Author Topic: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?  (Read 4413 times)

ThaChamp

Re: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 01:08:41 PM »
i believe in Aliens cus god is so powerful he can make aliens if he wanted too

you believe in Aliens for the same reasons that I do....cus I see em every damn day....

not illegal aliens lol

Extra Terrestrial aliens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »
There's a better chance that other lifeforms exist on other planets than a God existing in another dimension.

I was just showing the parallels between believing in Aliens and believing in God.  A lot of religious folks believe in God...and cant understand how others dont.   Others dont believe him God cus there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of their being a God.  But those same religious people will not believe in Aliens....cus there is no proof of them existing. lol Other then at Jack in the Box...and in front of Home Depot in the mornings...

I don't see how people don't believe in aliens. The universe being as big as it is, to think that the only form of intelligent life is by this one star on this one 3rd planet seems ridiculous to me. I don't need proof to have faith in something. In fact proof relinquishes faith. To believe or not believe in God means there cannot be proof at all. Once proof enters the room then belief ceases to exist. It's like saying I believe I'm responding to Daygo's post on dubcc. I can't say that. It's stupid. I don't believe I'm doing it. I know I'm doing it.

I don't know if aliens, or God, exist. But if you need proof to believe in either then you are a literal idiot. Not you specifically. Just in general.

I believe in the possibility of either of those things existing.  Im more likely to believe in the possibility of Aliens...then I am a "god".  There is no evidence to suggest that "god" even makes sense.  There is evidence to suggest that the idea of life on other planets does. 

Every sane, intelligent, person has to believe in the possibility of both God and Aliens because there is nothing to counter the argument. By the same token every sane intelligent person has to believe in the possibility of no God or Aliens.

It's simple, you don't believe in a God or in life on other planets. You don't live your life thinking they exist. Ok, that's great. I believe in and not believe in plenty of things too. We all do. I guess it just unnerves me a little that because followers of a certain interpretation of what God is can be very close minded and stupid that you have to attack the idea of a God.

There's no more evidence in favour of alien social life on other planets than there is for an intelligent being or force creating the universe.

I believe in the life of Jesus Christ and the words attributed to him. I believe he did and said all the things the Gospels say he did. And I don't believe the Church made up those stories and words because I believe if they did they would have made them up to better suit the way the Church acts, rather than create a book they plan on disobeying. It would have been easier for them to simply have the Gospels say things that they don't say. That's what I believe. And I'll never spend a minute of my life trying to convince another human being they're wrong and I'm right. If anyone wants to know what I believe and why I'll explain it to them, but that's as far as I go.

What's wrong with the way I live as a Christian?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 04:31:32 PM »
Everything^ Haha nah, I don't consider myself religious, but as long as you stay humble and don't hate on others then do whatever makes you content. No harm in that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »
There's a better chance that other lifeforms exist on other planets than a God existing in another dimension.

I was just showing the parallels between believing in Aliens and believing in God.  A lot of religious folks believe in God...and cant understand how others dont.   Others dont believe him God cus there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of their being a God.  But those same religious people will not believe in Aliens....cus there is no proof of them existing. lol Other then at Jack in the Box...and in front of Home Depot in the mornings...

I don't see how people don't believe in aliens. The universe being as big as it is, to think that the only form of intelligent life is by this one star on this one 3rd planet seems ridiculous to me. I don't need proof to have faith in something. In fact proof relinquishes faith. To believe or not believe in God means there cannot be proof at all. Once proof enters the room then belief ceases to exist. It's like saying I believe I'm responding to Daygo's post on dubcc. I can't say that. It's stupid. I don't believe I'm doing it. I know I'm doing it.

I don't know if aliens, or God, exist. But if you need proof to believe in either then you are a literal idiot. Not you specifically. Just in general.

I believe in the possibility of either of those things existing.  Im more likely to believe in the possibility of Aliens...then I am a "god".  There is no evidence to suggest that "god" even makes sense.  There is evidence to suggest that the idea of life on other planets does. 

Every sane, intelligent, person has to believe in the possibility of both God and Aliens because there is nothing to counter the argument. By the same token every sane intelligent person has to believe in the possibility of no God or Aliens.

It's simple, you don't believe in a God or in life on other planets. You don't live your life thinking they exist. Ok, that's great. I believe in and not believe in plenty of things too. We all do. I guess it just unnerves me a little that because followers of a certain interpretation of what God is can be very close minded and stupid that you have to attack the idea of a God.

There's no more evidence in favour of alien social life on other planets than there is for an intelligent being or force creating the universe.

I believe in the life of Jesus Christ and the words attributed to him. I believe he did and said all the things the Gospels say he did. And I don't believe the Church made up those stories and words because I believe if they did they would have made them up to better suit the way the Church acts, rather than create a book they plan on disobeying. It would have been easier for them to simply have the Gospels say things that they don't say. That's what I believe. And I'll never spend a minute of my life trying to convince another human being they're wrong and I'm right. If anyone wants to know what I believe and why I'll explain it to them, but that's as far as I go.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 05:34:53 PM »

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Don't dance too much. I think Paul and Moses were both big dirty liars and the only books of the Bible I care for are the Gospels.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »

Don't dance too much. I think Paul and Moses were both big dirty liars and the only books of the Bible I care for are the Gospels.

