Author Topic: DUBCNN: 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem - Locksmith,CrookedI,TechN9ne,RZA,RasKass,BReal  (Read 498 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

Some of Hip-Hop's finest lyricists came together to record a new anthem for the world famous Wake Up Show. Those familiar with these legendary joints know they're not your average rap songs!

This one is no different as it features the following line-up: Locksmith, Kam Moye aka Supastition, Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Tajai from Souls Of Mischief, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real and DJ Revolution on the cuts. All this over a beat produced by King Tech.

Be on the lookout for the official video coming soon. For now, hit the link below for the MP3.

Locksmith, Kam Moye, Crooked I, Tech N9ne, Tajai, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real, DJ Revolution - 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem (Produced by King Tech)

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/january/2010_wake_up_show_anthem_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=kingtech.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/january/2010_wake_up_show_anthem_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=kingtech.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Okka

Tight but somethin' wrong with the player, it won't start playin' the track.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
OH

MY

GOD

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Working fine....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mutha.........sickness at its mutha.......sickness

damn rza = god
damn it was all dope cept for where tajai went in and the beat changed....for the worse

but damn dj revolution is a god on them boards too
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

DOPE!!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

Working fine....

Well, not for me it ain't.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn it was all dope cept for where tajai went in and the beat changed....for the worse

i liked when Rev flipped the beat.. nice 93 Til Infinity throwback
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up
but damn they went in.....rza & ras kass prolly had the best bars (from my first listen)

i liked when Rev flipped the beat.. nice 93 Til Infinity throwback
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Portugoal

One hour after I found out 2Unlimited released a new song this comes out! This is a good night! ;D

• Muthafuckin' OG
One hour after I found out 2Unlimited released a new song this comes out! This is a good night! ;D

Doe de groeten aan Ray als je hem ziet

ikke

OMFG!!!!

Can somebody give me a zshare link or something I can't download audio's from the site

Tech Kills it once again

Okka

Damn this is sick. Tech 9ine sounds so tight on this.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Can somebody give me a zshare link or something I can't download audio's from the site

Why not? You should have no issues at all, its a fast and dedicated server...!? If its trying to stream when you click the download link its your browsers fault, right click and "save target as" or "save file as"
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:47:56 PM by Rud »