8 (25%)
Without any mod's
7 (21.9%)
Make it political only
5 (15.6%)
Let it RIP
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: vote: Bring back 'Train Of Thought'  (Read 388 times)

Don Seer

vote: Bring back 'Train Of Thought'
« on: November 29, 2002, 12:09:42 AM »
Make your choice!

Trauma-san

Re:vote: Bring back 'Train Of Thought'
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2002, 12:21:11 AM »
R.I.P.  Fools don't know how to act.  The anti government thing was one thing, but the Moderators were saying my whole religion are war mongers? LOL  I mean, come on.  We don't need that.  The mod saying his religion is a solution while mine is only a temporary fix? LOL we don't need that.  

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2002, 02:31:22 AM »
I agree with what Tone said earlier.  Origionally the rules for the board were that posts would be deleted if they personally attacked another member.  Meaning, you could attack their ideas, concepts, and theories, as in religion and polotics, but you couldn't attack them personally.  Then what happened was I started trying enforce that rule and I got de-modded.  So then the mods were afraid to do any real "moderating" so chaos prevailed.

Let's be realistic.  Why would I be a Muslim if I didn't think it was the best religion?  So you can't fault me for saying "I think Islam is the best religion."  But you can fault me for saying, "I think Trauma is a fag and a hillbilly."

btw, bring the board back.  Peace.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2002, 02:32:18 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2002, 03:17:19 AM »
just like how the homie Rain said it in the other thread about bringing back the HOM, similiarly i say we should bring it back....

BTW, OVERSEER IS TESTING THE VALIDITY OF THE SENSE OF RESPECT AND LOVE WE ALL HAVE FOR THE HOM SECTION OF THIS BOARD. HE KNOWS THAT MOST OF US REALLY WANT THAT BOARD BECAUSE WE LOVE WATCHING ARGUMENTS AND ALL THAT, WE LOVE DISCUSSING  ABOUT THINGS, AND WE LOVE DISSING EACH OTHERE OR WATCHING OTHERS DISS OTHERS...ITS ENTERTAINING ON ONE SIDE AND ALSO VERY INFORMATIVE ON THE OITHER....

I WOULD SAY THAT ARGUMENTS INCREASE ONES KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ISSUE

BRING IT BACK BRITISHER!!! :P
« Last Edit: November 29, 2002, 03:21:53 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2002, 01:52:26 PM »
So me saying "All Muslims are towel wearing anti american war loving terroristical hypocrites who will surely burn in hell " is alright as a topic heading?  BULLSHIT

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 02:15:10 PM »
So me saying "All Muslims are towel wearing anti american war loving terroristical hypocrites who will surely burn in hell " is alright as a topic heading?  BULLSHIT

I think u misunderstood what Infinite was saying. he said, u CANT fault him for saying "I think Islam is the best religion." But u CAN fault him, for sayin "I think Trauma is a fag and a hillbilly". He was going back to what i said, that there isnt anything wrong with discrediting someone elses ideas, beliefs, etc., in the course of trying to prove your OWN, as better. But there IS sumthing wrong with someone simply posting up a statement like, "Fuck the Muslims" or "Fuck the Christians" for no other reason then to piss someone off.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2002, 03:09:00 PM »
Kinda like Infinite did.  LOL  That's what I was getting at, he posted that all mormons are war mongering hypocrites.  That's just the latest thing he's done, but none of yall care, because it ain't you that's getting attacked.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2002, 03:16:29 PM »
Kinda like Infinite did.  LOL  That's what I was getting at, he posted that all mormons are war mongering hypocrites.  That's just the latest thing he's done, but none of yall care, because it ain't you that's getting attacked.  

^^mah bad, neva noticed that thread.

But i think hes reffering to, the difference between attacking someones faith, and attacking someone personally. If i attack mormons, im attacking the mormon religion. If i attack Trauma, then its different. In mah eyes anywayz...

closetothalimit

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2002, 09:20:02 PM »
bring it back seer

it was one of the best and most interesting boards on here.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2002, 10:21:00 PM »
bring it back seer

it was one of the best and most interesting boards on here.

yup yup ;)

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2002, 11:42:12 PM »
i say let it RIP, alls that forum did was bring negativity and hate, fuck it...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2002, 01:11:47 AM »
no fuck that,  all it did was create negativity an most of it was caused by infinite an yet he is tha one that wants it back tha worst an why,  so he can try an put down some1 else for there faith/religion/beliefs/morals 2 try an make himself feel better about his own faults,   fuck that.  fuck hall of mirrors,  i swear this whole fuckin board has become such a negative place.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2002, 04:49:05 AM »
no fuck that,  all it did was create negativity an most of it was caused by infinite an yet he is tha one that wants it back tha worst an why,  so he can try an put down some1 else for there faith/religion/beliefs/morals 2 try an make himself feel better about his own faults,   fuck that.  fuck hall of mirrors,  i swear this whole fuckin board has become such a negative place.  

^^good to see yur not fallin into that "negativity" there Tom  ;D

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2002, 07:21:31 AM »
Bring it back.
No personal disses. People are too sensitive. Afraid to hear the truth.

If an argument is going nowhere then let the mod lock the thread. Until then, let people vent their views. The death of argument is the death of democracy.

" The aim of an argument is not to win, but to progress"
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2002, 09:38:56 PM »
So is it coming back?