Author Topic: So since Slap Back leaked  (Read 2740 times)

EFFeX

Re: So since Slap Back leaked
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2010, 02:36:59 AM »
You know what it is bro, I just don't like people blaming me for stuff that I wasn't involved in. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. My whole thing was, if your going to leak something, fine it is what it is, just don't drag me into it. You know?

bro that aint cool that someone deliberately tagged this with your site just to cause friction. in fact it is very much a bitch move, i would be mad too.

at the same time, now its out there, its out there. unfortunately its pointless trying to remove links etc. at least people reading this thread will know the score.

Yeah, I mean it's on Worldstarhiphop, there's nothing that can be done. I'm still mad, but I'll live.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2010, 03:10:21 AM »

once it leaked with the 'fake' tags, i would have leaked an untagged version and sent it to all the main hiphop sites and posted it on boards ... then your tagged version wouldn't have been listened too... still a VERY low act trying to set up a site like that.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2010, 03:30:15 AM »
 Cool track, i can see why Crook didnt want it released, but woulda been an effective diss when it was recorded.
 Said some pretty unforgiveable shit(from snoops perspective) on there but considering the circumstances and how long ago it was recorded you wouldnt think it would be that bigga deal.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2010, 03:33:46 AM »
this song should probably have stayed unreleased...

V2DHeart

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2010, 04:15:59 AM »
I can't get over how many people are crying over this leak, acting as if they are holy honest and law-abiding internet surfers. They'd be the first to download the latest 2Pac leaks in a second.

Effex should be the only one bothered about this. People are too overly concerned about his "friendship" with Snoop  ::) :-X

I personally couldn't give a shyt if they fell out tomorrow. (which they wont) Crooked made a name, fanbase, released songs, mixtapes, slaughterhouse etc. all without Snoop, and even being 'cool' with Snoop has done zilch for him. Where was Crook on Malice? Where is he on more malice? Crooked I doesn't need a Soulja Boy collaborating sell out, who's watered down into girly bubble gum pop like a Snoop Dogg to make his career take off

IF anything this can only be a thing good. It'll spark controversy through out the net and give Crooked a lot of exposure, and once Crook explains that it's a very very old diss back to when Snoop was dissing Death Row, they'll both be cool about it, and it may drive towards them being pushed to do a collaboration to prove their sincerity, and to die down the negative flames of the diss, because Snoop is not innocent in this either, but both are grown men
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

ikke

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2010, 04:34:58 AM »
Untagged version availible?

People stop crying..
Like Snoop is too stupid to know this is old...

And if this restarts the beef the beef was never over since something small like this could restart it

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2010, 04:35:32 AM »
Correct, the same source for Kurupt's Row Rider, Above The Law, etc. It was multiple dudes, but one source. Anyways, I just thought it was funny that they tagged it up with BossBoard. By the way, Mr. Bundy, who was the original poster of the song on here?

more info on that? can we expect more from this dudeds in the future?  ;D

Biggzy

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2010, 04:48:10 AM »
now thats fukin deathrow style! fuck snoopy! snaitch ass bitch hahahaah! crooked i killed it!

sofdark

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2010, 06:22:37 AM »
just release the untagged so that the tagged shit will be ignored. principle of bootleg game.

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2010, 06:28:13 AM »
crooked i groupies are the worst.  only person that should be mad about this song leakin is crook.  anybody else losin sleep over this needs a hobby.  song is ehhhh....ill never listen to it again.  im still waiting to hear CROOK SHOW
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

EFFeX

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2010, 06:32:21 AM »
just release the untagged so that the tagged shit will be ignored. principle of bootleg game.

LoL, That's the principle of a fan who wants the untagged cut.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2010, 06:42:28 AM »
Cant choice between this and Pimp Slap, both songs "Slaps" ;D
im kind of dissapointed of those Snoop Is A Snitch thing Death Row tried to pull over years, though it was some serious shit but Slap Back shows it was just over that little shit Snoop said on TV about Suge killing Pac
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 06:58:17 AM by bigpimpin20 »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2010, 06:50:15 AM »
real talk
and whats up wit pac shoutin out on it? lol

anyone got the lyrics for this song?  post em up if you can...good lookin

I can't get over how many people are crying over this leak, acting as if they are holy honest and law-abiding internet surfers. They'd be the first to download the latest 2Pac leaks in a second.

Effex should be the only one bothered about this. People are too overly concerned about his "friendship" with Snoop  ::) :-X

I personally couldn't give a shyt if they fell out tomorrow. (which they wont) Crooked made a name, fanbase, released songs, mixtapes, slaughterhouse etc. all without Snoop, and even being 'cool' with Snoop has done zilch for him. Where was Crook on Malice? Where is he on more malice? Crooked I doesn't need a Soulja Boy collaborating sell out, who's watered down into girly bubble gum pop like a Snoop Dogg to make his career take off

IF anything this can only be a thing good. It'll spark controversy through out the net and give Crooked a lot of exposure, and once Crook explains that it's a very very old diss back to when Snoop was dissing Death Row, they'll both be cool about it, and it may drive towards them being pushed to do a collaboration to prove their sincerity, and to die down the negative flames of the diss, because Snoop is not innocent in this either, but both are grown men
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:10:29 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2010, 08:28:15 AM »
we need the untagged/dirty/CDQ version of this song.

In a Musical perspective.

R.I.P Snoop Doggy Dogg

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2010, 08:43:32 AM »
Song leaked so fuck it, cant stop it now anyway. We are all aware now that bossboard didnt leak this,thats crystal clear.Fuck, this song is like decade old and to be honest its not that great, no need to stress too much about it, Crooked is on a whole new level now and I hope Snoop and Crook are not gonna have problems over this "oldie"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM