Author Topic: Eazy-E – Eazy-Duz-It (Remastered – Uncut Snoop Dogg Approved)  (Read 1228 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Eazy-E – Eazy-Duz-It (Remastered – Uncut Snoop Dogg Approved)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 04:27:18 PM »
 Saw  that this was being released a while back. It seems like Priority has a hard-on for re-releasing albums and putting out pointless compilations (particularly when it comes to Eazy-E). While "Eazy-Duz-It" is without a doubt a classic, I see no reason to purchase this album yet again.  I've already bought it twice (both the original, and the re-release with "51/50" that they put out a few years back).
  Also, I understand that Snoop Dogg is the new head of Priority Records, but maybe they could have just put a sticker on the front of these albums that says "Snoop Dogg Approved." That way it could be taken off with the celephane when you unwrap the cd , instead of perminantly defacing the cover art to these classics.  

Defacing? More like defecating.. If you ask me. Snoop never cared for Eazy-E back in the days, So why the changed of heart now? On the previous compilation he started the album with an Eazy-E track that should have been enough, to appease his fans. Priority is becoming the new DR...Bullshit re-releases after another..

I hear you, man.  I'm totally apposed to Snoop's name even appearing on an Eazy-E album.  I'm just saying that if Priority Records insists on trying to use Snoop's name as marketing tool to try to promote their re-releases, putting it on a sticker that would come off when you unwrap the cd would at least be preferable to having it actually printed on the album's cover, as it appears to be.  There's no getting rid of it if it's actually printed on the cover like that.

JohnnyL

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 04:41:07 PM »
 BTW, anybody else notice that Ruthless Records re-released "It's On Dr. Dre (187um) Killa," "Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton," and "Impact of a Legend" as a 4 disc set?  As far as pointless re-releases go, I have to say I prefer that one.  Although, I would much rather that Ruthless Records put out some more of their unreleased music rather than take a page out of Priority Records' book and keep putting out re-release after re-release.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »
BTW, anybody else notice that Ruthless Records re-released "It's On Dr. Dre (187um) Killa," "Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton," and "Impact of a Legend" as a 4 disc set?  As far as pointless re-releases go, I have to say I prefer that one.  Although, I would much rather that Ruthless Records put out some more of their unreleased music rather than take a page out of Priority Records' book and keep putting out re-release after re-release.
sounds just like death row huh?

ruthless owns a 2pac-eazy e collabo btw...we'll never hear it tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 08:12:42 PM »
It will be a danm! shame when "AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted" is Snoop Dogg Approved...
(& it will be, after all it is Priority)

woof

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »

Snoop Dogg Approved

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 12:40:41 AM »
when did they re-release it?

JohnnyL

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 05:39:38 AM »

According to Amazon.com, it was released February 2nd of this year. 

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 06:29:39 AM »
that snoop dogg logo is way too big lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 08:44:15 AM »

lol, it totally went unnoticed :D

JohnnyL

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »

lol, it totally went unnoticed :D

Lol. Yeah.  It's listed under Eazy-E Tri-Pack on Amazon.com.  It's not even real noticeable on their site.  And they don't have any pics of it, but if you search for it under that name with google you can find a picture of the front cover.  Also, they apparently released one for Bone Thugs which I believe contains "E.1999 Eternal," "Greatest Hits," and "T.H.U.G.S.." Personally, I would have preferred "Creepin' On Ah Come Up," put in there, but whatever.  I doubt I'll buy it anyway.  Might pick up the Eazy-E one if I see it though, just to have.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2010, 10:27:56 AM »
snoop dogg approved? wtf

lol I said exactly that before even seein ur comment
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ikke

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 10:56:54 AM »
Thank god the def jam remasters don't say RUSSEL SIMMONS APPROVED

Now I gotta buy this album before this becomes the only availible version

Which other releases are they releasing this way?

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
It will be a danm! shame when "AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted" is Snoop Dogg Approved...
(& it will be, after all it is Priority)

that's a good shout. damn..

midwestryder

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 08:47:51 PM »
everybody needs to shut up about snoop. snoop ia know president of priority records & is trying to resurrect priority rcords . that snoop dogg approve is complement not a diss like you guys are acting . EPMD would take it as complement from one of the greatest west coast rappers ever .. so you guys are hating when snoop dogg is trying to do a good thing for hip hop .snoop dogg is trying to wake up a whole new genration to great artists from priority records past & present.snoop dogg is president priority records so he is the one who put his name on them not anybody else. so stop hating people because there is no reason to.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 04:53:57 AM by midwestryder »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2010, 09:19:04 PM »
 ::)
lol, wtf are u sayin? do u even kno what EPMD is? rest assure, EPMD willl prob laugh their asses off wit this shit, not take it as a compliment..
weirdo
i guesss if Run-DMC got the "approve"-stamp from Snoop, they should feel honored too?
ur crazy as a muddafucca  ;D

nobody is hatin on snoop, most of us understand the marketing-tool basics of this "approved by/presented by"-thing - but it sure as hell is laughable at the same time!