Author Topic: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...  (Read 1460 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I wonder how 50 is feeling right now...
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 08:04:41 PM »
I doubt 50 cares, he's got his money and it's obvious he doesn't care anymore, he's done what he wanted to do, dropped an album which is arguably a classic, had a more than successful record label, own clothing company, worked with two of hip-hops greats and he made like a shitload of money off of Vitamin water, i'm sure he couldn't care less about what Eminem/ Wayne/ Game does, why would he?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 08:10:30 PM »
oh 50 will def be pisseddd at dre...i remember someone asking him about how he felt about dre working with game and he basically interrupted the question before it even finished and was like 'dre can work with whoever he wants' but in a real way that looked like he'd been effected.

im sure he has. 50 drops bisd, all he ever boasts about was album sales and shit and that shits a major flop for a cat of his stature and now he is seeing game back in the booth with dre AND pharrel and to top it off, gets back with aftermath! Only an idiot/groupie would think that shit wont be playing on his mind!

BUT the fact he keeps himself busy with his movies atm and whatever he does, will keep him not thinking of it too much, because when u active, u aint got time to think tooo much about things all the time. or atleast it takes your mind off shit.

Plus the fact his a rich muthafucker might help a lil ;-)

pz

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »
The only reason one might assume he cared what Eminem does is if he views him in the same light as his grandma (a person that he owes and will forever be indebted too) and there was a lot of PR about how strong of a team Aftermath/Shady was.  Yet, that's the past and it's clear today a lot of it was marketing.

Currently, 50's major downfall or problem as an artist was beefing too much.  He should've stayed cool enough with Jay-Z and Kanye West to have a working relationship.  And, the rick ross fiasco was a huge joke.  Finally, his beef with Iovine clearly disrupted his hip-hop more than anything but the way I figure is 50's contract under interscope/shady/aftermath is probably producing less money for him than it is for interscope. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 02:46:10 AM »
..his album leaks and then pretty much flops, especially after us being told that it was his best album since GRODT. And now it looks like Game is going to get one over on him by having very good sales of the R.E.D album. I mean, 50 has got to be pissed right? Not only has Dre welcomed Game back into the studio but this shit is all over the Internet, pictures on twitter etc. If I was 50 now I would be sitting at home thinking "shit, what the fuck happened to me man".
Game is lucky if he goes gold

and 50 is lucky if he sells 400K  :P
his album is already certified gold

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 08:48:00 AM »
..his album leaks and then pretty much flops, especially after us being told that it was his best album since GRODT. And now it looks like Game is going to get one over on him by having very good sales of the R.E.D album. I mean, 50 has got to be pissed right? Not only has Dre welcomed Game back into the studio but this shit is all over the Internet, pictures on twitter etc. If I was 50 now I would be sitting at home thinking "shit, what the fuck happened to me man".

it could be worldwide but definitely not in the U.S., he's barely sold 300K so far

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 08:52:20 AM »

it could be worldwide but definitely not in the U.S., he's barely sold 300K so far

yup i think he is RIAA gold certified or something, the company which doesnt go by how many you have sold, but how many have been shipped...basically 500k or more of his cd have been shipped but he hasnt actually sold that many records yet. Shocking sales for 50

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 08:53:50 AM »

yeah can you imagine?! theres some life outside us??? :O
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

ikke

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 11:13:05 AM »
Let's name Koch Releases that sold more then BISD.

I'll start off with:
Jim Jones - Hustlers Pome
DJ Khaled - We The best

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »
50 should just stick to making straight-to-DVD movies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 12:22:17 PM »

Well i suppose it doesnt matter then, if its not gold in the US who else cares  ::)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »

yup i think he is RIAA gold certified or something, the company which doesnt go by how many you have sold, but how many have been shipped...basically 500k or more of his cd have been shipped but he hasnt actually sold that many records yet. Shocking sales for 50
true.

i'm just saying, that i don't see Game go platinum easily (worldwide is possible)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 03:45:27 PM »

true.

i'm just saying, that i don't see Game go platinum easily (worldwide is possible)

Im wit you, id be impressed if he hit gold first of all lol

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 04:39:32 PM »
this rap shit is on the side now, aint trippin...hes got bigger paper comin through businesses ventures.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 11:10:57 PM »
WHO THE FUCK CARES.   

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2010, 11:19:34 PM »
stupid question 101s

asking who cares when posts exists
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks