Author Topic: X.O. Feat. MC Eiht & D.V. Alias Khrist- The Whoryde (Day 8)  (Read 917 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: X.O. Feat. MC Eiht & D.V. Alias Khrist- The Whoryde (Day 8)
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 08:35:36 AM »
or we're actually smarter, cause we don't waste our lives doing dumb shit ;)

shut yo bitch ass up..MR.SMART ASS...Check this...the same dumb shit is the same dumb shit you listen to..You fuckin wierdo..I dont understand how you guys despise of STREET SHIT AND STREET NIGGAS..But when your favorite rapper whos dick is all in your mouth..Say the same very dumb shit that im living..you love it like you like their cum on ypur face...lmao at you wierdos..You betta start respecting the streets..Cuz the streets is where the same concepts these wanna be's steal from...
Agreed like a muthafucca

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »
or we're actually smarter, cause we don't waste our lives doing dumb shit ;)

shut yo bitch ass up..MR.SMART ASS...Check this...the same dumb shit is the same dumb shit you listen to..You fuckin wierdo..I dont understand how you guys despise of STREET SHIT AND STREET NIGGAS..But when your favorite rapper whos dick is all in your mouth..Say the same very dumb shit that im living..you love it like you like their cum on ypur face...lmao at you wierdos..You betta start respecting the streets..Cuz the streets is where the same concepts these wanna be's steal from...

true spit! I put it like this...most of these rap fans aint gangstas or come from an rough environment, so they be seekin for something to make their live more exciting by listening to sum real street shit. You askin why? Cuz they searching for a thrill or feel more special and cooler then the average motherfucker from they sourrounding who is prolly listening to sum way other shit like techno or rock music or whatever. They pipedreamin and living the gangsta live in they fantasies lol but in reality dont wanna get involved with any dangerous street shit, maybe sell a lil reefer to they homies or anything harmless like that. Why ist that? cuz they actually never lived that live and theyre scared of some real mothafuckaz, i cant blame em tho it is what it is. Shit even people who would be considered some tough muthafuckas in some citys wouldve been scared to got to compton or watts or to any project which got a high murder rate and is known for notorious street gangs. plus it would be plain stupid anyway cuz u can get killed jacked and beat the shit out of you with the quickness over there...

On the other Hand you cant blame real motherfuckaz like c-rida for goin at these kids cuz he was born into that bangin shit. he dont know nothin else. Its normal to him like it is normal to rapfans to listen to Gangstarap and fantasizing about Gangsta shit ya feel me? So deep inside of those fanboys they think the ghetto is evil or bad things happen over there or whatever. In Reality they dont wanna get involved with shit like that cuz they scared but foremost cuz they never lived over there n never got used to the live...its not they environment where they come from, so i can understand them too.

what im tryin to say is good and bad dont exist, only circumstances so yall get that straight!!! If your living in Holland in a lil city with 5000 citizens u dont have to watch your back every day, u dont have to get involved with gangs to protect yourself shit u woudnt be born in a gang neighboorhood where nearly everybody is affiliated with gangs know im sayin? you diont do what you gotta do to get along with all this shit.Plus your surrounding is all friendly and peacefull...

On the other side cats who come from the ghetto are strugglin real hard man, live aint all fun n shit its like a dice game with the odds against you. only a few people got real jobs and make it out the hood. just to break the news down to yall.

Now yall askin how it come that my smart ass knows all this...i can tell ya cuz ive been goin thru good times and hard times all my live and got a deeper understanding of this shit so i can speak on that...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 10:26:37 AM by C-Styleee »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »
Thanks C-Stylee and Thug Child...For backin me on dat 1..I think they will never understand...

westside159

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »
good post

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 03:13:18 PM »
good post

get yo wierdo ass outta here...you still wiping eihts cum from yo mouth huh...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »
haha but yeah real talk c-rida
the world loves the westcoast
gangsta rap aint dead...its on sick leave
WILL RETURN IN.....

good post

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 08:29:20 PM »
Thanks C-Stylee and Thug Child...For backin me on dat 1..I think they will never understand...

fosho my nigg

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »
WILL RETURN IN.....

good post

thats real

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
yeah itll return not wit the wack muzik thats bein put out right now but itll return after its done bein sick...lol

WILL RETURN IN.....

good post

thats real
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 08:35:54 PM »
Yeah we just need the right niggaz doin it.We got nipsey and roccett and jay roocc gets it right when he aint on fake shit.But it seems like the south is startin 2 bring gangsta music bacc b4 the west.Not to say they're doin it right but wit gucci,waka flokka,yo gotti,pill and alley boy they kinda gettn on the gangsta shit.since people dicc ride the south maybe they'll except the west gangsta rap since the south is startin to do it.

yeah itll return not wit the wack muzik thats bein put out right now but itll return after its done bein sick...lol

WILL RETURN IN.....

good post

thats real

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
nah that aint a good way to do it
t.i. dont make gangsta rap and the rap he makes is for the radio and has nuthin on what wc can still make
the rest are wack...but the industry wants that wack muzik
so we have to wait years for a maylay release
jay rock is makin commercial muzik
ive waited for years and ill continue to wait til the gangsta rap is back....cube was jus sayin it...for now

Yeah we just need the right niggaz doin it.We got nipsey and roccett and jay roocc gets it right when he aint on fake shit.But it seems like the south is startin 2 bring gangsta music bacc b4 the west.Not to say they're doin it right but wit gucci,waka flokka,yo gotti,pill and alley boy they kinda gettn on the gangsta shit.since people dicc ride the south maybe they'll except the west gangsta rap since the south is startin to do it.

WILL RETURN IN.....

good post

thats real
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 08:51:45 PM »
yeah foreal but like bun b said its gonna come bacc soon. I cant wait!
nah that aint a good way to do it
t.i. dont make gangsta rap and the rap he makes is for the radio and has nuthin on what wc can still make
the rest are wack...but the industry wants that wack muzik
so we have to wait years for a maylay release
jay rock is makin commercial muzik
ive waited for years and ill continue to wait til the gangsta rap is back....cube was jus sayin it...for now

WILL RETURN IN.....

good post

thats real

westside159

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »
still bumpin this  8)

westside159

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »
dubcc heat