Author Topic: LMAO. Cube Disses Mack 10 in Blog!  (Read 846 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: LMAO. Cube Disses Mack 10 in Blog!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 08:44:21 AM »
Wow this nigga said disses and put a "LMAO" to make it sound like Cube went in on dude or somethin.

Man I wish he went into more detail. But O well...

me too i wanted to know what happened

I don't know if either of these stories are true, but the rumors were...

1. When Westside Connection was touring to promote "Terrorist Threats" Mack 10 took offense to Cube doing too many solo songs so one day Mack switched the song list without Cube knowing about it. After that their relationship soured

2. Mack 10 did something with Cube's wife. I don't know if he tried to get at her or if he disrespected her or what. All I remember reading was that something between Mack 10 and Cube's wife went down and Cube never fucked with dude again.

It would be nice if one of them or somebody with knowledge to the situation would finally clear the air.

Well, I've heard that Mack's homies beat up Cube's brother-in-law and that's why they stopped fuckin' with eachother. But I think your first story is also truth. Some people were claiming Mack took offense to Cube not promoting "Terrorist Threats" in the right way. He was shooting some films at the time and wasen't doing too many concerts with the rest of the group..

Wack 10 should've just been even happy Cube fucked with him. He had little talent and got good cd sales coz of his Ice Cube connection, Cube doin majority of his hooks ok his first cd and the good beats Cube i'm sure got him hooked up with. He had little rap ability, at least W.C.'s talented

i don't know about you, but i think Mack 10's "Get My Bang On" is one of the best songs ever made....it's one of those songs you can play for non rap fans and they'll still like it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO. Cube Disses Mack 10 in Blog!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 09:18:19 AM »
ive heard all those stories and i think the brother n law one is the main 1
cube puts his family first....especially his wife.....which is why or related to the jdee situation...from what i was told
but mack been wack for years...and it jus so happens last dope piece of work he put out was the westside connection album
his new album is one of the worst ever

Wow this nigga said disses and put a "LMAO" to make it sound like Cube went in on dude or somethin.

Man I wish he went into more detail. But O well...

me too i wanted to know what happened

I don't know if either of these stories are true, but the rumors were...

1. When Westside Connection was touring to promote "Terrorist Threats" Mack 10 took offense to Cube doing too many solo songs so one day Mack switched the song list without Cube knowing about it. After that their relationship soured

2. Mack 10 did something with Cube's wife. I don't know if he tried to get at her or if he disrespected her or what. All I remember reading was that something between Mack 10 and Cube's wife went down and Cube never fucked with dude again.

It would be nice if one of them or somebody with knowledge to the situation would finally clear the air.

Well, I've heard that Mack's homies beat up Cube's brother-in-law and that's why they stopped fuckin' with eachother. But I think your first story is also truth. Some people were claiming Mack took offense to Cube not promoting "Terrorist Threats" in the right way. He was shooting some films at the time and wasen't doing too many concerts with the rest of the group..

Wack 10 should've just been even happy Cube fucked with him. He had little talent and got good cd sales coz of his Ice Cube connection, Cube doin majority of his hooks ok his first cd and the good beats Cube i'm sure got him hooked up with. He had little rap ability, at least W.C.'s talented

Truth...Mack hasn't dropped a heater in years....last time was the westside connect album and the only time he went plat was the first westside connect album.....he ain't fuckin wit Cube. His label flopped and he's not even relevant in hip-hop...Glasses should've neva signed to dude.