Poll

SUPERBOWL

colts
7 (46.7%)
saints
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts  (Read 2550 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »
haha yeah brady is a loser and one of the worst.....right now til he wins again but damn as soon as you lose the world turns against even tho the night before those same fsdfsjfsjdh faces  (<<<haha) were callin you # all star, this n that in recorded history etc....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 08:35:51 PM »
Ha ha, Cham just ended up starting a Brady sucks campaign by accident.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 10:38:49 PM »

accident? pshhhhhhh

he sucks major dick; easily one of the worst QBs in NFL history.

the guy won just a few Superbowls & people called him "great" ( ::)); give me a break!

any schmuck who even relatively follows the NFL knows it's all about MVP awards & setting records; unless it's something stupid like "most TDs in the single season" or some bullshit like that.

like it's "wtf, man?", you might as well give it to the offensive coordinator or something; i mean, after all, he is responsible for everything & should be given every last drop of credit.

the offensive coordinator deserves all the credit for anything successfully done offensively, for 99% of the teams in the NFL, besides some team from Indy, why? i don't know, they are just different.

anyway, it's really a "what have you done for me lately?" business.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 07:36:27 AM »

accident? pshhhhhhh

he sucks major dick; easily one of the worst QBs in NFL history.

the guy won just a few Superbowls & people called him "great" ( ::)); give me a break!

any schmuck who even relatively follows the NFL knows it's all about MVP awards & setting records; unless it's something stupid like "most TDs in the single season" or some bullshit like that.

like it's "wtf, man?", you might as well give it to the offensive coordinator or something; i mean, after all, he is responsible for everything & should be given every last drop of credit.

the offensive coordinator deserves all the credit for anything successfully done offensively, for 99% of the teams in the NFL, besides some team from Indy, why? i don't know, they are just different.

anyway, it's really a "what have you done for me lately?" business.

Finally you seem to get it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 08:07:23 AM »
GO SAINTS!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 08:15:29 AM »
GO SAINTS!

They can win all they want. Peyton's still the best of the era.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 08:28:59 AM »
GO SAINTS!

i'm not too sure of the record or streak they hold, but it's like 10 or 11 seasons in a row they've had like 10 or 11 wins?

basically one of the best teams in the league every single season for Peyton's enitre career & one ring to show for it.

not to mention, if you look back on the decade, they beat the WORST possible Superbowl opponet.

Peyton is like Paris Hilton, he can have whatever he wants in the regular season, but the postseason is like her love life & he just can't find it. ;D

i mean, when you win on an average of 12-13 games every single season & can't pull it out in the post season, i can't see where the finger pointing comes into play.

it's like when Peyton wins all his games in the regular season, it's all Peyton; couldn't have been done without Peyton; MVP Peyton; but then they get bounced by the "amazingly awful Chargers" & we're pointing fingers at the defense & "after all it is a team game".

it's probably the sole reason i dislike Peyton Jimbob Manning.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 09:35:50 AM »
GO SAINTS!

i'm not too sure of the record or streak they hold, but it's like 10 or 11 seasons in a row they've had like 10 or 11 wins?

basically one of the best teams in the league every single season for Peyton's enitre career & one ring to show for it.

not to mention, if you look back on the decade, they beat the WORST possible Superbowl opponet.

Peyton is like Paris Hilton, he can have whatever he wants in the regular season, but the postseason is like her love life & he just can't find it. ;D

i mean, when you win on an average of 12-13 games every single season & can't pull it out in the post season, i can't see where the finger pointing comes into play.

it's like when Peyton wins all his games in the regular season, it's all Peyton; couldn't have been done without Peyton; MVP Peyton; but then they get bounced by the "amazingly awful Chargers" & we're pointing fingers at the defense & "after all it is a team game".

it's probably the sole reason i dislike Peyton Jimbob Manning.

You over simplify it. They were a worse team on record than the 03 and 04 Pats and that's why they had to travel to New England and lose in the snow and cold. If they were the better team those seasons they would have hosted both games, probably won both, and went on to win to SBs right there. Throw in another SB if Hick Harper ran to the outside and that's 4 already.

Let's look at the decade of playoff losses for the Colts

2000 - a loss to OT to the Dolphins after the Fins ran the ball right into the endzone
2001- 6-10
2002 - the 10-6 Colts have to travel to the 9-7 Jets and get beat up in the cold
2003 and 2004 the 12-4 Colts lose to the 14-2 Pats in New England back to back years
2005 - The Steelers eat the Colts alive all game and still it was up to a blown fumble recovery and a missed FG against the team that beat everyone that year
2006- they win
2007 and 2008 The Chargers just move the line against the Colts D all game and destroy the Colts run game

Blame Peyton all you want but looking at all of those losses I see a ppg allowed to average at 25.7 and a avg yards per game rushing to be 65 yards. When you let up 26 points a game and can't run 70 yards you can't win most of the time. So tell me again where were these chokes? Which of those games was a choke by Manning? To me a choke is when the better team has the worse team outmatched across the board but finds a way to lose, like SD in 06 against the Pats. The 07 Pats I never said choked against the Giants because the Giants putplayed them all game and we're not at that moment a worse team.

Also what team had the most win in the 90s? The Niners. They had 1 ring to the Cowboys 3. Why do I never hear people say Aikman was as good or better than Young, or Favre? I've convinced myself that the hype of Tom Brady is completely based on selling the NFL product to women and nothing will make me change my mind.

But here's the question; if let's say the defense and team hold up all season to get those 12 wins and then lose in the playoffs why is it just Peyton that choked? Why isn't it the defense, run game, WRs, etc that choke too? You say Peyton gets all the credit that's why you hate him. I say he gets all the blame and that's why I defend him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 10:52:09 AM »
when you throw 4 interceptions it's your fault.

GREAT PEOPLE CAN WIN ON THE ROAD! ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »

But it isn't a choke when the you are playing on the road against a better team. Of course if illegal contact was called on those INT passes it would have been a choke by the Pats.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 11:36:26 AM »

But it isn't a choke when the you are playing on the road against a better team. Of course if illegal contact was called on those INT passes it would have been a choke by the Pats.

when you're the greatest quarterback in the history of mankind & you throw 4 picks, you choked.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »

when you're the greatest quarterback in the history of mankind & you throw 4 picks, you choked.

Except when those INTs come during timing patterns and the WRs are being penalized by illegal contact, to the point where the rules of the NFL get changed to make sure they calls are enforced.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2010, 05:13:43 PM »
aite i found some of it
anyone have the stats for when they played in the regular season?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:23:08 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2010, 05:34:19 PM »
aite i found some of it

who the Colts & Saints? they didn't play in the regular season. :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2010, 05:37:28 PM »
nah im lookin for any important info
numbers, stats, injuries etc....
ima bet so im tryna get this info together

looks like colts have the edge but saints have more fans there
word is the saints vs colts fanbase at the stadium will be 4:1
thats a crazy ratio

aite i found some of it

who the Colts & Saints? they didn't play in the regular season. :P
Cube