Author Topic: (New Premiere) Kurupt & Terrace Martin - Murder Fitness  (Read 1235 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (New Premiere) Kurupt & Terrace Martin - Murder Fitness
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »

Listen to to The MIC.... and you will see that he's still a beast on the MIC  ;)

I like Kurupt but nowadays he usually comes average on tracks & whenever he comes super tight people always say stuff like "Kurupt is back, still one of the best mcs" etc.
He was one of the best mcs back in the Death Row Days but now he's pretty generic & unconsistent.

Back? He never left.... IMO he's still one of the best.

Space Boogie was great but he was already going downhill from there & it's been like that ever since. He comes tight on 1 or 2 tracks ever once in a while but like Tash & RZA said "2 tracks don't make your album tight".

Chad Vader

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 06:14:58 AM »

Listen to to The MIC.... and you will see that he's still a beast on the MIC  ;)

I like Kurupt but nowadays he usually comes average on tracks & whenever he comes super tight people always say stuff like "Kurupt is back, still one of the best mcs" etc.
He was one of the best mcs back in the Death Row Days but now he's pretty generic & unconsistent.

Space Boogie was great but he was already going downhill from there & it's been like that ever since. He comes tight on 1 or 2 tracks ever once in a while but like Tash & RZA said "2 tracks don't make your album tight".

True...but I love most of his shit though.

here's another lyrical murder;
2 Turn Tables and a Microphone (Crazy Toones ft. Kurupt)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
now that you mentioned rza
would you say kurupt is better than rza?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 06:35:30 AM »
now that you mentioned rza
would you say kurupt is better than rza?

Better how? As an artist? As an MC?

fabtoxicp

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 06:45:15 AM »
kurupt is washed up ad he did fall off, but he is still one of my favorite artists and im always checkin for him.

bobby digital or young gotti? hmm, i'd rather listen to kurupt any day - but i like rza's lyrics, but as an artist in whole.. no

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 06:48:16 AM »
yeah see i cant take much of kurupt compared to rza
rza is way tooooo dope on the mic and westcoast comes first for me but rza got kurupt on the mic....rza and gza wit the story tellin is a problem
let alone gza....lol

kurupt is washed up ad he did fall off, but he is still one of my favorite artists and im always checkin for him.

bobby digital or young gotti? hmm, i'd rather listen to kurupt any day - but i like rza's lyrics, but as an artist in whole.. no
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »
rza is dope as fuck wit the pengame, but as far as his abilites on the mic.. :-\

Gza/Genius is a fuckin murderer tho, and chews up any dpg or Clan-member lyricaly and in performance

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 06:57:53 AM »
yeah we gon have to disagree on this one but its all good
and he isnt the best on the mic
but i rather listen to a slow song by rza than hundreds of other major, mainstream etc...rappers
but IMO rza at his best can make people run for their money....and thats the problem I dont think hes always on his best level of makin muzik but even then hes still mad dope
and still both gza and rza are mad dope
of course rza is more of the producer rather than rapper compared to gza but still hearin new rza muzik is always dope cuz hes fresh and he brings that wu tang sound thats classic
hes one of the best considerin he mixes asian sound effects wit east coast sounds and them him on the mic is mad dope

rza is dope as fuck wit the pengame, but as far as his abilites on the mic.. :-\

Gza/Genius is a fuckin murderer tho, and chews up any dpg or Clan-member lyricaly and in performance
Cube

Paul

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »
I like this

I prefer kurupt like these type of tracks over his gangsta rap

Still probably my favourite MC
funkyfreshintheflesh

jeanmiche777

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2010, 09:57:30 AM »
 :o Best leak so far imo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
damn kurupt gets some of the dopest beats
the sound effects on this are dope
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »
damn, this is dope as fuck  :o

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 12:20:01 PM »
oh my fucking good this is dope...huge props man 8) 8) 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
Man... How many times do I have to tell people that Kurupt DIDN'T fall off.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 12:41:46 PM »
he all over wayne and babys nuts as well doesnt surprise me infact... songs okay