Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14430 times)

Elano

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2010, 09:23:25 AM »
Italy 1- 1 New Zealand!!

what a result, i wonder where Elano is right now  :D

i'm pissin all over your mother  :D

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2010, 09:40:34 AM »
Italy 1- 1 New Zealand!!

that would make sense, as she works in a psychiatric hospital, u retarded fuck

so what did you make of the football? try to remain on-topic eh  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #287 on: June 20, 2010, 09:43:01 AM »
Italy 1- 1 New Zealand!!

she met your father in that hospital i guess,that fuckin child molestor

Lunatic

« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2010, 09:45:07 AM »
Italy fucking sucks, point blank period. Average defense and average offense, no super stars, game changers, etc. This team is not a powerhouse specifically in 2010, but only as good as second tier competition such as Mexico, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, etc. They are not themselves. Canavarro is terrible. Gilardino is awful. Iaquinta, Montolivo, Pepe, Camoranesi are all average. Their best player is De Rossi and he's the definition of a diver.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2010, 09:48:24 AM »
Italy 1- 1 New Zealand!!

she also met my father in that hospital i guess,that fuckin child molestor

damn it sucks to be you huh? guess those things are genetic after all  :-\

do you have to derail every single thread with personal attacks? or is it just too painful to be honest about how poor the italy team performed today?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2010, 09:50:48 AM »
Italy 1- 1 New Zealand!!

she also met my father in that hospital i guess,that fuckin child molestor

damn it sucks to be you huh?

No. It's sucks TO BE YOU.

Elano

« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2010, 09:52:03 AM »
Italy fucking sucks, point blank period. Average defense and average offense, no super stars, game changers, etc. This team is not a powerhouse specifically in 2010, but only as good as second tier competition such as Mexico, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, etc. They are not themselves. Canavarro is terrible. Gilardino is awful. Iaquinta, Montolivo, Pepe, Camoranesi are all average. Their best player is De Rossi and he's the definition of a diver.

half of the juventus players are on this team,that's why fucking sucks.
but portugal is not better  :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2010, 10:34:16 AM »

Well they have to be from somewhere, it's not that they could find many Italian players @ Inter ;) Let's face it, Italy is past their prime. Just like France. They lack a new generation to fit the gap at the moment. But I still wouldn't want to face Italy in the tournament. I'd rather have England. :laugh:

And yeah, Portugal fucking sucks. This Liedson guy is supposed to be their front attacker?  :-\

The European teams don't look to good eh? Looks like the old rule (South Americans win outside Europe, European teams win the tournamets in Europe) still applies. But let's see what SPain can show in their second game. 

Elano

« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »

Well they have to be from somewhere, it's not that they could find many Italian players @ Inter ;) Let's face it, Italy is past their prime. Just like France. They lack a new generation to fit the gap at the moment. But I still wouldn't want to face Italy in the tournament. I'd rather have England. :laugh:

I know,but take a look @ juve position @ the end of serie a this season (7)...and when most of the players are from such a shitty team...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2010, 10:47:20 AM »

I know,but take a look @ juve position @ the end of serie a this season (7)...and when most of the players are from such a shitty team...

Yeahthis decision could be questioned. It's always better to choose players who had a sucessfull year.

Lunatic

« Reply #295 on: June 20, 2010, 10:52:16 AM »
Portugal is definitely better than Italy. There is a reason we're ranked 3 in the world and have only conceded 3 goals in our last 16 matches

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #296 on: June 20, 2010, 10:58:20 AM »
Portugal is definitely better than Italy. There is a reason we're ranked 3 in the world and have only conceded 3 goals in our last 16 matches

Italy is a killer team, Portugal not. They'll both make it to knockout stage, ok, Italy could face Netherlands now, that would be difficult for them. It's not likely that Itlay can defend the title, but I still fear 'ol ass Itlay more than Portugal. Portugal's suaqd is far from dreadful, and they were the inferior team in their opener.
The ranking is shit and useless. How can Portugal be 3rd before Germany etc... ::)

Lunatic

« Reply #297 on: June 20, 2010, 12:24:28 PM »

Italy is a killer team, Portugal not. They'll both make it to knockout stage, ok, Italy could face Netherlands now, that would be difficult for them. It's not likely that Itlay can defend the title, but I still fear 'ol ass Itlay more than Portugal. Portugal's suaqd is far from dreadful, and they were the inferior team in their opener.
The ranking is shit and useless. How can Portugal be 3rd before Germany etc... ::)
Portugal are more dangerous in this tournament than Italy and I believe will progress further. Italy will get creamed by Netherlands and if Portugal advance which I think we will by a squeak, we're looking at facing Chile/Switzerland hopefully and that should put us through to the quarters. Portugal should be more feared than Italy no doubt.

Since CQ took over as our manager, we have a 78.3% of keeping clean sheets in our matches, higher than any other team in the world. We've conceded 3 in our last 16 and are also on quite the long unbeaten streak. That's why we're 3rd.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: June 20, 2010, 12:25:41 PM »
Italy 1- 1 New Zealand!!

Gyeah! NZ currently ranked 78th in the world........ we're heading up a few places now, lol.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #299 on: June 20, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »
So far, Portugal's defense looks much stronger than Italy's.  And it's a no brainer who has a better attack right now.  Portugal needs to break down that North Korea defense though.  Coentrao has to step up in that game and attack since most likely it will be crowded for the other players in attack.