Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14395 times)

'EclipZe

Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #570 on: July 02, 2010, 11:52:10 AM »
HOLLAND!!!
8)

crazy, the whole country shitted it's pants the 1st half, but as soon as the 1-1 was made shit was POPPIN'!

we got this!!!!!!

theremedy360

« Reply #571 on: July 02, 2010, 11:56:55 AM »
^ LOL, dude your team was the defending champs and got KO'd in the round before Portugal, you really have no room to be talking. *Waits for an insult in broken English that makes no sense*

ok,but don't cry  :'(
you don't have a fuckin clue about football  :loser: :sshh:

I don't have to have a clue to know that you're an idiot and are dissing a guy for his team getting eliminated despite your team pulling the ultimate choke job and doing worse.

what ? a few emoticons are a diss ? HAHAHAHAHAHA
i'm an idiot because i'm wasting my time with a stupid retarded kid like you, fuck off asshole

My only point was that you looked like an idiot for talking shit after your team got eliminated, but you're obviously way too stupid to understand that. Dude, you have no purpose here. You must have a really sad life if the most fun part of your day is flooding a forum and trying to make enemies with everyone. Do you not realize how pathetic you look when your name and sig are completely dedicated to your obsession with another man? You should really try to go meet a girl sometime, I know you're probably scared of them, but this shit is just sad man..

you know what's really sad ? when a fuckin idiot don't have nothing to say, start talking shit about somebody that "knows" only virtually.
classic behavior of a fuckin loser  :loser:
do you not realize how dumb and pathetic you are ?

That made no sense, it's like talking to a five year old. Oh yeah, keep taking down my Karma, it really hurts.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:04:56 PM by TheRemedy360 (back from the dead) »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #572 on: July 02, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
ghana 1 uraguay 1 :o
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:49:51 PM by k-macc »

westsiderider323

« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »
WOW that has got to be the worst choke ever

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #574 on: July 02, 2010, 02:08:28 PM »
tell me about it :-[

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #575 on: July 02, 2010, 02:16:13 PM »
goodbye ghana ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #576 on: July 02, 2010, 02:16:50 PM »
tell me about it :-[

its just wow they had it right in front of them and just blew up there goes africas hope

Trip Dee

« Reply #577 on: July 02, 2010, 02:26:27 PM »
damn    :(

'EclipZe

« Reply #578 on: July 02, 2010, 02:29:06 PM »
god, dude will commit suicide.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #580 on: July 02, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »
^ LOL, dude your team was the defending champs and got KO'd in the round before Portugal, you really have no room to be talking. *Waits for an insult in broken English that makes no sense*

ok,but don't cry  :'(
you don't have a fuckin clue about football  :loser: :sshh:

I don't have to have a clue to know that you're an idiot and are dissing a guy for his team getting eliminated despite your team pulling the ultimate choke job and doing worse.

what ? a few emoticons are a diss ? HAHAHAHAHAHA
i'm an idiot because i'm wasting my time with a stupid retarded kid like you, fuck off asshole

My only point was that you looked like an idiot for talking shit after your team got eliminated, but you're obviously way too stupid to understand that. Dude, you have no purpose here. You must have a really sad life if the most fun part of your day is flooding a forum and trying to make enemies with everyone. Do you not realize how pathetic you look when your name and sig are completely dedicated to your obsession with another man? You should really try to go meet a girl sometime, I know you're probably scared of them, but this shit is just sad man..

you know what's really sad ? when a fuckin idiot don't have nothing to say, start talking shit about somebody that "knows" only virtually.
classic behavior of a fuckin loser  :loser:
do you not realize how dumb and pathetic you are ?

That made no sense, it's like talking to a five year old.

like all your posts

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #581 on: July 03, 2010, 02:28:24 AM »
gutted for Asamoah Gyan, i wouldve bet any money on him scoring that penalty, been so good all the way through the tournament, harsh on ghana in the end, but uruguay did well in the shootout, the two ghana penalty saves were awful penalties

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #582 on: July 03, 2010, 03:28:32 AM »
damn Ghana.  :'( I knew that they would blow it. Africans just can't shoot... They would've deserved it, but if you miss 3 penalties it's your own fault.

westsiderider323

« Reply #583 on: July 03, 2010, 08:27:13 AM »
ok argentina's bandwagon heres your last stop now get the fuck off

Elano

« Reply #584 on: July 03, 2010, 08:39:39 AM »
3 - 0 germany  :o