Author Topic: I heard a funny rationalization the other day....  (Read 2417 times)

ThaChamp

Re: I heard a funny rationalization the other day....
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2010, 10:44:59 PM »
1st off i said nigger cus thats what the slaves were refered to back in those days... are all black people, niggers? of course not
2nd off arguing with Rooney is just a waste of time because no one takes him serious
3rd off yall both should be banned. Rooney is known to cry to MODs to get people to stop clowning him

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Azn

lol, ive never ran to the mods for anything except for deadlinks on dubcnn, haha man your pathetic. lol u cant face the fact that the admins think your a annoying lil shit too.

yeah great way to make this thread a beef thread... faggot

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 01:39:12 AM »
Only a nigger is gonna get worked up over the word nigger.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 02:26:08 AM »
Back to topic. It is a ridiculous statement, like as if blacks should be grateful for slavery.

But when you think about it, if it did happen at least it happened in a Western country with a degree of compassionate Christianity, but more importantly: a political, legal and philosophical lineage of freedom. A spark from the Enlightenment movement. A fire that needs to be kept burning.

I can only say that Freedom is our goal.....and I know that we will win because Freedom is the goal of America

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRZUsieG-gw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRZUsieG-gw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 02:55:52 AM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

Bananas

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2010, 04:10:11 AM »
1st off i said nigger cus thats what the slaves were refered to back in those days... are all black people, niggers? of course not
2nd off arguing with Rooney is just a waste of time because no one takes him serious
3rd off yall both should be banned. Rooney is known to cry to MODs to get people to stop clowning him

Wow I cant berieve rooney and his niggas made it to ED, I love that site.

ikke

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2010, 08:50:42 AM »
LMAO and looney says I contribute nothing to ToT.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2010, 10:03:14 AM »
It was the elite's goal to kill indigenous people all over the world.  The shamans and people like that know the power of the higher consciousness and nature and that everything in the universe is connected.  They knew the power of meditation, of being service to others rather than service to self, they know that we are fragmented elements of a higher consciousness that is going thru the human experience to learn and gain wisdom so that they can graduate to the next level, etc.

They were purposely snuffed out and had the elite's BS religion forced on them to try to keep them from getting in touch with their spiritual side.  Once that was successful, they were able to enslave the entire race and most people have no idea.

BTW, this is especially comical because Christianity is completely jacked from pagan religions.  The characters and stories are all jacked.  So whoever told you that has zero fucking clue what they are talking about in the first place.

Peace

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 03:23:04 PM »
lol explain what you moron?

all you basically said was "you dont know any black people, and you would never say that too black people"

like alright  ::), than i told you wassap, and your to prideful to say that ur assumptions were wrong.

no, you never told me "wassap" you made up a story to tell on the internet. And for that, I'll give you this...

sorry bout the imagery. didnt mean to make you hungry.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 03:24:21 PM »

Nice try. Say nigger that freely around black folks and give them this bullshit rationalization and I'm sure it will be all good  ::)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2010, 03:26:13 PM »
Only a nigger is gonna get worked up over the word nigger.

My issue is more with the hypocracy of the mods than the use of the word nigger

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 03:28:38 PM »

all you basically said was "you dont know any black people, and you would never say that too black people"

like alright  ::), than i told you wassap, and your to prideful to say that ur assumptions were wrong.

no, you never told me "wassap" you made up a story to tell on the internet. And for that, I'll give you this...

HAHAHAHA

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2010, 04:26:25 PM »
hahaha thats some funny shit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »

lol this proves ur catchin feelins on the internet. bustin an AG sayin "u made it up"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.