Author Topic: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?  (Read 4418 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2010, 01:40:30 PM »
lol

nah thats what i meant tho
who creates us, things
are we or arent we created by someone else?
to be here etc....
we're all the product of an amazingly coincidental chainreaction.

I don't believe you! That's all part of your "legally fucking kids and dogs in public" agenda! ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »

lol@ you.....oh wait....lol@ you again.  The problem with your cult, is that it throws common sense completely out the window.  Proving that there WAS life on other planets at some point...and that we exist...and there are as many solar systems/planets as there are...common sense would allow you to believe that life on another planet, somewhere in the Universe is a strong possibility.  Common sense, in your case, allows you to believe that there is an invisible man in the sky who watches over us....with absolutely no proof of him existing...EVER.  If you did not communicate your paragragh well enough...forgive me for not understanding your jibberish.  Is it possible there is a god? Of course its possible.  Just as its possible those invisible rats are running around your room.  There is no proof of them ever existing....just as there is no proof of a god ever existing.  Their existence is just as valid as your god. So keep worshipping sheep.  Its no wonder your name is Shallow.

I can't forgive you for not understanding plain English when you're doing so with a thumbed nose.

Forget God the creator for a second and lets simply look at Jesus. There's more evidence that Jesus Christ existed than there is for aliens on other planets. Dozens to hundreds of written accounts by people claiming to have seen Christ are documented. Most are dismissed by the Church as Gospel but the written gnostic accounts are as historical as anything written for that time period. Luke the Evangelist is an accredited historian, and Saul of Tarsus is a prominent historical figure that warrants authority. You can call these guys liars if you want, but the accounts of early Christianity from just after Jesus are no less valid than the accounts of Julius Caesar. The only difference what they are reporting is something you have no faith in being real.

The followers of Christ went into hiding and ran from the Romans when Jesus was captured, and then, after they said he appeared to them, they came out of hiding and gladly gave up their own lives for their religion. Something must have happened for them to go from scared sheep to standing strong as they were being fed to lions.

Maybe Jesus was no more than a magician. I'm sure David Blaine could figure out a way to have himself crucified and rise from the dead, and if he did it in a rural 3rd world country he could get plenty to follow him to the death. But people back then believed it because they saw it. Whether it truly was God that they saw is up in the air, but if you question that they saw it then you have to question every piece of documented history ever written.

When people by the thousands testify to witnessing invisible rats running around my room I'll believe in those mice too.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2010, 05:06:12 PM »
Forget God the creator for a second and lets simply look at Jesus. There's more evidence that Jesus Christ existed than there is for aliens on other planets. Dozens to hundreds of written accounts by people claiming to have seen Christ are documented. Most are dismissed by the Church as Gospel but the written gnostic accounts are as historical as anything written for that time period. Luke the Evangelist is an accredited historian, and Saul of Tarsus is a prominent historical figure that warrants authority. You can call these guys liars if you want, but the accounts of early Christianity from just after Jesus are no less valid than the accounts of Julius Caesar. The only difference what they are reporting is something you have no faith in being real.

The followers of Christ went into hiding and ran from the Romans when Jesus was captured, and then, after they said he appeared to them, they came out of hiding and gladly gave up their own lives for their religion. Something must have happened for them to go from scared sheep to standing strong as they were being fed to lions.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
can you give examples of evidence of jesus existin?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2010, 05:14:47 PM »
can you give examples of evidence of jesus existin?

The same examples you can give me of Socrates or Plato existing are the examples of Jesus existing. Hand written personal accounts from people have had known him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2010, 05:15:34 PM »
but who was the highest in power, of those?
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2010, 07:33:09 PM »

Highest in power? I don't know what you mean.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2010, 09:26:31 PM »
I remember being a history major, and looking this up and the written records of Jesus. It was trippy. I had mainly seen Jesus as a figure that was too great to be recorded, but there it was. Romans even had written record of him, Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus. This is a source outside the Bible, this is a historian, just like someone would write about FDR's presidency or the Civil War in the US. This person wrote on Jesus. He began looking into Jesus because the fire of Nero was blamed on Christians, so he went to the offical Roman Records and looked up this "Christ". He would research how the Jews would cause an uprising when Christ was to suffer the extreme penality. He would use these records as proof the Christians caused the fire during Nero's reign.

Just for the heck of it, I found some other Historians accounts of Jesus.

"Jewish historian Flavius Josephus, a member of a priestly family and who became a Pharisee at the age of 19, became the court historian for Emperor Vespasian. In the Antiquities, he wrote about many persons and events of first century Palestine. He makes two references to Jesus. The first reference is believed associated with the Apostle James. "...he brother of Jesus, who was called Christ." He also wrote, "At this time there was a wise man who was called Jesus. And his conduct was good and (he) was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. And those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion and that he was alive, accordingly, he was perhaps the messiah concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders." These historical writings predated the Old Testament. Josephus died in 97 A.D.

Before Tacitus, Suetonius or Josephus, Thallus wrote about the crucifixion of Jesus. His writing date to circa 52 A.D. and the passage on Jesus was contained in Thallus' work on the Eastern Mediterranean world from the Trojan War to 52 A.D. Thallus noted that darkness fell on the land at the time of the crucifixion. He wrote that such a phenomenon was caused by an eclipse. Though Christ was not proclaimed a deity until the fourth century, Pliny the Younger, a Roman author and administrator who served as the governor of Bithynia in Asia Minor, wrote in 112 A.D., two hundred years before the "deity" proclamation, that Christians in Bithynia worshipped Christ.

