Author Topic: Source SCREWS Jay Z  (Read 449 times)

Jome

Re:Source SCREWS Jay Z
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2002, 08:50:35 PM »
This is rare, but I actually agree with the Source's rating on this one.
Um..Cracker-with all due respect, you listen to ICP so your opinion means even LESS than the Sources.

LOL--That should put things in perspective for you, pumpkin.

LoL, a King-Suge post enlightens the day - if not hiphop-wise, then humour-wise.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2002, 10:45:46 PM »
If I reviewed for The Source I would give it 3.5.

I would of thought that they would have given him 4.5

And are they ranking the albums and artists of the year in this year instead of just listing the top 10 in no particular order?

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2002, 07:32:52 AM »
All hip-hopper's should just focus on doing them and stop trying to prove how much they are fan's of B.I.G. & Makaveli....ImO

They can never be done again...Do U

Hatesrats 2oo2

True, true...

I'm surprised, frankly. IMO this was as good as Blueprint 1, they're both dope albums. Not classic though. (I think The Source called both Blueprint & Stillmatic classic only 'cause they were trying to spice up the beef.) Oh well, it ain't the first time The Source ain't giving props to albums that deserve 'em.

(BTW, The Source rating is bullshit, it's got too big of a role in rating albums. Nowadays all I see is people rating albums like "I give it a 3.5" or "This is a 5-mic classic!", shit like that. It's like The Source is some hip-hop deity or some shit. Fuck that.)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2002, 11:21:49 AM »
(BTW, The Source rating is bullshit, it's got too big of a role in rating albums. Nowadays all I see is people rating albums like "I give it a 3.5" or "This is a 5-mic classic!", shit like that. It's like The Source is some hip-hop deity or some shit. Fuck that.)

You wanna help that to go away then stop talking about it.  Discuss the "sizes" XXL gives out or the nuts that Murder Dog gives out.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2002, 04:08:50 PM »
Um King Suge...I bet you that I listen to AND own more rap CD's than you.  Because I like ICP that makes my opinion weak?  Bitch I review hella albums in album review so I don't wanna hear shit, Fucko.  I get tired of people sleepin' on ICP songs when I KNOW y'all haven't heard any....And if you have then you must have seen one of the videos because they usually come out with weak songs for their singles.