Author Topic: Which wrestler did you hate the most as a kid  (Read 1057 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Which wrestler did you hate the most as a kid
« on: February 07, 2010, 06:50:00 PM »
Now that I'm older, I can appreciate a great heel. But at one time I just hated "rule breakers", didn't matter if it was the Hart Foundation or Paul Orndorff, I just hated heels. But looking back, I remember even I knew a really bad heel, lame ones that had no future what so ever. When Mr. Perfect came out, I may have not like him, but something told me... that guy has swag, same with the Hart Foundation and a heel Randy Savage. but here are some heels I just could not stand.

The Warlord

Skinner

Damien Demento

Bastion Booger

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Which wrestler did you hate the most as a kid
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 07:07:12 PM »
What's shocking about your list is everyone one of those guys are still alive.

There's only one heel I absolutely cannot stand

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 07:26:14 PM »
^Trips is cool, I just hate it how he burys other guys. Other than that he's great on the mic & decent as a wrestler.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 07:28:21 PM »
i hate John Cena with a passion lol.

he makes it so predictable.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »
^Trips is cool, I just hate it how he burys other guys. Other than that he's great on the mic & decent as a wrestler.

I can't stand his character. He's a great worker and despite that I hate the current WWE work style I can still see his talent, but as a heel I think he sucks.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »
gold dust

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »
Lex Luger, he was such a tool and a horrible wrestler.

DIP DIP SET SET

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 08:10:35 PM »

He wasn't a heel all that much in his career. He's more remembered as a face, and as a character he was a decent top card face. Not a headliner on his own or a true main eventer but a great face to put in here to strengthen top heels. What I mean was he was the perfect guy to feud with the Outsiders when they came in back in 96. The crowd believed him as a main eventer and going over him was good. The problem was he wasn't booked that way enough.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 08:49:31 PM »
i hate John Cena with a passion lol.

he makes it so predictable.

What's so funny is heel Cena was LOVED by the IWC, and once he turned face on Raw, he was the most hated man in wrestling. When I think Cena, I think natural heel, but kids love him too much to let that happen.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 08:59:06 PM »

He wasn't a heel all that much in his career. He's more remembered as a face, and as a character he was a decent top card face. Not a headliner on his own or a true main eventer but a great face to put in here to strengthen top heels. What I mean was he was the perfect guy to feud with the Outsiders when they came in back in 96. The crowd believed him as a main eventer and going over him was good. The problem was he wasn't booked that way enough.

I hated Luger the most when he was a face lol, I just never liked anything about the guy as a wrestler.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 09:06:42 PM »
the canadian mountie from back in the day and billy gunn.  i always felt that he held the road dogg down.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 09:26:26 PM »

I hated Luger the most when he was a face lol, I just never liked anything about the guy as a wrestler.

I never liked or or cheered for him. I'm just saying from a business perspective he would have been great in the right role. They just never used him the right way enough.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 09:30:20 PM »
Stone Cold

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 10:08:21 PM »
Stone Cold

cocaine is a hellava drug... lol

I never liked or or cheered for him. I'm just saying from a business perspective he would have been great in the right role. They just never used him the right way enough.

I understood where homie is coming from talking about not liking fave Luger, but I agree with Shallow, he was never used right. When he first came it he was pushed too fast as NWA was trying to respond to Hulk Hogan's dominance of the late 80's, that was until WWF took Luger. Then WWF ALMOST made the same mistake as NWA/WCW by pushing Luger to beat Yokozuna, well Vince was smarter than whoever was running NWA/WCW back then and instead of beating Yokozuna, Luger won by count out and then feuded with other heels on his way out the door. WCW then perfected the use to Luger as a WCW loyalist who would put heels in place well challenging for the title and rallying fan support. Luger's best use was during that WCW period, up until he joined the Wolfpac. At onetime, I would have thrown in a Narcissist Lex Luger in my list, after all he feuded with Mr. Perfect who I thought was great. But after learning more about the inside game, and seeing other peoples reactions I saw that Luger had his role and if used right he played it well. Now someone like the Warlord, who's only role was being huge, had no charisma and didn't know a hammer lock from a wrist watch, those are the wrestlers I just could not stand to watch, ever.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 10:19:06 PM »
lol, never understood the face/heel thing back in the day, they were either good or bad.

Rick Rude was prolly the wrestler I didn't like back then.