Poll

SUPERBOWL

colts
7 (46.7%)
saints
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts  (Read 2547 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Superbowl Thread: Saints vs. Colts
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:58 AM »

By ridahz at 2010-02-08

Lmao, yes u did peyton welcome back to your playoff career  ;D

Whoops, I expected my team to play at the level I played at again. All these fags on NFL Network that said tonight kept him from achieving the Bradshaw/Aikman level forget to mention that if Bradshaw or Aikman were on the Colts they wouldn't have made the playoffs more than twice this decade. 06 was a fluke because they played teams that make mistakes but a relying on a defense that relies on a team to make mistakes is the real mistake. That team needs a better football philosophy and an entirely new direction. They didn't blitz once all night. Peyton is entering a contract year. I say fuck the money, ask Jim Irsay what he is going to do to fix this team. The Chargers would have beaten these guys in the AFC Championship, and no team except maybe the Cards on the NFC would have lost to last nights Colts. I think it's time to find a new team, if winning the SB is really his agenda and not getting the big bucks then he needs to address the relaxed nature of those Colts.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2010, 12:09:41 PM »

By ridahz at 2010-02-08

Lmao, yes u did peyton welcome back to your playoff career  ;D

Whoops, I expected my team to play at the level I played at again. All these fags on NFL Network that said tonight kept him from achieving the Bradshaw/Aikman level forget to mention that if Bradshaw or Aikman were on the Colts they wouldn't have made the playoffs more than twice this decade. 06 was a fluke because they played teams that make mistakes but a relying on a defense that relies on a team to make mistakes is the real mistake. That team needs a better football philosophy and an entirely new direction. They didn't blitz once all night. Peyton is entering a contract year. I say fuck the money, ask Jim Irsay what he is going to do to fix this team. The Chargers would have beaten these guys in the AFC Championship, and no team except maybe the Cards on the NFC would have lost to last nights Colts. I think it's time to find a new team, if winning the SB is really his agenda and not getting the big bucks then he needs to address the relaxed nature of those Colts.

the picture itself is priceless end of story, im done dissing chokeman lol....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2010, 12:52:19 PM »
when the Colts win, Peyton did every last drop of work & deserves all the credit; he did it all.

when they lose, you can't go pointing fingers at other people, unless it's ridiculous; it definatly can't flip flop that hard.

if they "could of gone perfect" with Peyton, not to mention it was all Peyton those first 18 (minus the two) games; no help, nothing; good old Peyton boy did it because he's so amazing; when they lose, how can it not be his fault? again, unless it's absolutely absurd lol.

nobody fucked up, the Saints are the most dangerous offensive team in the league with all the weapons, so it's not the defenses fault & other than a dropped pass my Pierre Garcon early on, the WR core was fine; Joseph Addai ran his ass off.

if you told me i was in the Superbowl, down seven in the 4th, my ball & Peyton was my QB, i'd take that; the "GOAT" had his chance to tie it, he couldn't, that's why Ozzie made an apperance in here.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2010, 01:54:33 PM »
when the Colts win, Peyton did every last drop of work & deserves all the credit; he did it all.

when they lose, you can't go pointing fingers at other people, unless it's ridiculous; it definatly can't flip flop that hard.

if they "could of gone perfect" with Peyton, not to mention it was all Peyton those first 18 (minus the two) games; no help, nothing; good old Peyton boy did it because he's so amazing; when they lose, how can it not be his fault? again, unless it's absolutely absurd lol.

nobody fucked up, the Saints are the most dangerous offensive team in the league with all the weapons, so it's not the defenses fault & other than a dropped pass my Pierre Garcon early on, the WR core was fine; Joseph Addai ran his ass off.

if you told me i was in the Superbowl, down seven in the 4th, my ball & Peyton was my QB, i'd take that; the "GOAT" had his chance to tie it, he couldn't, that's why Ozzie made an apperance in here.

if you told me I was in the Superbowl, down 7 in the 4th, my ball & Peyton was my QB, 3rd and 5, I'd say run a quick draw to Wayne I'd take that. The ball was thrown exactly where it should have been. TO, Moss, Fitz, Johnson, Plax, Boldin, Marshall, Ward, I could go on, make that play. Colts #1 Receiver Reggie Wayne miss-timed his route and let a DB get infront of him when he knew the kind of throw that was coming. At the very least he should have tackled him before hand for offensive pass interference. Then right after that he drops a pass right in his hands.

You want to hear a nice stat; the Colts Defense, when the starters were playing averaged 6.5 points allowed in the second half of every game this season. Last night they let up 18 points. 3 times what they averaged.

When Peyton makes a mistake I call him on it. That INT wasn't a mistake and would have happened even if Jesus Christ himself threw the ball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2010, 02:38:01 PM »
right, Reggie Wayne blows. :D

is that stat from this year? the same year they played one team with actual offensive threats, the Pats (gave up 10 to them in the 4th alone)? you can argue the Cards, but other than that they played no one.

i said it from the start they had a cake walk schedule & they showed it.

they played the Baltimore, good run, but all defense & the Jets, good run, but ALL defense & they beat them.

they played a true offensive threat & the defense couldn't stop them, but it was expected; the over/under wasn't 57 because Vegas thought the Colts were going to win 50-7; they knew it was going to be a shootout & it was coming down to a defensive stand; that stand happened because Reggie Wayne is a shit reciever, even though his route running is what analysts use to give him his "elite" status. Peyton Manning didn't see Tracy Porter coming.

regardless, why were they going for a five yard pass on the dot to get a first down? that's pussy play, you have to air it out at least 10 yards to be considered good in this league.

the quick slants over the middle, the quick "hike...one mississippi...bullet over the middle" was working fine; it was a silly call & Mr. "I see everything & change the play seven times before i call hike" didn't see Mr. Porter.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2010, 03:09:10 PM »
right, Reggie Wayne blows. :D

is that stat from this year? the same year they played one team with actual offensive threats, the Pats (gave up 10 to them in the 4th alone)? you can argue the Cards, but other than that they played no one.

i said it from the start they had a cake walk schedule & they showed it.

they played the Baltimore, good run, but all defense & the Jets, good run, but ALL defense & they beat them.

they played a true offensive threat & the defense couldn't stop them, but it was expected; the over/under wasn't 57 because Vegas thought the Colts were going to win 50-7; they knew it was going to be a shootout & it was coming down to a defensive stand; that stand happened because Reggie Wayne is a shit reciever, even though his route running is what analysts use to give him his "elite" status. Peyton Manning didn't see Tracy Porter coming.

regardless, why were they going for a five yard pass on the dot to get a first down? that's pussy play, you have to air it out at least 10 yards to be considered good in this league.

the quick slants over the middle, the quick "hike...one mississippi...bullet over the middle" was working fine; it was a silly call & Mr. "I see everything & change the play seven times before i call hike" didn't see Mr. Porter.

He had to make the throw or get sacked. A pump fake would have meant a sack, and Collie mauy or may not have been open but he was out of sight by then. He went to his go to WR and his go to WR wasn't ready.