Author Topic: T.I. says "Major Announcement Coming Monday"...  (Read 704 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. says "Major Announcement Coming Monday"...
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 10:53:49 PM »
T.I. "I'M BACK"

Just a snippet (very Bad Quality)
http://usershare.net/8ax075exbuha

can't wait 'til 5  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2010, 01:46:43 AM »
I hope the announcement is AIDS.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2010, 06:31:36 AM »
lol
damn more popcorn rap

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2010, 06:43:01 AM »
T.I. "I'M BACK"

can't wait 'til 5  8)

From what I could hear, it didn't sound too bad.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2010, 09:51:04 AM »
T.I. "I'M BACK"

can't wait 'til 5  8)

Sounds promising.

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 09:51:11 AM »
hahahhaha

ikke

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2010, 10:20:47 AM »
i don't understand why people jump all over beats & say the beat is no good, so the song is wack; yet, you're all so quick to label old music "classic" when that was some generic ass sounding freestyle beat (today) with some scratching.

you got Nas, with arguably the greatest album of all time, with some classic songs that i didn't consider classic because of the beat lol.

shit, he got a song on "Hip Hop Is Dead", "Hope" & he ain't even put a beat & that shit was dope.

i listened to the Slaughterhouse album a good 14-15 times start to finish & that shit had some TIGHT ass verses, but haters got nothing to say about the lyrical content, it's just, "ehh, the beats were wack".

it's like some standard response for somebody who doesn't like a lyrical rapper; "that's a wack beat" lol.

for the record, i was feelin' "No Matter What", even the beat; probably my favorite T.I. song off his recent work.
I honestly think Illmatic has some amazing production

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »
i don't understand why people jump all over beats & say the beat is no good, so the song is wack; yet, you're all so quick to label old music "classic" when that was some generic ass sounding freestyle beat (today) with some scratching.

you got Nas, with arguably the greatest album of all time, with some classic songs that i didn't consider classic because of the beat lol.

shit, he got a song on "Hip Hop Is Dead", "Hope" & he ain't even put a beat & that shit was dope.

i listened to the Slaughterhouse album a good 14-15 times start to finish & that shit had some TIGHT ass verses, but haters got nothing to say about the lyrical content, it's just, "ehh, the beats were wack".

it's like some standard response for somebody who doesn't like a lyrical rapper; "that's a wack beat" lol.

for the record, i was feelin' "No Matter What", even the beat; probably my favorite T.I. song off his recent work.

it def. had some tight ass production; but i mean, most beats were just basic old school beats.

but notice if you talk about any older classic album; you'll NEVER hear anybody even talk about the production; well most East Coast albums anyway.

Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous wasn't something to check for "dope ass beats", you listened to Big L's verses; people don't do that these days.

they take sides of which rappers they like & don't like & look at Joe Budden for example; nobody talks about his lyrics or lyrical content, it's ALWAYS, "oh, his beats & mixing were pretty awful".

ikke

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2010, 11:02:09 AM »

it def. had some tight ass production; but i mean, most beats were just basic old school beats.

but notice if you talk about any older classic album; you'll NEVER hear anybody even talk about the production; well most East Coast albums anyway.

Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous wasn't something to check for "dope ass beats", you listened to Big L's verses; people don't do that these days.

they take sides of which rappers they like & don't like & look at Joe Budden for example; nobody talks about his lyrics or lyrical content, it's ALWAYS, "oh, his beats & mixing were pretty awful".
I just did didn't I.

Everybody is talking about the beats.
RZA, Havoc, Buckwild & Premo were all on fire back thenn.

Basic old school beats? Maybe old school hip-hop is not for you ;)

"Look At Joe Budden" why use an emo ass rapper like Joe Budden as an example, nearly everybody hates his faggot ass and you know it that's not helping your argument.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 11:28:35 AM »
Budden's dope but the critique is/was legitimate.  All of his recent material with J. Cardim has more or less addressed the legitimate critics.

It's a song.  You should just do spoken word if you're making excuses for the shitty mixing and poor final sound
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 11:30:28 AM »
Looks like this is actually going to make 5pm lol. Thought it'd leak early for sure. These things always leak early. Drake single leaked a day earlier than planned lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2010, 03:02:06 PM »

I just did didn't I.

Everybody is talking about the beats.
RZA, Havoc, Buckwild & Premo were all on fire back thenn.

Basic old school beats? Maybe old school hip-hop is not for you ;)

"Look At Joe Budden" why use an emo ass rapper like Joe Budden as an example, nearly everybody hates his faggot ass and you know it that's not helping your argument.

i'll use anybody who has ever been called bad because "the production isn't good".

show me an old school album that was amazing lyrically, but wasn't considered a classic because the "production was wack"; it didn't happen, a beat was a beat, it was what the rapper was spitting about.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/eL01D8NUREM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/eL01D8NUREM&amp;feature=related</a>
that beat is alright at best; but Big L killed it, as usual, so no argument there; no minus points because of his beat, it's just "classic".

however, if this beat appeared on the next Slaughterhouse album, people would jump right on it & say "well, that's boring, songs wack poor beat".

even if all four dismantle the microphone; it's a shame.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2010, 05:49:34 PM »
There's always been cream of the crop production.  Even in the hey day.  Hence, Premier and Pete Rock.   Then Doc Dre.  You're acting like productions never mattered.   Plus, it's ridiculous to compare a crafts sound in it's early stages and then compare it after it's evolved.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
Production is complicated, just because somethings simple dont mean it aint an amazing production...its about bringing the beat and spit together. Some beats dont need to be on some expansive shit to be amazing and a classic. Look at nas's the message...the beat aint out of this world, but thats an all time classic. It fits perfect.

I remember when stillmatic dropped and some of these new cats/eminem generation fans wernt feeling the vibe of the production because they hadnt heard nothing but an aftermath produced cd thinking that was the only sound of hiphop. Stillmatic is a great PRODUCED cd...yes theres a difference between a beat and production because thats more of the whole thing together but when we speak of beats, most people basically speak of production and when cats speak of production most cats just think of the beat...simple mistake...but its understandable but im jus saying, saying some stuff of the past is generic maybe...but theres no doubt at all, the shit of old is killin new music...there was more substance to it and hiphop hadnt evolved to the level it has now to where its reached and thats why the music is likeit is today. I aint hating, im just saying, it was more pure, more classic back in the day.