Author Topic: LT to the Jets!  (Read 626 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: LT to the Jets!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »
shallow that aint me sayin....lol

My bad.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »
yeah jus a gang banger on here...lol all good tho

shallow that aint me sayin....lol

My bad.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 03:55:23 PM »
you think LT coming to the Jets instead of the Vikings is a hint on Farve's mind?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 03:57:17 PM »
people cant wait on brett cham...hes in his own life and he does what he does...wastes time etc...
but
whats left of the two
brett>>>lt
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 03:58:43 PM »
^i'm just sayin', maybe it was hinted that Brett isn't coming back next year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 04:01:33 PM »
nah IMO theres a 75% chance hes comin back...but again what brett can do is more than what lt can do at this point
brett is more important than lt....i doubt lt will duplicate what he once did....but brett can possibly take it to where he did this past season again
are you sayin lt goin there, depended on if brett would be there?
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
^i'm saying, LT wouldn't want to go with the Vikings without Brett (there only chance of winning).

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 04:09:24 PM »
yeah but....someone gave him the inside as to whether brett is comin back? lol
member how long it took him last year?

^i'm saying, LT wouldn't want to go with the Vikings without Brett (there only chance of winning).
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »
shonn greene is gonna own the nfl
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 07:27:36 PM »

I think LT thinks he's got as strong a shot at an SB with the Jets as he does on even a Favre run Vikings. I think the Jets could beat the Vikes in the SB with the rosters the way they are now.

On a side note (because I have to bring him up at least once in each thread); if I were Peyton Manning I'd say to the Colts no contract unless we win the SB this year, because if we lose again the same way we've lost every year I'm going to Minnesota for the '11 season. So beast up the team and make us winners.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »
^lol.

LT also said the offensive line is monster & he would get more action in New York, on and off the field.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010, 07:58:10 PM »

I think LT thinks he's got as strong a shot at an SB with the Jets as he does on even a Favre run Vikings. I think the Jets could beat the Vikes in the SB with the rosters the way they are now.

On a side note (because I have to bring him up at least once in each thread); if I were Peyton Manning I'd say to the Colts no contract unless we win the SB this year, because if we lose again the same way we've lost every year I'm going to Minnesota for the '11 season. So beast up the team and make us winners.
The Colts went all the way to the Super Bowl. What more can Peyton Manning demand from his team?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 07:59:36 PM »

The Colts went all the way to the Super Bowl. What more can Peyton Manning demand from his team?

to get Tracey Porter, the second best corner in Football...history. ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 08:29:55 PM »

What more? A defense that is coached to blitz, jump routes, and apply pressure. A special teams unit that knows how to cover an onside kick. And a run game that can pound the ball.

Someone tell me that if the 09 Jets had Manning they would have lost the Superbowl. I dare you to find a reason they would not have won it all. Peyton needs a team that isn't built around a QB so all the pressure isn't on him to play perfect, or hope the other team makes a ton of mistakes.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 06:05:05 AM »
what teams arent build around a qg? lol
Cube