Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14399 times)

Portugoal

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #540 on: June 30, 2010, 01:41:12 AM »
He's 22 centimeters offside
http://www.miragens.abola.pt/videosdetalhe.aspx?id=9422

It was barely visible. That goal from Tevez is another story, but if a goal has to be analyzed so much to say it was offside yes or no, they should always count it (as long as there are no replays allowed :P).

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #541 on: June 30, 2010, 02:23:02 AM »
We have nothing to be embarrassed about boys. We played well, had our offense chances and played well defensively once again. Ricardo Costa proved me wrong but we just weren't enough.

lol. Did you watch a different game? To be fair, losing against Spain is indeed nothing to be embarassed about, but Portugal's offense was poor. The few chances they got were more coincidence than good offense play. It's no coincidence that they finished 3/4 games without a goal.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #542 on: June 30, 2010, 03:26:07 AM »
to me it was a quite obvious off-side that needs to be called by all means. I wouldnt mind if it was the 3-0, but if the only goal of the entire game is an offside goal, I have a problem with that, even if it is not blatant, like Tevez' was.

this is probably the worst world cup I remember overall.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #543 on: June 30, 2010, 05:18:35 AM »
Has anybody seen the replay of the red card that was given between spain and portugal? They did show something when i tached it, but the replay came in to late so all i could see was capdevilla falling and actual contact..
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #544 on: June 30, 2010, 07:38:57 AM »
Has anybody seen the replay of the red card that was given between spain and portugal? They did show something when i tached it, but the replay came in to late so all i could see was capdevilla falling and actual contact..

they don't show real exposing replays anymore because always every decision is wrong
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #545 on: June 30, 2010, 12:20:52 PM »
We have nothing to be embarrassed about boys. We played well, had our offense chances and played well defensively once again. Ricardo Costa proved me wrong but we just weren't enough.

lol. Did you watch a different game? To be fair, losing against Spain is indeed nothing to be embarassed about, but Portugal's offense was poor. The few chances they got were more coincidence than good offense play. It's no coincidence that they finished 3/4 games without a goal.

I don't know about coincidence, but Portugal's defense created some good chances in the the last 20 of the first half.  Spain's midfield was pressured and giving away the ball in that time period. 

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #548 on: June 30, 2010, 09:59:07 PM »
Lol at thinking our offensive chances being coincidence. That's just a weird analysis. And yes, we played defensively. And yes, it was offside, it sucks because it was only a 1-0 game
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #549 on: July 01, 2010, 12:28:45 AM »
^ LOL, dude your team was the defending champs and got KO'd in the round before Portugal, you really have no room to be talking. *Waits for an insult in broken English that makes no sense*

ok,but don't cry  :'(
you don't have a fuckin clue about football  :loser: :sshh:

theremedy360

« Reply #550 on: July 01, 2010, 05:38:19 PM »
^ LOL, dude your team was the defending champs and got KO'd in the round before Portugal, you really have no room to be talking. *Waits for an insult in broken English that makes no sense*

ok,but don't cry  :'(
you don't have a fuckin clue about football  :loser: :sshh:

I don't have to have a clue to know that you're an idiot and are dissing a guy for his team getting eliminated despite your team pulling the ultimate choke job and doing worse.

Elano

« Reply #551 on: July 01, 2010, 10:55:58 PM »

ok,but don't cry  :'(
you don't have a fuckin clue about football  :loser: :sshh:

I don't have to have a clue to know that you're an idiot and are dissing a guy for his team getting eliminated despite your team pulling the ultimate choke job and doing worse.

what ? a few emoticons are a diss ? HAHAHAHAHAHA
i'm an idiot because i'm wasting my time with a stupid retarded kid like you, fuck off asshole

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #552 on: July 02, 2010, 03:58:47 AM »

i'm an idiot because i'm wasting my time with a stupid retarded kid like you, fuck off asshole

are you really that dumb ?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Elano

« Reply #553 on: July 02, 2010, 04:10:44 AM »

are you really that dumb ?

why don't you laugh again @ his stupid replies ?
ahahahahaha C'MON  :P

westsiderider323

« Reply #554 on: July 02, 2010, 08:25:20 AM »
brazil in trouble now