Poll

SUPERBOWL

colts
7 (46.7%)
saints
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts  (Read 2551 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 03:21:36 PM »
I'm going for the Saints, they have a chance, but it's gonna be hard to stop Manning.

they have a legit chance.

if the Giants beat arguably the greatest team ever, the even matched Saints can beat the Colts.

No team that lost the Superbowl is arguably the greatest team ever. They would have lost to any one of the last 20 Superbowl Champs. Even the 01 Pats would have punched them in their pompous mouths and KOed them.

who has the most wins in one single season?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »
I'm going for the Saints, they have a chance, but it's gonna be hard to stop Manning.

if the Giants beat arguably the greatest team ever, the even matched Saints can beat the Colts.

No team that lost the Superbowl is arguably the greatest team ever. They would have lost to any one of the last 20 Superbowl Champs. Even the 01 Pats would have punched them in their pompous mouths and KOed them.

Except they couldn't win when it counted. The other 40+ teams better than them could. They're definitely the best team to not win a ring.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
wheres the "i dont give a fuck" option?

right next to the "young a.g. eats a dicc" option
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 08:26:34 PM »
haha^^^

but damn so whos gon win this?
which side is leanin? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 09:23:43 PM »

Except they couldn't win when it counted. The other 40+ teams better than them could. They're definitely the best team to not win a ring.

so if you can't be considered one of the greatest teams because you can't win; how can you be considered the best player if you can't win?

jaytee

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 02:24:21 AM »
I'm going for the Saints, but you can't count out Manning.  Personally, I'm just hoping for a good game.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 07:12:45 AM »

so if you can't be considered one of the greatest teams because you can't win; how can you be considered the best player if you can't win?

Because as I've said the entire time we've been debating and will say again; QBs DON'T WIN GAMES. TEAMS WIN GAMES. How that keeps going over your head I'll never know.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »

Because as I've said the entire time we've been debating and will say again; QBs DON'T WIN GAMES. TEAMS WIN GAMES. How that keeps going over your head I'll never know.

so how is Peyton so good? maybe his team (that wins the games) just helps him look good. ;D

dexter

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »
Colts 23-20

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 01:03:07 PM »
Colts Wipe there ass with the saints uniforms at the end of the day. Once they done celebrating they'll stick the saints back into the dome and force fuck em like Katrina.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »

so how is Peyton so good? maybe his team (that wins the games) just helps him look good. ;D

You just wish he was on the Jets.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »
haha they sayin if peyton wins this...hes the best qb of all time....damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »

why? Superbowls don't mean shit. ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »
haha tell em espn dukes
they goin either way like they always do before the game and after theyll start talkin sideways

if brees wins...hes one of the best all time
if he loses he shouldnt be an all star etc...
if peyton wins then hes better than elway, montana, marino, brett etc...haha

they say the most simplistic shit of all time... ;D

Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »
haha tell em espn dukes
they goin either way like they always do before the game and after theyll start talkin sideways

if brees wins...hes one of the best all time
if he loses he shouldnt be an all star etc...
if peyton wins then hes better than elway, montana, marino, brett etc...haha

they say the most simplistic shit of all time... ;D

yeah, they made Brady seem like a God when he won; now they are going to do the same to Peyton if he does. :D