Author Topic: Eazy-E – Eazy-Duz-It (Remastered – Uncut Snoop Dogg Approved)  (Read 1229 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Eazy-E – Eazy-Duz-It (Remastered – Uncut Snoop Dogg Approved)
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2010, 09:36:08 PM »
everybody needs to shut up about snoop. snoop ia know president of priority records & is trying to resurrect priority rcords . that snoop dogg approve is complement not a diss like you guys are acting . EOMD would take it as complement from one of the greatest west coast rappers ever .. so you guys are hating when snoop dogg is trying to do a good thing for hip hop .snoop dogg is trying to wake up a whole new genration to great artists from priority records past & present.snoop dogg is president priority records so he is the one who put his name on them not anybody else. so stop hating people because there is no reason to.

LMAO ur a fucking clown

"EOMD"??

epmd released that album when Snoop was like 10 years old
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2010, 03:54:07 AM »
Thank god the def jam remasters don't say RUSSEL SIMMONS APPROVED

Now I gotta buy this album before this becomes the only availible version

Which other releases are they releasing this way?

poor cat

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2010, 04:58:50 AM »
::)
lol, wtf are u sayin? do u even kno what EPMD is? rest assure, EPMD willl prob laugh their asses off wit this shit, not take it as a compliment..
weirdo
i guesss if Run-DMC got the "approve"-stamp from Snoop, they should feel honored too?
ur crazy as a muddafucca  ;D

nobody is hatin on snoop, most of us understand the marketing-tool basics of this "approved by/presented by"-thing - but it sure as hell is laughable at the same time!
do i know EPMD? you gona make me fall over laughing at you . i been listening & living hip hop since 1982 unlike you. i own every EPMD ,including the one they released on Dec of 08. i am  one of biggest EPMD fans there is . i was hit squad fan.yes RUN DMC would feel honored just like when Eminem put them in rock n roll hall of fame. so save the crap you are saying because i form the original school unlike you.

midwestryder

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2010, 05:05:25 AM »
everybody needs to shut up about snoop. snoop ia know president of priority records & is trying to resurrect priority rcords . that snoop dogg approve is complement not a diss like you guys are acting . EOMD would take it as complement from one of the greatest west coast rappers ever .. so you guys are hating when snoop dogg is trying to do a good thing for hip hop .snoop dogg is trying to wake up a whole new genration to great artists from priority records past & present.snoop dogg is president priority records so he is the one who put his name on them not anybody else. so stop hating people because there is no reason to.

LMAO ur a fucking clown

"EOMD"??

epmd released that album when Snoop was like 10 years old
no you are the fucking clown. for one snoop dogg was born October 20, 1971. so snoop dogg would be 17 yeard old when EPMDs album came out ,jackass . so shut because you have no idea what you are talking about new school . snoop dogg was listening to hip hop before you were born . snoop dogg is from the old school just like me.  i was listening to hip hop before you were born .so know your facts new school because you have no clue or idea what you are talking about. so shut your mouth when real grown folks are talking .

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2010, 05:30:08 AM »
I dont know why this gets so much hate. Young people know who Snoop is but they don't know EPMD.. so they see the cover & think that since snoop's co-signing this it could b good. And EPMD is forgotten legendary group so they'll just get more listeners with this. Not many but it's something...

But I agree that the snoop dogg-part in the cover is way too big

ikke

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2010, 09:27:30 AM »
You need to stop fuckign with midwestryder, He knows more about hiphop then all of us combined!
He's older and therefor much better then all of us!
He's been listening to hip-hop ever since he was 3!!!

And Joe Pesci I know you know allot about 2pac but this guy knows more, he's seen him live!

fabtoxicp

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2010, 11:20:36 AM »
lol, wtf are u sayin? do u even kno what EPMD is? rest assure, EPMD willl prob laugh their asses off wit this shit, not take it as a compliment..
weirdo
i guesss if Run-DMC got the "approve"-stamp from Snoop, they should feel honored too?

nobody is hatin on snoop, most of us understand the marketing-tool basics of this "approved by/presented by"-thing - but it sure as hell is laughable at the same time!
do i know EPMD? you gona make me fall over laughing at you . i been listening & living hip hop since 1982 unlike you. i own every EPMD ,including the one they released on Dec of 08. i am  one of biggest EPMD fans there is . i was hit squad fan.yes RUN DMC would feel honored just like when Eminem put them in rock n roll hall of fame. so save the crap you are saying because i form the original school unlike you.

who the hell is this guy?
 :D
dude, i could give a fuck if ur older than Krs-one or Melle Mel.  ;)

ikke

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »
weirdo

You're just a faggot new schooler needign to school himself in hip hop

fabtoxicp

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:45 PM »
weirdo

You're just a faggot new schooler needign to school himself in hip hop

;)
i would most def school u in hiphop, boy.. no doubt about it, cus judgin from ur previous postings, theres not much goin on inside the walls of dat skull of urs.. go listen to a marky mark-cd, u fool n dont embarass urself in this thread cus im startin to feel sorry for u  :-*