Author Topic: Imagine the reaction the world will have if Argentina wins the World Cup  (Read 1035 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
with Maradona as Head Coach.  LMAO DAMN

KURUPTION-81

Id like to see it happen (without tevez), Maradona is a bad coach but he is so passionate and is a true footballing great who id like to see succeed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I'm absolutely 100% guarantee that the winner of this year's World Cup will Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why Uruguay?

KURUPTION-81

Why Uruguay?

They have deadly diego !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why Uruguay?

Because it has to be 1 of the 7 and it can't be anyone from Europe. I fully expect it to be between Argentina and Brazil but Uruguay wouldn't completely shock me. Any other than one of the three I mentioned would shock me.

As 7even; he knows my World Cup conspiracies all too well.

Jome

I'm absolutely 100% guarantee that the winner of this year's World Cup will Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay.

Uruguay, but not Spain?  ???

Id like to see it happen (without tevez), Maradona is a bad coach but he is so passionate and is a true footballing great who id like to see succeed.

Tevez is a cunt, but unfortunately pretty good, and Argentina have the best player alive, it's unreal to watch Barca these days.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Tevez is a cunt, but unfortunately pretty good, and Argentina have the best player alive, it's unreal to watch Barca these days.

If Spain wins I'll take back every World Cup is fixed theory I've ever had. No country directly responsible for the slave trade can win in Africa.

Invincible

Uruguay? It aint 1930 anymore.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why not South Africa or some African team, Shallow?

So I guess USA and England will get STOMPED THE FUCK ON?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

KURUPTION-81

Maradona doesnt use messi correctly, with a bit of luck he will sort that by the WC.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So I guess USA and England will get STOMPED THE FUCK ON?

Exactly! and if you go back through my post dating back to 04 and 06 you'll see that I have that predicted already.  Portugal might lose in a shocker too. But I fully expect USA and England to get it, one by an African team.

As for why not an African country; the host never outright wins if they aren't already an elite contender. The other part of my theory involves 7 teams can win and that's it, and the 8th team winning will symbolize the end of the current world. So maybe that time is soon, but I expect the 8th team to be the USA or Israel, maybe China or even the middle east. An African team will go much further than ever before but they won't win.

Laugh at it if you want, but I want some sort of praise from you if it ends up working the way I predicted.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You will get praise if it happens like this, but I will also call you out if it doesn't :D

As for Maradona not using Messi the way he's supposed to - I guess this is intended. Maradona doesn't want Messi to surpass him. In terms of club football he will surpass him fair and square. If Messi would get the golden ball and lead Argentina to another world cup title, it would be very arguable that Messi is greater than Maradona, which is the last thing he wants.

It is very possible that Maradona wanted to become coach in order to sabotage Messi.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
You will get praise if it happens like this, but I will also call you out if it doesn't :D

As for Maradona not using Messi the way he's supposed to - I guess this is intended. Maradona doesn't want Messi to surpass him. In terms of club football he will surpass him fair and square. If Messi would get the golden ball and lead Argentina to another world cup title, it would be very arguable that Messi is greater than Maradona, which is the last thing he wants.

It is very possible that Maradona wanted to become coach in order to sabotage Messi.

lmao. This sounds ridiculous, but on the other hand Maradona is a self- centered prick. But I think the problem is that Messi has good palyers arround him in Barca, while the national team is mediocre besides a few super stars.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're confusing me for a stubborn poster. When I lay claim to something and that something doesn't happen the way I said it would I admit defeat. Ask NIK about Kobe. For years I'd post about how Kobe lacks the leadership to the be the star on a championship team, and how he'd never win another one unless he plays second fiddle. When the Lakers won last year and the excuse threads were starting I was the first one to say "I was wrong", and that Kobe is as good as NIK was saying.