Author Topic: ***the sirius satelite thread***  (Read 422 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
***the sirius satelite thread***
« on: January 17, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »
i was listenin off and on..and he said dre isnt a good rapper or somethin?
anyone know exactly what he said?

it was just blaze and jay electronica on the show...and they were talkin about how dope jay is but on the other hand dre isnt the best rapper or somethin

dre is a dope rapper

EDIT....I THOUGHT ABOUT IT TODAY THAT SINCE I LISTEN TO THE SAT ALOT, THAT I SHOULD POST TOPICS EVERY NOW AND THEN
SO I FIGURED I'DTURN THIS THREAD INTO THE SAT THREAD

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 05:03:12 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dr.use to come with some tight shit back in the nwa days...and he flows very well to whats written for him to..dont sleep on dres lyrics either 8)

LONDON!!

i was listenin off and on..and he said dre isnt a good rapper or somethin?
anyone know exactly what he said?

it was just blaze and jay electronica on the show...and they were talkin about how dope jay is but on the other hand dre isnt the best rapper or somethin

dre is a dope rapper

how do you listen to sirius, because i use to check certain shows on that station but all of a sudden around november or sumthin last year, the internet explorer browser(sirius on my vista home basic only plays in internet explorer)dosen't seem to play the station after i sign up, it's never worked in the other browsers neither

i'm thinking maybe it works in the new windows 7 stuff, i don't know, is that what your using to listen to it?
"get this money by any means nessassary"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i listen to it in the ride, you can listen to it in your ride you just have to pay but on the next i dont know altho they have a site so maybe thats works

but nah it was as if just was sayin dre is a dope producer but when it comes to rappin he aint shit

he didnt say that but thats how he came off cuz he was sayin jay electronica is dope on the mic/boards or somethin where as dre isnt...lol
dre is mad dope on the mic
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ***the sirius satelite thread***
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 05:04:37 PM »
today someone called up and asked could shade 45 play game/nipsey hussle "they roll"
she said nah we cant play game on shade 45 "cuz of the situation" so she played nipsey hussle "hussle in tha house" instead
thats crazy tho that em and/or 50 wont play game on shade 45
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 02:19:19 PM »
aite so they have a rap radar and they play this muzik, on there as their theme for this part of the show
anyone know what the name of that song is that they play durin this part of the show?
Cube

Nicolas

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 02:04:00 AM »
today someone called up and asked could shade 45 play game/nipsey hussle "they roll"
she said nah we cant play game on shade 45 "cuz of the situation" so she played nipsey hussle "hussle in tha house" instead

that's funny. if dre produces some dope shit for game then they won't play it on shade 45? i didn't think em was so mad about game. either that or he has a very good relationship with 50 (no homo) that he doesn't want to spoil. which is the most probable anyway.

BIGWORM

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 02:37:09 AM »
I was listening to the same show the other day, JAY-E and Just Blaze were talking about Producers that Rap. Saying how producers keep there best work for them self even if someone can spit better then them. Then they used KANYE WEST as an example say how he kept all his good beats for his first album even though he wasn't the best rapper then they went on talking about how he now can lryically hold his weight.

The thing I like about Sirius is when you sign up you can go to there website login and listen from you computer. So if you got a homie ask him for his username and password. I gave mine to a couple close friends and family members.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 08:43:54 AM »
yeah that be weird cuz they didnt play the nipsey/game song so this one who knows
even tho its got dre I think eminem will listen to his other homie who has a partnership of some sort into this channel

that's funny. if dre produces some dope shit for game then they won't play it on shade 45? i didn't think em was so mad about game. either that or he has a very good relationship with 50 (no homo) that he doesn't want to spoil. which is the most probable anyway.

aint that crazy a lil bit...you remember what he said? lol  (bout dre)

I was listening to the same show the other day, JAY-E and Just Blaze were talking about Producers that Rap. Saying how producers keep there best work for them self even if someone can spit better then them. Then they used KANYE WEST as an example say how he kept all his good beats for his first album even though he wasn't the best rapper then they went on talking about how he now can lryically hold his weight.

The thing I like about Sirius is when you sign up you can go to there website login and listen from you computer. So if you got a homie ask him for his username and password. I gave mine to a couple close friends and family members.
Cube