Author Topic: Which wrestler did you hate the most as a kid  (Read 1059 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which wrestler did you hate the most as a kid
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 10:24:28 PM »
So is it who i hated because they were heels r because there were bad wrestlers?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 08:03:45 AM »
So is it who i hated because they were heels r because there were bad wrestlers?

I guess both. If you hated Narcississ Lex Luger because not only was he heel, but a god awful wrestler, then there you go.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »
^Trips is cool, I just hate it how he burys other guys. Other than that he's great on the mic & decent as a wrestler.

I can't stand his character. He's a great worker and despite that I hate the current WWE work style I can still see his talent, but as a heel I think he sucks.
I actually like him more as a heel, I've been waiting for some time now for a heel turn lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »
^Trips is cool, I just hate it how he burys other guys. Other than that he's great on the mic & decent as a wrestler.

I can't stand his character. He's a great worker and despite that I hate the current WWE work style I can still see his talent, but as a heel I think he sucks.
I actually like him more as a heel, I've been waiting for some time now for a heel turn lol

i hope Randy Orton turns from his heel ways & gets some, love so he starts winning lol.

i would love to see Cena go a full two years without a belt. ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 10:22:36 AM »

i hope Randy Orton turns from his heel ways & gets some, love so he starts winning lol.

Randy is cool, even as a heel he gets some cheers especially when he's going against Cena lol. Cena needs to lay off, his promos sound so forced & fake & his jokes are NOT funny. I mean I'm sure he's a cool dude in real life but he's a horrible wrestler. All his matches are the same, he gets brutalised through the whole match & then somehow regains his strength (lol) at the end & wins using 2-3 moves/grabs. Dude is corny, period.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »
And now a couple of real heels

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5GMd_9qfh0g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5GMd_9qfh0g</a>

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 10:35:40 AM »

Randy is cool, even as a heel he gets some cheers especially when he's going against Cena lol. Cena needs to lay off, his promos sound so forced & fake & his jokes are NOT funny. I mean I'm sure he's a cool dude in real life but he's a horrible wrestler. All his matches are the same, he gets brutalised through the whole match & then somehow regains his strength (lol) at the end & wins using 2-3 moves/grabs. Dude is corny, period.

None of that is Cena's fault. The WWE creative aka that idiot bitch Stephanie works out every aspect of Cena. They write his lines, tell him how to say them, and lay out his matches. Cena is a great face, with great charisma, and a great draw. They have the chance to really make him shine and they won't let him. He is more than carry-able in a match and has shown with great wrestler leading the match he can look amazing. Cena vs Punk can still be the next feud of the ages if they let Punk guide the matches.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 10:36:50 AM »
gold dust

Hahah, i was watchin' ECW a few days ago and thought what the fuck is wrong with this dude.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 01:01:52 PM »

he does, but i hate how they make him look like a pussy every other week lol.

& yeah, Cena is a bitch; The Rock or Stone Cold would of made him cry even though it's staged, if they were still around lol.

this year when they went to the Garden (Piper was hosting) i remember Cena came out & MSG boo'd the SHIT out of him; it was amazing. 8)

lol, but yeah, every week you hear the announcer say, "oh, God, John doesn't look like himself tonight; he's taking a beating", comes back to life (somehow) & does his two dives off the ropes with his shoulder, the opponet gets up, takes a swing at his head (obviously misses lol), Cena does a backwards suplex; 5 knuckle shuffle & the "Attitude Adjustment" that he got bitched by the WWE to change the name from "F-U" lmfao.

did he change the name of the submission, the "STFU"?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »
I hated HHH's original gimmick:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 05:43:10 PM »
good shout on that Baston Booger fucker....hated him

Hated Yokozuna back in the day like every kid in the early nineties lol. Used to hate Ric Flair as well. He was an arrogant dick (still is but now i "get" him)

Big Van Vader used to scare the shit outta me as kid lol, so i loved it wen he came to WWF and turned face

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 06:50:04 PM »
yo, is CM Punk stuck as a pernament heel? lol.

there is no way they would make him that big a of hypocrite & get off that "straight edge" shit.

& there is NO WAY the fans will root for him for that.

he's fucked.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 07:35:31 PM »

he does, but i hate how they make him look like a pussy every other week lol.

& yeah, Cena is a bitch; The Rock or Stone Cold would of made him cry even though it's staged, if they were still around lol.

this year when they went to the Garden (Piper was hosting) i remember Cena came out & MSG boo'd the SHIT out of him; it was amazing. 8)

lol, but yeah, every week you hear the announcer say, "oh, God, John doesn't look like himself tonight; he's taking a beating", comes back to life (somehow) & does his two dives off the ropes with his shoulder, the opponet gets up, takes a swing at his head (obviously misses lol), Cena does a backwards suplex; 5 knuckle shuffle & the "Attitude Adjustment" that he got bitched by the WWE to change the name from "F-U" lmfao.

did he change the name of the submission, the "STFU"?
Nah I think it's still called that. The grab itself is called the stf so I always wondered if the STFU stands for shut the fuck up?? I mean he does put his hands over the opponent's face/mouth lol Oh & CM Punk is great as a heel. He was so stale & boring as a face, some wrestlers are born to be heels or faces while others can do both. Dude is entertaining, his preaching is funny. I remember when I was watching the Rumble & Khali came to the ring I thought to myself it would be funny if Punk said that he can save Khali & like 5 seconds later he said that lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 07:36:25 PM »

there is no way they would make him that big a of hypocrite & get off that "straight edge" shit.

he's fucked.

I think Punk is great, and he'll switch over back and forth eventually. Those long preacher style promos will tighten up and be less gimmicky once he gets to the permanent main event spot and then switching over will be easy. Just like how Cena started as a heel who rapped every promo.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »

he's fucked.

I think Punk is great, and he'll switch over back and forth eventually. Those long preacher style promos will tighten up and be less gimmicky once he gets to the permanent main event spot and then switching over will be easy. Just like how Cena started as a heel who rapped every promo.

I agree, once heel Punk gets over, he can switch back and forth like nothing. Look at heel Rock, once people got his gimmick, they loved him. I can honestly say if you told me in 1996 that Stone Cold Steve Austin would be a face, I'd call you crazy, no less than one year later Austin was a HUGE face. Eventually, you can cut a promo like this and everyone still loves you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/moQ5cFwnxc8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/moQ5cFwnxc8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>