Author Topic: Snoop ft. Tray Deee, Too Cool - Fucc All That Yappin (Jayo Diss)  (Read 1260 times)

Trip Dee

Re: Snoop ft. Tray Deee, Too Cool - Fucc All That Yappin (Jayo Diss)
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 02:32:14 PM »

I take it they must not have been happy about him being "too sexy for his hood" lol

damn though, never realized this track was out there and that Tray Deee went at Jayo, as far as I knew they never had any problems  :o

lmfao good one  :D

Okka

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 02:46:25 PM »
damn though, never realized this track was out there and that Tray Deee went at Jayo, as far as I knew they never had any problems  :o

Well, they kinda did, over that "Crip Hop" shit. Tray Deee speaks about it on the last interview he did.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »

Well, they kinda did, over that "Crip Hop" shit. Tray Deee speaks about it on the last interview he did.

Yeah I think Snoop and them did him dirty on that shit tho.  They knew his next album was gonna be called Crip Hop....then used the shit for their song title before his album came out.  I mean...at that point I dont think they had beef, Snoop was still tryin to sign him I believe.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Okka

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »
Daz Dillinger spoke of an incident that supposedly went down in 2005 about you getting into a fight with Jayo Felony; tell us about that.

We were filming the Baby Boy movie back in ’01 and Jayo came into the trailer we were in and wanted to fight Snoop behind who originated the phrase “Crip-Hop”. I had authorized him (Jayo) to confront Snoop (I won’t fight anyone won’t get down for themselves) until I heard what the discrepancy was, so I intervened, as I had came up with that title at Snoops home studio in Claremont, and told Jayo if he had an issue with anyone, it was me. Well, he was intent on making Snoop his target, but Dogg struck first. There were at least 16 Long Beach thugs present, so quite naturally we all followed suit. Jayo was my nieces boyfriend at that time, plus he and I were respectful of each others Crip’n and lyrical proficiency, therefore I took it upon myself to get Jayo and Snoop on the phone together and dead the repercussions that were sure to follow. For the record, Daz Dillinger was not present when the altercation took place, and furthermore I have been locked up since Nov. ’03.

I wonder if Snoop Dogg would have punched Jayo if he was alone though, don't think so.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 03:46:51 PM by Okka »

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 03:46:12 PM »
haha damn but when was this?

Shit L.A. Rollin 40's beat the shit outta Jayo that nigga stay losin.

Umm yah I dunno about all dat. lol

Jayo's from Neighborhood, 40's crip down here...and he had some issues wit his own set after Whatcha Gonna Do came out.  Never heard about anything in LA tho. 

I take it they must not have been happy about him being "too sexy for his hood" lol

I dont really know the whole story....but I thought he owed Cricket some money on some beats tho or some shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 03:53:24 PM »
Daz Dillinger spoke of an incident that supposedly went down in 2005 about you getting into a fight with Jayo Felony; tell us about that.

We were filming the Baby Boy movie back in ’01 and Jayo came into the trailer we were in and wanted to fight Snoop behind who originated the phrase “Crip-Hop”. I had authorized him (Jayo) to confront Snoop (I won’t fight anyone won’t get down for themselves) until I heard what the discrepancy was, so I intervened, as I had came up with that title at Snoops home studio in Claremont, and told Jayo if he had an issue with anyone, it was me. Well, he was intent on making Snoop his target, but Dogg struck first. There were at least 16 Long Beach thugs present, so quite naturally we all followed suit. Jayo was my nieces boyfriend at that time, plus he and I were respectful of each others Crip’n and lyrical proficiency, therefore I took it upon myself to get Jayo and Snoop on the phone together and dead the repercussions that were sure to follow. For the record, Daz Dillinger was not present when the altercation took place, and furthermore I have been locked up since Nov. ’03.

I wonder if Snoop Dogg would have punched Jayo if he was alone though, don't think so.

I dont see anyway Snoop woulda took off on Jayo on some one on one shit.  I hate all these he said she said situations tho.  Cus you listen to Jayos Yous a Character and he tells basically the same story....but says Snoops security pulled Jayo off of him.  So who knows whos tellin the truth. 

Im sure all them muthafuckas are addin extras to the story for their side.  All I know is, in SD Jayo might not have all the OGs vouchin for him the way somebody like Mitch does...but that nigga really is from Neighborhood Crips.  So on some gangbang shit he is spittin the truth.  Whens the last time you heard anybody from the streets say Snoop is really from the 20's?!  Other then rappers on his team.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »
Yeah, true that. Didn't Snoop Dogg and others get ran out of San Diego?

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »
Yeah, true that. Didn't Snoop Dogg and others get ran out of San Diego?

yeah...pretty much the whole crew. Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Eastsidaz....etc.  Now Snoop only puts on shows down here with rock bands lol.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 05:02:27 PM »
Hahah, what happened? Were you at the show.

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 05:30:25 PM »

Yeah I was there....I feel like Ive posted this story a million times lol

My homegirl from Long Beach came down for the show....so it was me and her, and a couple of my other homeboys.  She was all into that crippin shit at the time, talkin about she was gonna come down here with the blue chucks and blue LA on....I told her it was a bad idea so she didnt lol.  Anyways, at the show...the front rows were lined with Bloods.  Mostly 59's.  They kept it cool most of the show...but really banged on Snoop when he hit the stage.  Throwin shit at him, hats, rags, cups, etc.  I think Kurupt ass took one of the red rags that flew up on stage and started C-walkin on it....so then muhafuckas started climbin over the gates to get on stage.  Everybody on stage pretty much dipped backstage with the quickness and took off.

Okka

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 05:38:12 PM »
Aiight. Thanks for that postin' that story, i remember that you have posted it a few times before though. +1

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 05:39:36 PM »
Aiight. Thanks for that postin' that story, i remember that you have posted it a few times before though. +1

No problem...sorry I dont have pics lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »
who was there physically and who exactly for ran out?
cuz others say somethin different happened...which of course they might well do

My homegirl from Long Beach came down for the show....so it was me and her, and a couple of my other homeboys.  She was all into that crippin shit at the time, talkin about she was gonna come down here with the blue chucks and blue LA on....I told her it was a bad idea so she didnt lol.  Anyways, at the show...the front rows were lined with Bloods.  Mostly 59's.  They kept it cool most of the show...but really banged on Snoop when he hit the stage.  Throwin shit at him, hats, rags, cups, etc.  I think Kurupt ass took one of the red rags that flew up on stage and started C-walkin on it....so then muhafuckas started climbin over the gates to get on stage.  Everybody on stage pretty much dipped backstage with the quickness and took off.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
who was there physically and who exactly for ran out?
cuz others say somethin different happened...which of course they might well do

lol who said somethin different? I was there...Coors Ampitheater...right around the 13th row or so.  This shit was a long ass time ago....dont even remember, I wanna say at least 8 yrs.  The Liks were opening for Snoop.  Eastsidas performed and Daz n Kurupt performed.  When the shit went down, it was a ganga people on stage...plus the Liks still had a buncha bitches up there that they pulled out the crowd.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »
yeah others say different but again thats what it is
why the bloods down there always startin shhhh...wit people?
tony yayo, spider...is that story true?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.