down a peg because they can't win the big one. The Chargers didn't joke. They'd get held to 14 points by a D like the Jets 10 out of the 16 weeks in the season. They just got to see easy defenses all year for the most part. Sometimes you just get beat by a better team on that day. I can't think of too many times I ever said a guy or team choked under pressure. Brady didn't choke in 07 against the Giants. The few times in 07 he was under pressure he performed poorly and NE was either saved by defensive TDs or two 4th down penalties that were bullshit calls. So when the Giants knocked him on his ass all game I expected him to play shaken up and worried and that's why so many throws were missed.

ThaChamp

« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 10:39:30 PM »
Im 5-3 so far in the playoffs.

New York Jets 27- Indianapolis Colts 21

Minnesota Vikings 30 - New Orleans Saints 28

i hope it ends up like that but the Colts are too raw