Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Doey Rock Interview (DROP FEEDBACK)  (Read 157 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Exclusive Doey Rock Interview (DROP FEEDBACK)
« on: February 08, 2010, 06:44:28 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/doeyrock/

Exclusive Doey Rock Interview - By : Rud - February 8, 2010

Charismatic, talented and driven are a few words that can describe Sacramento native Doey Rock. Dubcnn was fortunate to catch Doey during one of his rare breaks and I am certain you will enjoy the conversation. Doey talks about his greatest strengths AND weaknesses which is rare for an artist to do.

He discusses what people can expect from his upcoming album Mean Doe Green and why it will be a must-have. Mr. Bring Back Double also gives some insight into how he became connected with Wu-Tang legend Raekwon and whether or not they’ve worked on some music.

In short, the independent minded visionary is someone you should keep an eye on and according to him you don’t want to miss his live show.

Exclusive Doey Rock Interview (February 2010)

Northern California and former Sick Wid It artist Doey Rock was last on Dubcnn at the end of 2009 with the release of his Doe's Diner video.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Doey Rock Interview (DROP FEEDBACK)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »
good read, i've always been into Doey's music

DUSTYFINGAZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »
Obviously I'm new here. . . clicking around on the forum, I figured I would check out something or (someone) i've never heard of. This interview was cool though. . .

It IS kind of hard to sit thru an interview with an artist youve never heard of and hearing them talk and sound like theyve already "made it" though. . . BUT- dude does sound like he knows what hes doing.  So, i guess hes got the talk down. . . i'll look out for the music. I didnt finish listening to the whole thing, so if anyone has links to this dudes stuff online, post it up

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:27 PM »
Thansk for the feedback so far!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 01:59:01 PM »
people straight up ignoring the shit if its not involving a new game track or a 2pac leftover. smh
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 05:30:48 AM »
people straight up ignoring the shit if its not involving a new game track or a 2pac leftover. smh