Come on my dude, The Book Of Genesis is the greatest, most powerfulest part of the whole Bible nigga. Man's plan is in that shit! Man's blueprint for life, dogg, u crazy. Lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »

Come on my dude, The Book Of Genesis is the greatest, most powerfulest part of the whole Bible nigga. Man's plan is in that shit! Man's blueprint for life, dogg, u crazy. Lol.

Big! Dirty! Liar!

Jesus had to correct Moses secveral time in the Gospels and didn't corroborate all that much of Moses. If one thing is a lie than anything that isn't backed up by God in the flesh is a candidate lie.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2010, 06:16:22 PM »
I revoke my dancing bananas. >:(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2010, 07:11:58 PM »

lol did you even read my post? Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?  I just said I believe in the possibility of either of those things (Aliens/God) existing.  The idea of God, IMO is a bit ridiculous...but hey, to each his own.  Like Ive said a million times...I could tell you that there invisible rats running around your room right now.  Since you can't prove it to be wrong...then I'm sure you admit...its a possibility.  Ridiculous nontheless.  The reason I say that I am more likely to believe there could be life on other planets is because, science can prove that.  God is a concept that, more then likely, science (or anyone lol) will never be able to prove.  Are all Christians self righteous, judgemental hypocrits? No.  Just as not all gang bangers are bad people. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

lol did you even read my post? Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?  I just said I believe in the possibility of either of those things (Aliens/God) existing.  The idea of God, IMO is a bit ridiculous...but hey, to each his own.  Like Ive said a million times...I could tell you that there invisible rats running around your room right now.  Since you can't prove it to be wrong...then I'm sure you admit...its a possibility.  Ridiculous nontheless.  The reason I say that I am more likely to believe there could be life on other planets is because, science can prove that.  God is a concept that, more then likely, science (or anyone lol) will never be able to prove.  Are all Christians self righteous, judgemental hypocrits? No.  Just as not all gang bangers are bad people. 

Did you even read my post? I know what you said about believing in the possibility. My point was that you'd have to be an extremely close minded or insane person to be believe it isn't possible for them to exist, so saying you believe in the possibility means nothing. I don't care that you don't believe in God or Aliens.

Science will never prove aliens exist. Aliens are the only ones that can prove aliens exist; by appearing to us. The same goes with God. God would have to appear in a physical form to the world and for it to be proof of God, faith would have to end. Otherwise it'd be like saying I believe the Sun exists. With God you'll either find out you were wrong when you die or never know, be right, and dead.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »
god isnt real? lol

Understandable....but refusal to believe in God?  :-\
I like your choice of words. "Refusal", like he is denying some concrete, provable fact lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2010, 12:01:22 AM »

Did you even read my post? I know what you said about believing in the possibility. My point was that you'd have to be an extremely close minded or insane person to be believe it isn't possible for them to exist, so saying you believe in the possibility means nothing. I don't care that you don't believe in God or Aliens.

Science will never prove aliens exist. Aliens are the only ones that can prove aliens exist; by appearing to us. The same goes with God. God would have to appear in a physical form to the world and for it to be proof of God, faith would have to end. Otherwise it'd be like saying I believe the Sun exists. With God you'll either find out you were wrong when you die or never know, be right, and dead.

Science can determine if there was previous life on a planet.  Being able to prove that...it would be safe to assume at that point that there could very well be life somewhere else in the universe.  Science can NEVER prove that there was, is, or ever will be a "god" lol.  There is absolutely no way you can argue that.  You will only make yourself look like a complete nutcase if you do lol Good luck with that. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2010, 01:18:00 AM »
god isnt real? lol

I like your choice of words. "Refusal", like he is denying some concrete, provable fact lol.
Show me the proof.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2010, 08:37:06 AM »

Science can determine if there was previous life on a planet.  Being able to prove that...it would be safe to assume at that point that there could very well be life somewhere else in the universe.  Science can NEVER prove that there was, is, or ever will be a "god" lol.  There is absolutely no way you can argue that.  You will only make yourself look like a complete nutcase if you do lol Good luck with that. 

You know I was trying to be nice and even take you seriously, but you're literal stupidity is too much. You just argued my points with my points and then laughed at me like I said something absurd.

Shallow - Jordan's better than Pippen

Daygo - Are you retarded? No was is Pippen better than Jordan.

Is that simple enough for you to understand? No wonder you can't grasp the concept my God. You can't even grasp the concept of my paragraph.

Proof that aliens have existed on other planets is not proof they still exist. So science cannot prove they still exist. Only aliens can prove that. Science has shown that dinosaurs once existed on this planet. Would you say they still exist?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010, 09:35:50 AM »
god isnt real? lol

Show me the proof.