Author Topic: DUBCNN: Jay Rock - Finest Hour (Ft Rick Ross) From Follow Me Home (Audio)  (Read 285 times)

Mil

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/jayrock-finesthour/

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/march/jay_rock-finest_hour_(ft_rick_ross)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=jayrock-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/march/jay_rock-finest_hour_(ft_rick_ross)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=jayrock-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

Jay Rock - Finest Hour (Ft Rick Ross) From Follow Me Home - By : Mil - March 5, 2010

Just a week ago we premiered a track which Jay Rock featured on, Annimean's My Neighborhood, today we have a new Jay Rock track to share.

Its a leak from his highly anticipated and long awaited debut album Follow Me Home and features Rick Ross. "Finest Hour" boasts production by the always impressive J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. Be sure to check this out!

Jay Rock - Finest Hour (Featuring Rick Ross)

Stay tuned for all the latest from Jay Rock and Top Dawg Ent!

MarshColin

I hate Rick Ross.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Both Jay Rock and Ross come correct, production is good so WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT HOOK?!

Seriously?! Who the fuck signed off on that shit?

MOON KNIGHT

First Wayne now Officer Ross...say it ain't so.
I know people gotta eat, but geesh  :'(
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 06:18:19 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay Rock was lame from the start.  He's just another tupac/doc dre wanna be. ... I still like his music but i'm BEING REAL with ya
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Jay rocc iz the shyt and hes a real nigga. But he is lame for fuccin wit niggaz like ross, bow wow, omarion, and baby and wayne. But i got a question how is he a tupac wanna be and how is he a doc dre wanna be i cant even hear a dr.dre influence in his music.

Paul

This is shit imo
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is wack
yeah he was...extremely overhyped....sad that people would call this duke the next 2pac....lol

Jay Rock was lame from the start.  He's just another tupac/doc dre wanna be. ... I still like his music but i'm BEING REAL with ya
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I genuinely don't mind him doing Tracks wit Wayne and Ross and them on the basis that "its just music" I get that but if its about the music and you doing it with a dude who is iffy at best then the music better be on point!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
is his cd ever dropping

MarshColin

I genuinely don't mind him doing Tracks wit Wayne and Ross and them on the basis that "its just music" I get that but if its about the music and you doing it with a dude who is iffy at best then the music better be on point!

real talk, that's how i feel about the shit too.

The_Offence

its funny how niggaz on here talk about all these rappers characters but never mention eminem being a mark, that dude used to get bullied in the past but now rapping about gangsta shit after being famous , the same dude that got socked in his face and got  his noise broken by his girl , the same nigga that rap about sicking things in his asshole and other homosexual shit, its funny how you dudes judge all these rappers on there characters but give em a pass and judge him on his skills... you never hear people saying eminem is rapping about some fack ass shit they just judge him on his music but when its other rappers they will quickly skip the skills and point out that niggaz character, this whole rap game is full on fake ass dudes take it for what its worth, its just music ...the real niggaz are in the streets ...how the fuck can you be a celebrity and be posted up on the corner selling dope, its common sense its just music.. everybody knows who the fuck these dudes are, when your a celebrity you ain't posted on no fucking corner selling shit!! the rap shit is here to entertain you dumb niggaz, take it for what its worth its entertainment all this he ain't real she ain't real is nonsense, fact is most these rap niggaz ain't real, they ain't doing no crimes they they attending the same after parties with miley cyrus ...you think 50 cent can go post up on a block and sell dope, everybody knows who this nigga is he's a celebrity before he hops out his car people screaming hey 50!!! look its 50 cent ...you niggaz hang on to what these rappers say and take it as real shit, i look at it as entertainment...the real niggaz are in the streets or in jail , once your a big rapper you become a celebrity, your now industry , you ain't running no fucking streets, thats why niggaz like jay z are keeping it real now and niggaz hate on him, you don't hear jay z talking about being in the hood popping off no fucking shots because that nigga knows he's a celebrity now...you lil dumb niggaz need to stop hanging on to these rappers every word like you really believe the shit most these niggaz saying ..if the track is dope, its dope... all this he's fake talk is waste because the whole industry is fake if you really think about it, niggaz claiming hood while there living in a fucking big ass housew is hollywood
... tupac was no gangsta that nigga was just smart as hell...he sold all you niggaz his thug life image and you niggaz ate it up...gangsta rap turned that nigga into what you dudes saw but he had no street history, what hood was he from ? that nigga never claimed any hood because he wasn't from no hood he chilled with hood niggaz but he wasn't one, when he was rolling with humpty he had a different image,
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 11:16:58 PM by The_Offence »