Two references have been made to a report by Pontius Pilate. The references include Justin Martyr (150 A..D.) and Tetullian (200 A.D.). Both references correspond with the fact that there was an official document in Rome from Pilate. The Pilate report detailed the crucifixion but also reported acts of miracles. Emperor Tiberius acted on Pilate's report, according to Tertullian, to the Roman Senate. "Tiberius accordingly, in whose days the Christian name made its entry into the world, having himself received intelligence from Palestine of events which had clearly shown the truth of Christ's divinity, brought the matter before the senate, with his own decision in favor of Christ. The senate, because it had not given the approval itself, rejected his proposal. Caesar held to his opinion, threatening wrath against all accusers of the Christians."

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2010, 10:16:46 PM »

Before Tacitus, Suetonius or Josephus, Thallus wrote about the crucifixion of Jesus. His writing date to circa 52 A.D. and the passage on Jesus was contained in Thallus' work on the Eastern Mediterranean world from the Trojan War to 52 A.D. Thallus noted that darkness fell on the land at the time of the crucifixion. He wrote that such a phenomenon was caused by an eclipse. Though Christ was not proclaimed a deity until the fourth century, Pliny the Younger, a Roman author and administrator who served as the governor of Bithynia in Asia Minor, wrote in 112 A.D., two hundred years before the "deity" proclamation, that Christians in Bithynia worshipped Christ.

So The Gospel of John wasn't around until the 4th century?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2010, 10:20:04 PM »
who was here first that created everyone?
hes the highest power isnt he/she?

Highest in power? I don't know what you mean.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2010, 11:22:28 PM »

There is much debate on the times the Gospels are written. I remember my religion class, when studying the New Testament you can tell when it was written given the stories. The Gospel of John has the most anti-Jew view of the Gospels, meaning it was more than likely written when Christians were dealing with persecution from the Jews. It was written for a time that deals with early Christians views on how they feel they were treated. John if you read it is very unique to from the other gospels. It was more than likely written for a different time, and more than likely written after the other gospels were written. Much of what is said in John are not said in the other Gospels, and what is said in the other Gospels are not said in John. Jesus tells no stories in John, he doesn't have 12 disciples, the eclipse that both Matthew and Roman records prove after Jesus's crucifixion are not mentioned in John. John should be seen as more of a sign of the times in early Christian life than word for word what happened to Jesus.

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2010, 01:46:57 AM »
god isnt real? lol

Understandable....but refusal to believe in God?  :-\
I like your choice of words. "Refusal", like he is denying some concrete, provable fact lol.
Show me the proof.

How does that prove without a shadow of a doubt that some  being you have never seen living in a place called heaven which you have never seen created all of those things?

That makes no damn sense. AND that's an unfair representation of "creation". Where are the hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, cancer tumors, handicapped/disfigured people and all the negative things that the all loving God supposedly created too? Or does he only get credit for all the nice things that were created and none of the fucked up shit?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2010, 01:51:36 AM »
but if the us of a tax then they make money
now they care about haiti and other states but is it real like.....
nancy gave money to the city of Chile to feel important but do they care? no
but real hip hop like Ren and Rbx does
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2010, 08:02:19 AM »

There is much debate on the times the Gospels are written. I remember my religion class, when studying the New Testament you can tell when it was written given the stories. The Gospel of John has the most anti-Jew view of the Gospels, meaning it was more than likely written when Christians were dealing with persecution from the Jews. It was written for a time that deals with early Christians views on how they feel they were treated. John if you read it is very unique to from the other gospels. It was more than likely written for a different time, and more than likely written after the other gospels were written. Much of what is said in John are not said in the other Gospels, and what is said in the other Gospels are not said in John. Jesus tells no stories in John, he doesn't have 12 disciples, the eclipse that both Matthew and Roman records prove after Jesus's crucifixion are not mentioned in John. John should be seen as more of a sign of the times in early Christian life than word for word what happened to Jesus.

As I understand it the 4 Gospels are each for different audiences. The first 3 are more like recruiting Gospels preached to Jews in Matthew, Romans in Mark, and Greeks in Luke. The Gospel of John was preached to converted Christians. So a pagan Roman would have been given The Gospel of Mark, while a Greek would have been given Luke, and a Jew would have given given Matthew, either to read or read to. But after they chose Christianity they would be given John.

Whatever it was, John was certainly written a long time before the 4th century. Jesus was considered deity long before Rome adopted the religion and made him one. Luke himself deified him as the Son of God and that was certainly written in the 1st century.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2010, 03:46:30 PM »
How does that prove without a shadow of a doubt that some  being you have never seen living in a place called heaven which you have never seen created all of those things?
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

That makes no damn sense. AND that's an unfair representation of "creation". Where are the hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, cancer tumors, handicapped/disfigured people and all the negative things that the all loving God supposedly created too? Or does he only get credit for all the nice things that were created and none of the fucked up shit?
Hell no. You right. Absolutely right. God created all that.....earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, thunderstorms, DEATH. I shoulda posted that up too. My Bad.