Author Topic: Murder a muslim, slaughter a jew  (Read 1138 times)

Muhfukka

Murder a muslim, slaughter a jew
« on: March 08, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »
murder a muslim
slaughter a jew
dirty fucks better duck
when were coming through
 you get fucked by a goat
while i cut your  throat
take them out to sea
then throw em off the boat
well kill every single one
slaying muslims is real fun
smash them with a hammer
they dont deserve a gun
this may sound extreme
maybe a little mean
but muslims are retarded
and jews want all the green

Muhfukka

Re: Murder a muslim, slaughter a jew
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »
once again, touching on real world issues with a thug life twist

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 04:59:46 PM »
lol :| what the fuck is this lmao...

U a white kid who didnt get told one of the main things about hiphop? Shit brings minorities together, cats like muslims and co come together with hiphop...not about murdering...shits about bringing people together, not seperation..

aint no thug life twist on this, this some inbred white kid bullshit...'touching on real life issues' lool...

thats why white kids get looked at twice before coming into a hiphop circle...not cuz u white, cuz u duno shit about hiphop culture...

lmao@this...

I give u one thing though, it made me laugh...

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »
im mexican and italian, fuck you if you dont like my raps

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 05:05:26 PM »
and rap isnt about coming together, its the exact opposite. its all about "fuck you unless i  like you, if not im going to kill and rob you". i think the great celly cell said it best "fuck the world, fuck a bitch, fuck these haters, get rich" that is hip hop
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 05:07:32 PM by Muhfukka »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 05:13:45 PM »
and rap isnt about coming together, its the exact opposite. its all about "fuck you unless i  like you, if not im going to kill and rob you". i think the great celly cell said it best "fuck the world, fuck a bitch, fuck these haters, get rich" that is hip hop

lol, please dont try and teach me about hiphop when again your lines above prove u know nothing...

HIPHOP is about bringing people together...sure within the competition and niggaz who spit it, it gets ignorant but please, your half mexican and half italian ass dont know shit about hiphop culture and what it does.

It has always been about coming together and going against the grain of goverment popularity...everything is 'anti islam' and rich geting richer, poor getting more poor at the moment...hiphop brings in the poor, the muslims, the immigrants, the mexicans, the ricans, the hustlers and mixes them wit the white kids etc...the blacks, the unemployed etc and then gets them all jammin to one sound...

Like i said man, u a clown who dont know shit...spit your lines man, on some real 'thug liife' shitt loool...my nigga pac would spit on a cat like you, but then so would i...

and its kinda funny how u half mexican n italian and spittin shit like this...your comical though i give u that

the ghost

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
my nigga pac would spit on a cat like you, but then so would i...

Pac was like 5 foot 3 and weighed 140 pounds.  He wore blouses.  And he damn sure was no tough guy.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 05:20:57 PM »

Pac was like 5 foot 3 and weighed 140 pounds.  He wore blouses.  And he damn sure was no tough guy.

ok ghost.

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »
and rap isnt about coming together, its the exact opposite. its all about "fuck you unless i  like you, if not im going to kill and rob you". i think the great celly cell said it best "fuck the world, fuck a bitch, fuck these haters, get rich" that is hip hop

lol, please dont try and teach me about hiphop when again your lines above prove u know nothing...

HIPHOP is about bringing people together...sure within the competition and niggaz who spit it, it gets ignorant but please, your half mexican and half italian ass dont know shit about hiphop culture and what it does.

It has always been about coming together and going against the grain of goverment popularity...everything is 'anti islam' and rich geting richer, poor getting more poor at the moment...hiphop brings in the poor, the muslims, the immigrants, the mexicans, the ricans, the hustlers and mixes them wit the white kids etc...the blacks, the unemployed etc and then gets them all jammin to one sound...

Like i said man, u a clown who dont know shit...spit your lines man, on some real 'thug liife' shitt loool...my nigga pac would spit on a cat like you, but then so would i...

and its kinda funny how u half mexican n italian and spittin shit like this...your comical though i give u that
listen muslim, i spit nothin but that real gangsta shit and if tupac were here wed smoke a blunt in the studio while i laid this shit down

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 05:23:02 PM »

ok ghost.
he spit on a camera though, that was fuckin thug life

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 05:24:30 PM »
and rap isnt about coming together, its the exact opposite. its all about "fuck you unless i  like you, if not im going to kill and rob you". i think the great celly cell said it best "fuck the world, fuck a bitch, fuck these haters, get rich" that is hip hop

listen muslim, i spit nothin but that real gangsta shit and if tupac were here wed smoke a blunt in the studio while i laid this shit down

lol, homie ud be brining in the pizzas for me n pac...

lol@'listen muslim' ima muslim? everydays a school day i guess.

Like i said man, you dont know shit about hiphop culture..lay ya shit down for fellow inbreds homie...with ya 'thug life twist' loool

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 05:25:07 PM »
go eat a bean pie and put your head on the ground you goddamn infidel

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »
go eat a bean pie and put your head on the ground you goddamn infidel

lol damnnn  :o :o.... ::)

Muhfukka