Author Topic: Kurupt-Down_And_Dirty-2010-CR  (Read 1953 times)

Okka

Re: Kurupt-Down_And_Dirty-2010-CR
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 08:01:53 AM »
which songs were unreleased?

"Put This Money Right There" was the only one that wasn't leaked yet. Seriously if you go to a record shop and see an album with that cover and with a name like "Down And Dirty", people probably won't even believe that it's an "official" release.

Blasphemy

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »
which songs were unreleased?

"Put This Money Right There" was the only one that wasn't leaked yet. Seriously if you go to a record shop and see an album with that cover and with a name like "Down And Dirty", people probably won't even believe that it's an "official" release.

Looking at that cover idk why it seems like some bitches CD going for that Pop/bad girl look lol  Seriously, Why not have some sorta unreleased Photo of Kurupt on it and photoshop it. What they can't even afford that??? I mean the lost sessions was a piece of shit cover and the fans made a better 1 with photoshop. Still worse release is the boxset. IMO the way NBK was release is just not right.

Only thing i'm looking forward to is Ladies of Death Row/Danny boy. Even though, I'm betting they'll just take Jewell & MichelleTracks from there albums/various soundtracks and Lady of Rage tracks from her debut/afro puffs/soundtracks.10 bucks say the Danny Boy shit is 12 tracks long contains all the shit from soundtracks, and then only 1 unreleased song, that's probably already available in full CDQ on the net.

Okka

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 08:53:15 AM »
It's over for Wide Awake. Are they just gonna be releasin' new albums even though they ain't makin' any money?

hobomotel

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 02:42:42 PM »
They should have released old Kurupt. They would get more sales with that then with this crap. If this had I Don't Bang No More on then I would buy it just for that one track.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 04:26:32 PM »
question about "Put the money right there"

Was someone taken off the track? I find it weird there's about 40 seconds of just the beat starting around the 2:40 mark. It sounds like a big enough chuck of time for someone to have a verse before Petey Pablo's.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 04:36:31 PM »
what other cd's have they put out?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 11:43:52 PM »
what other cd's have they put out?

Snoop Dogg's "Lost Sessions" and that Box Set, i don't think they have released anythin' else.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 11:59:36 PM »
chronic re-lit

Okka

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 12:18:48 AM »
chronic re-lit

Oh yeah, i knew i forgot about some release. All of their releases have flopped, i really wonder how long they will be releasin' stuff.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 12:19:49 AM »
till E1 pulls the plug i guess

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 06:56:27 AM »
chronic re-lit

Oh yeah, i knew i forgot about some release. All of their releases have flopped, i really wonder how long they will be releasin' stuff.

And that 3 track sampler for "Record Store Day," although admittedly that wasn't much of a release.

ikke

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 07:31:00 AM »
chronic re-lit

I ordered re-lit in september, the store got it in january..
So I declined on buying it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 02:42:21 PM »
chronic re-lit

And that 3 track sampler for "Record Store Day," although admittedly that wasn't much of a release.

The 3 track sampler was a bullshit thing. Crooked I's track I already got, Petey Pablo's was just fucking funny as hell though and sorta sorryass Danny Boys imo was alright. outta all of em I kept the Danny boy track (never was a fan of Petey Pablo.

JohnnyL

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »
chronic re-lit

The 3 track sampler was a bullshit thing. Crooked I's track I already got, Petey Pablo's was just fucking funny as hell though and sorta sorryass Danny Boys imo was alright. outta all of em I kept the Danny boy track (never was a fan of Petey Pablo.

It definitely wasn't anything special.  Although it was free, so I can't complain too much about that one.  I think it was actually the first opportunity  people got to hear "Hoodstar," as I don't believe the FTP version had leaked yet.  The Petey Pablo track was already available though on the FTP album (The "Same Eyez On Me" one, if I'm not mistaken), just under a different name.  It wasn't much of a release, but I still find it more interesting than the "Against the Grain: Buttcrack Edition."

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 04:20:37 PM »
i didnt bother loading this bullshit but have you seen the cover?

i dont see how they could have made this project any shittier
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:22:42 PM by Muhfukka »