Author Topic: Ice Cube: "I Am The West" Drops July 13th. Details Inside!!  (Read 10064 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Ice Cube: "I Am The West" Drops July 13th. Details Inside!!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2010, 12:20:25 PM »
As if I wasn't pumped for this album enough already, he goes and fucks with Quik! Cube and Quik collabos are few and far between. Is that Live from LA song the only one they have? Also don't think I've heard any Cube and Ski collabos besides Earthquake. It will be dope as fuck to hear Cube on the sound that Ski has going now.

"Penitentiary" from the first "War & Peace" was produced by E-A-Ski.

Dope ass song

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
Mark it on your calendar. July 13th is the date I'm droppin' my record, "I AM THE WEST." The buzz is already in the streets. The minute I named my record, producers start sending me tracks. I got music from DJ Quik, Sir Jinx, EA Ski, Bangledesh and a few unknowns that I fuck wit. I listen to beats and see if they call my name. See if a song or hook will just spill out. I stop forcing lyrics just because I got a beat from a hot producer. If nothing comes out. No song will be made, no matter who does the beat. It's an honest process.

Glad to hear he's not forcing shit. But man seeing Quik's name on that list...thats a collabo that should've happened so many times already, especially in the early 90s. I hope this actually goes down and it comes out dope!

What's up with these local MC's in L.A. who keep disrespecting me? They're just mad cause I don't fuck with they wack-ass. They ain't on my level, why should I waste my time. I don't even remember ever meeting these clowns or even being in the same room with any of 'em. They can't make a name for themselves so they need help from the O/G's. I refuse the throw'em a life line. Fuck'em. It ain't my job to make nobody famous. And for the record, I ain't scared of no nigga. Especially, no rappers....seriously people.

In other words, fuck G.Malone! Lmao do it to em Cube!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2010, 12:25:38 PM »
i hope he does use the quik and ea ski beats, got to keep that shit west

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2010, 12:26:18 PM »
Very good news cube never disappoints him and mack will be back this year watch

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2010, 01:19:45 PM »
looks like ice cube saw the allhiphop article  :stupid:

Which one?  The rumor article or Styles' interview with G Malone??
the rumor article i think :P

My guess is Cube saw both.  I believe the scared reference was referring to the interview with G Malone when Glasses felt like Cube was scared when they met.  Either which way...this is interesting.
good point

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2010, 01:21:06 PM »
the title seems incomplete
i am the west....its missin words...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doggfather

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2010, 01:28:17 PM »

Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.

He said never in the past, now He said a little maybe, I hope There will be another WSCG album!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:06 PM »
Mark it on your calendar. July 13th is the date I'm droppin' my record, "I AM THE WEST." The buzz is already in the streets. The minute I named my record, producers start sending me tracks. I got music from DJ Quik, Sir Jinx, EA Ski, Bangledesh and a few unknowns that I fuck wit. I listen to beats and see if they call my name. See if a song or hook will just spill out. I stop forcing lyrics just because I got a beat from a hot producer. If nothing comes out. No song will be made, no matter who does the beat. It's an honest process.

Glad to hear he's not forcing shit. But man seeing Quik's name on that list...thats a collabo that should've happened so many times already, especially in the early 90s. I hope this actually goes down and it comes out dope!

What's up with these local MC's in L.A. who keep disrespecting me? They're just mad cause I don't fuck with they wack-ass. They ain't on my level, why should I waste my time. I don't even remember ever meeting these clowns or even being in the same room with any of 'em. They can't make a name for themselves so they need help from the O/G's. I refuse the throw'em a life line. Fuck'em. It ain't my job to make nobody famous. And for the record, I ain't scared of no nigga. Especially, no rappers....seriously people.

lol, dont know why he didnt just call him out by name

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »
for real how real can he be? lol

lol, dont know why he didnt just call him out by name
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »
G.Malone saying Cube's name = cry for help / segragation of the West Coast

Ice Cube saying Malone's name = free promo for G.Malone

I don't blame him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2010, 03:21:42 PM »

this nigga dropping that no Vaseline on niggas like g malone and crooked

haha
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2010, 03:24:09 PM »
On snap, Cube just got so disrespectful on Mack 10. lol

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »
G.Malone saying Cube's name = cry for help / segragation of the West Coast

Ice Cube saying Malone's name = free promo for G.Malone

I don't blame him.

LOL @ this being good for g malone, no one got respect g malone.  A track with Lil wayne got him no buzz, nothing will
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....